Well, I'm not a clown.
我可不是小丑
I'm not a performing circus animal.
我更不会扮演马戏团的动物
I'm a man of science.
我是个科学家
Suit yourself, Dr. Lawton.
随你便吧 劳顿博士
But you've only fulfilled half your contract,
但你的合同只履行了一半
and we'll be stopping payment
只要你走进电梯
as soon as you board that elevator.
我们将会立即停止支付合同款项
Thank you, Doctor.
非常感谢 博士
Did you happen to videotape any of your animal trials?
你有没有什么动物试验的录像
Your most violent ones?
要最彪悍的录像
I just wanted to hear her speak.
我只是想去听听她的演讲
That's all.
就这么简单
And I want you to hear her speak,
我也很希望你去听她的演讲
but you did more than that.
但你做的远不止这些
You spoke to someone. How do you know?
你发表评论了 你怎么知道的
Someone videotaped you. Who?
有人把这录下来了 谁
Are you angry at Dad? No.
你对爸爸很不满吗 没有
Somebody asked me a question, and I answered them.
只是有人问我问题 我回答了而已
It's a free country.
这是自♥由♥国家
Yes, thank you, Grace.
好吧 谢谢你 格蕾丝
You know this will hurt Dad.
但你知道这对爸爸很不利
Mom, she's really good. She really is.
妈 她真的很棒 真的
Yes, and if you were her daughter, you could talk about that.
如果你是她的女儿 你尽可以这样说
So I just can't say what I think?
所以我不能说出自己的想法吗
You can say what you think here at home.
你在家里可以随便说
But just not to other people.
但是不能告诉其他人
When you're 18.
等你到了18岁就可以
I know you think I'm being unfair.
我明白你觉得我做得不公平
But when you're older,
但是等你长大了
and you do something I disagree with,
即使你做了什么我不喜欢的事
I won't tell it to other people.
我也不会对别人说
I will tell it to you first.
我会先找你谈
Mom, it's politics. It's different.
妈 这是政♥治♥ 和其他的不可同日而语
No, this is family; it's not different.
不 这是家务事 没什么差别
Then, so, if I disagree with something Dad did,
所以 如果我对爸爸做的某些事不满意
I should just tell him?
我应该直接跟他说?
What do you disagree with?
你对他有什么不满意的
**Wendy Scott-Carr went to town*
*温迪·斯科特-卡尔进了城
**Just to buy a boob job*
*只为做对假咪♥咪♥
**Stuck some tissues in her bra*
*文胸里面做文章
**And called it...*
*事后嘴硬对人说...
**A personal matter, completely irrelevant to my job.*
*这是我的私事 和工作完全无关
**Wendy Scott-Carr's double-D...*
*温迪·斯科特-卡尔 一对D罩杯
**Wendy is fantastic*
*温迪公主真梦幻
**Wendy cares for all the poor*
*温迪关心穷苦人
**But Wendy now is plastic*
*但温迪现在是整形人
Where did you find this? Online.
你从哪儿找的这个 网上
So it could be anyone.
你不好说这是谁做的
It could be the other campaign. Is it?
有可能是其他候选人 是吗
That is why the 5-hydroxytryptamine gene
这就是5-羟色胺基因
is a monoamine neurotransmitter.
是一种一元胺神经传递素的原因
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Now, in your clinical trials,
在你们的临床试验中
what did you find unusual about this surplus of tryptophan?
你发现这种过剩的色氨酸有什么不寻常之处
Well, oddly, in some subjects, it made them desire anal sex.
很奇怪 有些实验对象 会因此而有肛♥交♥的欲望
Anal sex? Really?
肛♥交♥ 真的吗
Was that surprising? Yes.
你觉得惊讶吗 是的
And also, in one subject,
此外 另一个实验对象
it caused an increased interest in exhibitionist sex.
因此而增强了在公共场合性♥交♥的欲望
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
The defendant's case is built on the premise that
被告的答辩是建立在
Mrs. Fenton was jealous of her husband because he was having an affair.
假定芬顿夫人因丈夫出轨 而吃醋的基础上
We intend to show that Elvatyl
我们则试图证明
in fact encouraged sexual activity,
艾哇泰能增强人们的性♥欲♥
which could lead the jury to deduce
这样就能使陪审团合理推断出
that the Fentons' sexual relationship was healthy...
芬顿夫妇的性生活很和谐
We'll stipulate that Elvatyl causes increased libido, Your Honor.
我们会讲明艾哇泰能增强性♥欲♥的 法官阁下
Thank you, we'd like to argue our own case.
谢谢你 不过我们希望自己论述
Overruled.
反对无效
So, uh, Doctor,
那么
by exhibitionist sex, you mean
你所说的公开性♥交♥
sex in public places, like gas stations and shopping malls?
是指在公共场所性♥交♥ 如加油站或购物中心?
Oh, yes.
是的
And in one instance, a public park.
有一个案例 是发生在公园
Really?
真的啊
And this was after injecting
这段录像记录的是小白鼠
white rats with minimal doses of Elvatyl?
在注射了极小量艾哇泰后的反应?
Yes, we wanted to see the impact of
是的 我们想看看5-HT2C受体基因对
the 5-HT2C receptors on dopamine-producing cells.
产生多巴胺的神经细胞有什么影响
You sure you couldn't find any place darker?
找不到比这儿更黑的地方了吗
You want to go? What?
你想走了吗 什么
You want to go?! No.
你想走了吗 不
I just want to make sure you feel anonymous enough.
我只想确认一下你是不是觉得够隐蔽了
You broke my heart.
你伤透了我的心
Not intentionally.
我无心的
Well, that's a relief.
真会安慰人
Donna, I'm not...
唐娜 我没有...
I'm not domestic.
我没有成家的兴趣
You think that's what I wanted? Yeah, I do.
你认为我有? 是
You're just trying to keep me in line.
你现在只是试图控制住我
What do you mean?
什么意思
You phone me so I won't talk to your guy, Blake.
你联♥系♥我 只为确保我不跟布莱克说三道四
Can't I be multitasking?
我不能两件事同时进行吗
I can't do this again.
我不能再陷进去了
Hurts too much.
伤得太重了
Then don't think about it.
那就不去想它
Look, it's just now, and we're just here.
就此时此刻 咱俩共处于此
And tomorrow we'll be someplace else.
明天我们就会各奔东西
And that's tomorrow.
那是明天的事
I don't work that way.
这不是我的风格
All right, that-that's enough.
好了 够了
Mr. Canning, this is a very late addition to the witness list.
坎宁先生 现在增补证人真是够迟的
Yes, Your Honor, that's true.
是的 法官阁下 的确如此
But, as you know, I myself was a late addition to this case,
但 我自己也是最后关头才接这个案子的
and, given my condition, I can be... Oh, come on.
由于我的特殊情况 我可以... 得了吧
Oh, that's right. Mrs. Florrick gets offended when I bring that up.
哦对 一提我的病 福瑞克太太就觉得被冒犯
I only talked to this therapist last night, Your Honor.
我昨晚才跟这位治疗师联♥系♥的 法官阁下
This isn't just any therapist, Your Honor.
这个治疗师不是随便找的 法官阁下
This is the late Mrs. Fenton's therapist,
这是已故的芬顿太太的治疗师
and, as such, any conversations they had are subject
所以 他和芬顿太太的谈话内容
to patient/therapist confidentiality.
都应遵守医患保密规则
But Mrs. Fenton is dead.
但是芬顿太太已经死了
That doesn't matter.
那不重要
The right remains intact after death.
病人死后 保密权仍不可侵犯
In Illinois, yes, but not in Wisconsin.
在伊利诺伊州是这样 但在威斯康星州不是
Dr. Booth moved his practice to Wisconsin in 2009;
2009年布思医生的诊所搬到威斯康星州后
he continued to counsel Mrs. Fenton
他仍然通过电♥话♥或者面对面地
both telephonically and in person.
为芬顿太太做咨♥询♥
This is outrageous.
这太过分了
You can't decide things differently based on geography.
不可以只因地理位置 就做出不同的决定啊
Uh, actually, you can, counselor.
这还真可以 律师
The therapist's notes and testimony regarding any post-2009 sessions
治疗师2009年以后的诊疗记录和证词
will be allowed.
都是可采证据
Anything before that is disallowed.
2009年前的内容均不可采
So you were seeing Mrs. Fenton a week before
在芬顿太太杀死丈夫并自杀前的1周
she shot herself and her husband?
你们有过一次会面 对吧
Yes, I'm very sorry to say.
我很遗憾地说 是的
She was a very lovely woman.
她本是一位很好的女士
I'm so very sorry, Caitlin.
我很抱歉 凯特琳
And what did she discuss with you at that time, Dr. Booth?
那次你们谈了些什么 布思医生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表