Turn evidence against the law firm
举出对律所不利的证据
or get indicted and serve two years.
还是被起诉并判刑两年
Hi, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克夫人
Hi, Nisa. How's everything at school?
你好 妮莎 在学校一切都好吧
Good.
很好
My parents aren't happy about the shorter Fridays.
我父母对于休息时间变短了不太高兴
Nobody is.
没人高兴
They're starting a petition, if you want to sign.
他们做了一个请♥愿♥书 你愿意签名参与吗
Sure.
当然愿意
Dad's coming to campus Monday. Are you coming?
爸爸星期一会来学校 你来吗
I can't. I have to work.
我去不了 我得工作
But, Zach, I need to talk to you for a minute.
但是 扎克 我得跟你谈一下
The press may want to ask you a few questions on campus.
在学校里 媒体可能会要问你几个问题
I don't want to get you involved,
我不想让你搅进去
so I'll ask Dad not to point you out either, okay?
所以我会让爸爸不把你指出来 好吧
Okay. Nobody will care, though.
没问题 虽然没人会在乎
I know, but I'll care.
我知道 但我在乎
I haven't wanted you guys involved in this.
我一直都不想让你们参与进去
Eli asked you to talk to him, didn't he?
伊莱让你和他谈的吧
No one's talking to you.
没人跟你说话
Hey, but this is not about Zach.
但是 这和扎克无关
It's about his girlfriend.
这和他的女朋友有关
Grace...
格蕾丝
Eli doesn't want anybody involved who's black.
伊莱不想让黑人和我们家扯上关系
I told him that Zach has an African-American girlfriend.
我告诉他扎克的女朋友是非裔美国人
That's why he talked to you, right?
这就是为什么他找你谈话 对吧
This is about Nisa?
和妮莎有关吗
No... I don't know.
不 我不知道
That is... so wrong.
这太离谱了
You should tell Eli off.
你该去骂伊莱一顿
Okay, both of you just calm down.
好了 你们俩都给我安静
What can I tell Nisa?
我怎么跟妮莎说
Nisa, can you stay for dinner?
妮莎 你能留下来吃晚饭吗
I don't know. I'll call my mom.
不知道 我打电♥话♥问问我妈
Okay.
好的
What's up?
怎么了
Eli, we need to talk. Drop by my office tomorrow.
伊莱 明天来我办公室 我有话跟你说
The house in Lincoln Park,
林肯公园的那套房♥子
the summer home in Boca Raton,
博卡拉顿的度假别♥墅♥
titled in her name;
都把户主改成她
spousal support of $100,000 a month
在孩子们成年之前
till the children reach majority,
每月十万美元赡养费
and shared custody.
以及孩子的共同监护权
I think it's too generous, but there you go.
依我看这条件实在是太丰厚了 你们接受吗
We'll pass.
我们不接受
Well, do you have a counter?
你们有什么筹码
Vastly improved numbers for starters.
不过你们有这样的进步已经不容易了
As I think we've now established,
正如我们所说
Mr. Bishop's financial resources are apparently limitless.
毕夏普先生的财富超乎我们的想象
She gets primary custody.
她享有孩子的主要监护权
He can see his kids two weekends a month.
他每月可以和孩子们共度两次周末
The offer is not going to improve.
我们不同意
We'll see what a court has to say.
那咱们法庭上见
Katrina, this is not a good idea.
卡特里娜 这可不是个好主意
Please... talk to me, not my client.
抱歉 有话对我说 不要对我客户说
And down the rabbit hole we go.
这下就麻烦了
The judicial process will take over now.
这就进入司法程序了
The good news is that your wife is hosed financially.
好消息是 你老婆肯定拿不到钱了
Your legitimate businesses are worthless on paper.
你的合法产业理论上已经一文不值
And now that we're out of mediation,
既然咱们调解失败
we'll be able to preclude mention of any assets
我们就可以避免提及
that could lead to criminal exposure.
任何可能会导致刑事后果的财产
And my son...
如果庭审的话...
at trial...
那我儿子...
will he have to testify?
他也要出庭作证吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You crossed the line.
你过分了
Which one?
你指哪点
You don't want Zach being seen with his black girlfriend?
你不想让扎克和他的黑人女友一起出现
It's not what I want.
这不是我想不想的问题
Polling shows Peter will lose
民♥意♥调查表明 彼得如果想赢
if we don't have the blue collar and the suburban vote.
就必须拿到蓝领和郊区民众的选票
And they don't like black girlfriends?
他们不喜欢黑人当女朋友
They don't like people they can't relate to.
他们不喜欢血缘上离得远的人
It makes you look too... cosmopolitan.
那让人觉得太...有距离感
You don't know what voters want or think or anything.
你才不懂什么选民心理呢
You just make this stuff up
你的那些意见
based on whatever biases
全都来源于你脑子里那些
you have swirling around in your head at that moment.
不知所谓的偏见
I wish that were true.
我也希望你说的是真的
Well, you know what's true?
那你知道什么是真的吗
Zach is going to Peter's speech with Nisa.
扎克会和妮莎一起去听彼得的演讲
Do you know how crazy this is?
你知道这事最搞笑的是什么吗
For the last six months, I've been asking you
这半年来 我一直问你
to let me put the kids in front of the cameras,
能不能让孩子们出来露露面
and you have said no...
你说不行
until I want them not in front of the cameras,
现在我不希望他们出来露面
and now you want the opposite.
你又和我作对
Yeah, Eli, it's all about you.
好吧 伊莱 我就是针对你的
We're the next case up.
马上就到我们了
I'm sorry mediation has failed you, Mr. Bishop.
很抱歉我调解失败了 毕夏普先生
Oh, you did your best.
你已经尽力了
I hope it hasn't soured you on the need for compromise.
我希望没有伤害到你的利益
I always tell myself,
我一直告诉自己
"Say a yes for every time you say a no and you'll be a happier person""
尽量不要拒绝别人 你会更快乐
YYou understand what I mean. No.
你明白我的意思吧 不明白
Well, I guess what I mean is,
我是想说
if we can all work together, toward the same goals,
如果我们同舟共济 目标一致
each in our own way, then everyone can feel like they had a...
各尽所能 那样每个人都会觉得...
You killed her.
你杀了她
You did it. What?
是你干的 什么
She O.D.'d last night.
她昨晚死于吸毒过量
She's been clean for ten years
她10年前就戒毒了
and what, she just decided to start using again?
怎么能那么巧 她正好决定重新吸毒?
Oh, my God.
我的天
Okay, where did you hear this? You did it. You killed her.
你的消息哪儿来的 你杀了她
I'd watch my words, friend.
换我是你的话我会小心言辞
I didn't touch her.
我连她一根毫毛都没动
But you get everything now, right?
但你现在如愿以偿了 不是吗
I mean, you get full custody.
你拿到了监护权
And you get the cash.
还有你的钱
Okay, let's take this out of the hall.
好吧 咱们出去谈
You're a murderer. Stop this now.
你这个杀人犯 给我住嘴
Don't say another word.
不许再说了
Did you have something else you'd like to share?
你还有什么要说的吗
Good.
很好
You ready?
准备好了吗
No matter what they ask... the Fifth.
不管他们问什么...保持沉默
You plead the Fifth.
用第五修正案抗辩
Got it.
明白了
Do you swear to tell the truth,
你愿意向上帝发誓
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
一切据实禀告 毫不欺瞒吗
I do.
我发誓
Now, we've asked Blake Calamar back for another day of questioning,
我们已经向布莱克要求再次出庭作证
but you have no disagreement with his characterization of the conversation?
但是你对他之前的叙述并无异议 对吗
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
我拒绝回答 这个问题可能令我自证己罪
Again, we would speed things up here
同样 如果你们同意以沉默抗辩
if you allowed for a blanket pleading of the Fifth.
那我们这里可以加快速度了
And again, we would ask that Miss Sharma's attorney
同样 我们要再次提醒夏尔马女士的律师
honor the Illinois state statute.
请尊重伊利诺伊州法律
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表