Is it still all right if I phone for updates?
那我还能打电♥话♥来跟踪竞选进度吗
Only if it's all right with Eli.
只要伊莱同意就行
Of course.
可以
Good.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm tempted,
我有点心动了
but I need assurances about the partner track.
可我需要有当合伙人的保证
I don't want to be summarily fired again.
我可不想再被炒鱿鱼
I, um...
我想...
Things have changed, Cary.
情况发生改变了 凯里
What... what's changed? My agreeing to join you?
什么变了 就因为我答应加入你
No, it's just, um... we're a bit more in flux.
不 只是我们现在处于磨合期了
Oh, yes.
那当然
Flux-- that's one of those great words
磨合期 这是我听到的最给力的词之一
that covers a whole boatload of sins.
可以带过之前所有罪孽
Come back to us.
回来吧
Cary, come back to us.
凯里 回我们这来吧
We made a mistake.
我们犯了个错误
We need you.
我们需要你
At Lockhart/Gardner?
回克哈特&加德纳律所吗
Yes.
是的
I don't think so.
我不这么看
I'm having too much fun where I am.
我现在待的地方很有乐趣
You sure?
你确定吗
What's Alicia's salary?
艾丽西娅的工资是多少
I don't know exactly,
具体的我不清楚
but I'm sure you can imagine.
我想你大概能估计到
Double it, and put me in above her,
我要她两倍的工资 而且级别要比她高
and then I'll come back.
能行我就回来
You've grown up.
你成熟了不少啊
Oh, yeah, I'm a big boy.
是啊 我是个大男孩了
It's good to talk to you.
谈得很愉快
Good morning.
早上好
I hope everybody had a good evening.
希望大家都度过了愉快的夜晚
Counselor, are you, ready for cross?
辩护律师 你准备好交叉质询了吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
All laced up and ready to go.
整装待发 就等上场了
Mr. Kuney, you talked
卡尼先生 你曾提到
about discussing many things with the victim.
你与被害人讨论过很多事情
What were they?
都是些什么事
What did I discuss?
讨论了什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
What do managers discuss with their tenants?
大厦经理都和住户们谈些什么
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Your religion?
你的信仰?
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
I'm just trying to establish
我只是试着勾起
Mr. Kuney's familiarity with the victim.
卡尼先生对受害人的回忆
I'll allow it.
准许提问
Did you argue
你是否曾与鲍尔先生
about your religion with Mr. Bauer?
争吵过你的信仰问题
Well, I wouldn't say argue.
我不会用争吵这个字眼
We had, spirited discussions.
我们是在进行心灵上的对话
About your Scientology?
关于你的基♥督♥教科学派信仰?
Yes. He thought I was proselytizing.
他认为我在劝他改变信仰
I thought I was just discussing
我认为我只是说
the closed-mindedness
像法国和德国这样的国家
of some countries like Germany and France
没有气量
who refuse to recognize Scientology as a religion.
接受基♥督♥教科学派
And during these spirited discussions,
在这些心灵的对话中
did you discuss Scientology's
你是否谈及基♥督♥教科学派
ambivalence toward psychology?
对心理学模棱两可的态度?
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Sustained.
反对有效
When the two of you argued--
当你们俩争论
excuse me-- discussed--
抱歉 讨论
these issues, did you do it--
这些问题时 你是否像邻居们说的那样
according to your neighbors-- with raised voices?
提高了嗓门?
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Sustained.
反对有效
You have keys to Mr. Bauer's apartment,
你有鲍尔先生公♥寓♥的钥匙
don't you, Mr. Kuney?
是吗 卡尼先生
Yes.
是的
And you are the only one who claimed to see a fight
你是唯一声称看见我的委托人
between our client and his father.
和他父亲争吵的人
Objection.
反对
Sustained. That's enough, counselor.
反对有效 够了 辩方律师
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官大人
How you doing?
你好吗
All right, hold on, Tom.
好的 稍等 汤姆
Was-was there something that you needed?
你需要什么吗
Hey!
嗨
What...?
干什么
Are you nuts?!
你疯了吗
That's mine!
那是我的东西
Get out.
滚蛋
You are making one big mistake.
你在犯一个大错误
Will you escort Mr. Boras out?
你能把柏若思先生赶出去吗
Don't forget your coat.
别落下了你的大衣
Hello.
你好
Oh, yes, Adam?
什么事 爱德曼
Oh, that's awful.
太糟糕了
Oh, you better do it if that's what... if that's what Eli wants.
你最好还是听伊莱的话
The third quarter has improved.
第三季度有点起色
Although I think there still needs to be
不过我认为我们还是得
some belt-tightening.
勒紧裤腰带
We still have some overcharges in litigation.
诉讼中还有些要价过高的问题
Hello, Diane.
你好 戴安
Derrick.
德里克
It's good to have you back.
你能回来真好
It's good to be back.
回来的确很好
Anyway, we were discussing the third quarter results.
我们正讨论第三季度的状况
They're not as dire as anticipated, but,
虽然没有预期的那么糟
we still have some overcharges in litigation.
我们在诉讼中还有些要价过高的问题
I think this will be the focus of what
我想这就是明年我们
we're trying to get accomplished next year.
要努力完成的重点了
You seem happy.
你看起来很高兴
Yeah, I guess I am.
是啊 我想是的
Made peace with yourself?
寻找到内心深处的平和了?
Jury's in.
陪审团进来了
You're kidding. They just went out.
开玩笑呢 他们才刚出去
Yeah, 20 minutes.
是啊 才20分钟
Should be interesting.
肯定很有意思
It's not guilty.
判决是无罪
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Micro-bursts of calm for Mr. Bauer.
见到鲍尔先生时表现出的微微镇静
Good job.
干得好
Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?
陪审团的各位 你们做出裁决了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
On the charge of first degree murder,
针对一级谋杀的罪名
we find the defendant guilty.
我们认为被告有罪
You said... Don't say a thing.
你不是说... 什么都别说
We'll appeal.
我们会上诉的
Would the, defense
辩方律师是否要
like to poll the jury?
陪审团的成员明确表态
Yes, we would, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Sir?
先生
Excuse me.
打扰了
I was with the defense.
我是辩方的
Yes, I recognize you.
对 我认出你了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表