They are my patients.
都是我的病人
And like Marjorie, they suffered from liver failure?
和玛洛利一样 他们都患肝衰竭是吗
Yes. But unlike Marjorie,
对 但与玛洛利不同的是
they received liver transplants.
他们都成功接受了肝脏移植
How many CT scans did you order performed on each?
你给他们每人做了几次CT
I don't remember.
我记不清了
One?
一次?
That sounds about right.
差不多吧
And who are leeLee Basso, Cynthia Hickey and Linda Gould?
那莉莉·巴索 辛亚·西奇和琳达·古德又都是谁
Also my patients.
也都是我的病人
And how many CT scans did you perform on them?
你为她们每人做了几次CT呢
Again, you're going to have to tell me.
仍然得请你告诉我
Three, four and five.
分别是三次 四次和五次
Which is odd,
奇怪的是
being that the last three patients, and my client,
后面提到的三名病人 包括我的委托人
are almost 20 years younger.
比前面那三人年轻了差不多20岁
Well, as I said, age is not always a determining factor.
我说过 年龄并不是决定性因素
Yes, but appearance seems to be.
没错 但似乎外貌是
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
Dr. Lawton, of all your liver patients,
洛顿医生 你的所有肝病患者中
these are the only four patients
只有后面提到的这四位
with tattoos and body piercings.
身体上有纹身和穿孔
I- I don't remember, I don't keep track.
我记不清了 我没注意
During your examination of Marjorie,
在你为玛洛利诊疗期间
you asked her how much alcohol
你曾经问过
she consumed in her youth, is that correct?
她年轻时的酗酒程度 对吗
I don't know. Probably.
我记不得了 可能吧
And why is that important to know?
为什么这么关心这事呢
Well, it's not essential to know.
这虽然不是必须了解的
It helps contribute to a fuller picture of the patient's lifestyle.
但可以帮助我了解病人的生活方式
And why is lifestyle important?
那为什么要了解生活方式呢
Well, as a doctor...
作为一名医生...
How shall I put this?
该怎么说呢
Any way you want.
实话实说就好
Lifestyle matters to the future health of a patient.
生活方式关乎病人未来的健康
Are you more likely to downgrade the status
当你认为某位女病人自作自受而患有肝病
of a woman you blame for her liver condition?
你是否会倾向于降低她的病情评级
No.
不会
Then how can you explain the need
那请你解释
for subjecting these four patients-- and only these four patients--
你为且只为这四名病人
to additional CT scans?
增加CT扫描的原因
I don't think I- I have to explain.
我不认为有什么需要解释的
I am a very careful doctor.
我是一名很谨慎的医生
This is the most I can offer.
我最多只能这样
I am having another doctor
再找一位医生过来
look over the first CAT scans,
检查她的第一次CAT扫描
and if he doesn't find anything irregular in Miss Garnett's test,
如果这次没有在加内特小姐的检测中发现违规
we'll hopefully have time to reassess.
我们有望对她的病情进行重新评级
Not much time. Six hours.
没有多少时间了 还剩六小时
Then I'd better get going.
那我得赶紧了
There's a chance.
可能有机会了
Oh, my God.
老天
Nothing's certain yet.
但现在还不能确定
Thank you, Mr. Haynes, for taking a closer look
非常感谢海因斯先生对洛顿医生
at Dr. Lawton's overuse of CAT scans.
滥用CAT扫描一事进行了调查
And thank you for determining there was bias there.
并且感谢你判定出其使用中确实存有倾向性
I would object to that characterization.
我很反对这种描述方式
Mr. Haynes reversed Dr. Lawton's decision
海因斯先生只是推♥翻♥了洛顿医生
in the case of Marjorie Garnett.
对玛洛利·加内特的病情判断
He did this for humanitarian reasons:
他只是出于人道主义角度
to save Miss Garnett's life.
而去挽救加内特小姐的生命
And once again, thank you.
再说一次 谢谢
But that has no impact on this negotiation: your class action.
但是这个结果对你们的集体诉讼没有影响
Well, it sure doesn't look good.
现在下结论为时过早
There are four patients we know already
我们目前已知有四位病患
who suffered from Dr. Lawton's bias.
受到洛顿医生的偏见影响
My guess is we turn up more.
其实据我猜测 还有更多
My guess is bias is in the eye of the beholder.
依我看 旁观者才会带有偏向性
Well, it's too bad we have a former lawyer of yours
遗憾的是 有位从你们那儿下岗的律师
who can help us on that front.
会来帮助我们
I am so sorry I'm late. Are we all playing nice in here?
很抱歉我迟到了 现在谈得还好吧
Very nice.
非常好
You...
你...
Yep.
没错
They fired Roda, and asked me back.
他们炒了洛达 又把我请回去了
Isn't it great?
不是很棒吗
With better benefits.
有奶便是娘嘛
So I dropped the lawsuit.
我放弃起诉
But thank you so much, Will.
但真的很感谢你 威尔
Really.
真的
It probably wouldn't have happened without you.
没有你就没有现在的我
We'll object to your using anything you discovered from us.
我们禁止你使用你从我们发现的任何信息
I couldn't have discovered anything from you,
我在你们这儿什么都没发现
because you stood up in court
因为你可在法庭宣过誓
and swore to a strict separation of these cases.
保证这些案件的严格分离
So. Shall we get started?
所以 咱们现在开始吧
No.
不是吧
We're talking.
咱们得谈谈
We talked.
咱们谈过了
We're talking some more.
得再多谈谈
I don't want our children hearing this.
我不想让孩子们听到这些话
I phoned a marriage counselor.
我预约了一名婚姻顾问
Her name is Anne Gerbadine.
她叫安妮·戈拜丁
She's very thorough, she seems very smart,
她很专业 也很聪明
and I'm going to start seeing her next week.
下周开始我会去找她
I don't want to lose you, Alicia.
艾丽西娅 我不想失去你
If you ask me to give up the State's Attorney's office today,
即使你现在要求我放弃州检察官的位子
I'd do it in a heartbeat.
我也毫不犹豫
Lucky me.
你对我真好啊
I know you're hurt.
我知道你受伤了
I know you're angry... No, Peter.
我知道你生气... 别说了 彼得
It's a "No."
我拒绝
What is?
拒绝什么
Everything.
所有的事
Counseling.
婚姻咨♥询♥
An explanation.
你的解释
Anything you ask, anything you say.
你要求的所有 你想说的一切
You're sleeping with Will, aren't you?
你跟威尔上♥床♥了 对吗
That's what this is about, isn't it?
所以你才这样 是吗
You and Will.
你和威尔
There have been three people in this marriage.
这段婚姻里一直有个第三者
Every moment of the last two years,
过去两年的每一分每一秒
you've been thinking about him.
你都在想他
Go ahead, tell me that's not true. Oh, my God, the gall!
你敢说这些没发生过 老天 你真恶心
I'll take the blame for what I did. I'll take it happily.
我对自己的错从不回避 欣然接受批评
But you share that.
但你也不是无辜的
Is that why you're here?
你来就是为了说这个吗
To disperse blame?
来推卸责任?
Really?
真的吗
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
你也太可悲了
Are you divorcing me? I haven't decided.
你要和我离婚吗 我还没想好
Well, please, let me know when you decide.
等你想好了记得通知我
Yep. You and Kalinda. I've got her number, too.
好 我会通知你和凯琳达 我有她号♥码
She's blameless in this.
她是无辜的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Did you rape her?
所以是你强♥奸♥的她?
She didn't even know you then.
那时候她都还不认识你
She knew you were married.
可她知道你结婚了
It's okay. It's all right, Alicia.
好了 好吧 艾丽西娅
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表