N- No.
什么都没说
But we just submitted it last night.
我们昨天晚上才提交的申请
I got the Warden
我说服了监狱长
to agree to a phone call with your daughter.
让你和你女儿通个电♥话♥
Yeah.
哦
That's okay.
不用了
It's been ten years.
10年了
I don't even blame her.
我并不怪她
Ruby's moved on.
露比已经有了新生活
You have to know what you want to know.
你得弄清楚你想知道什么
Your mom?
你妈呢
Yeah, but you can't just throw her out there.
是啊 但你不能就这样把她赶出去
You work with my mom?
你跟我妈是同事?
Yeah.
是的
Sure.
当然
And you're sure
你确定
the clerk said addendum, not amendment?
那位书♥记♥员说的是"补遗" 不是"修正"?
Yes, I'm sure.
我确定
Okay, so it's very important
好 你给他回电♥话♥时
you don't seem overly eager for information
不能表露出对信息的渴求
when you call him back.
这点很重要
That's right.
没错
The most important thing to do is sound casual.
最重要的是要听起来很自然
You're just proofreading the addendum.
就说你正在校对补遗文件
Keep him talking-- the more he gives us, the better.
让他说话 他透露的信息越多越好
And try to get him to point
看看能不能让他透露一下
to a specific section of the brief.
具体要补充上诉书的哪部分
Or ask if there is a section missing.
或者问问他是否有哪部分遗漏了
But he might get suspicious,
他可能会因此起疑心
so don't ask him too many direct questions.
所以别问太多直接的问题
I think that Alicia should play this one by ear.
我认为艾丽西娅得见机行事
Yes, of course.
当然了
Anything he gives us will be helpful.
他透露的任何信息都对我们有帮助
Good, Kalinda. Keep us on your cell.
没错 凯琳达 有消息电♥话♥联♥系♥
Sure.
没问题
You okay?
你还好吗
Seventh Circuit Appellate Court.
第七巡回上诉法庭
Oh, hi. This is Alicia Florrick.
你好 我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
We spoke about an hour ago.
我们大约1小时前通过话
You had inquired about an addendum.
你向我们索要补遗文件
Yeah.
是的
Uh, well, I was going through our appeal...
我刚刚把我们的上诉材料理了一遍
They're all waiting on you.
他们都在等你呢
Do you want me to phone back?
需要我晚点打吗
No, no, that's okay.
不用 没关系
I'll be right in.
我马上就来
I was here going through our appeal,
我刚刚看了一遍我们的上诉材料
and I was just wondering,
我想知道
uh, which section you were referring to.
你所指的是哪一部分
Which... what?
哪... 什么
I can't recall which section...
我忘了你说...
uh, you said that you felt was incomplete.
哪部分需要补充
Just tell him you'll talk later.
告诉他你晚点再打
Look, I'm here till 6:00.
这样 我会在这里呆到6点
If you have an addendum to file,
如果你们还要补充什么资料
he needs it by then.
得6点前交给法官先生
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
I understand, but why don't we talk later-- you sound busy.
明白 但我们不如晚点再聊 你听来很忙
Stay by the phone.
随时电♥话♥联♥系♥
Well, we have a deadline:
我们有截止时间了
6: 00 P.M.
下午6点
Great. Nine hours to figure out what we missed,
太好了 9个小时内得找出遗漏部分
or Carter dies.
要不然卡特就死定了
Ladies and gentle... ladies and gentlemen!
安静一下 女士们先生们
Thank you for your attention, people.
谢谢大家的配合
There are two possibilities here, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 现在有两种可能
Either we overlooked something...
要么是我们忽略了什么
...or...
要么是
we are being pointed toward an opportunity.
他给我们指出了一个机会
This clerk is telling us we have a chance.
这位书♥记♥员告诉我们 我们有个机会
So, we have nine hours--
所以 我们有9小时时间
nine hours to save a man's life.
9个小时 来拯救一条人命
Legal aid... this case came from your team,
法律援助 这是你们组接的案子
so I want you to head down to the 27th floor
所以 我希望你们去27楼
and look through every sentence, word, comma.
仔细检查每句话 每个词 每个标点
Did we overlook anything?
看看我们遗漏了什么
Executions have gone through because of a typo.
因为打印错误而导致执行死刑 这有先例
Lockhart & Gardner people,
洛克哈特&加德纳律所的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
we need to look into this clerk
我们得调查下
and the three judges of the Seventh Circuit.
第七巡回法庭的这位书♥记♥员和三位法官
Is this clerk acting on his own here,
是这位书♥记♥员自作主张打的电♥话♥
or is he doing it for one of the persuadable judges?
还某个倾向我方的法官让他打的
Is there anything in their background
他们的背景资料
to suggest where we should be focusing our appeal?
是否能提示我们上诉的重点
We only need to focus on two judges.
我们只需调查两位法官
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, the clerk said
书♥记♥员说
he needed the addendum by 6:00.
补遗文件得在6点前给法官"先生"
Okay, good, there are two
好的 很好 我们的上诉听证会
male judges on the panel hearing our appeal--
有两名男性法官
let's look into both of them.
把他们俩都调查一下
Kalinda, what do you have on the clerk so far?
凯琳达 目前查到了哪些关于书♥记♥员的信息
Um... not much.
没查到什么
Uh, Jason Kerrigan,
詹森·克里根
29 years old,
29岁
Yale undergrad,
耶鲁大学学士
captain of the water polo team,
水球队队长
Harvard Law.
哈佛法学院硕士
He's too young to leave much of a paper trail.
他太年轻了 书面记录不多
But he did work for the Innocence Project in 2008.
但他曾参加08年的"昭雪计划"
Good, that's good.
这信息很有用
Is he seeing something
他从证据里
in the evidence that we should see?
看到了什么我们该看到的东西吗
Let's look into someone who knew him there.
调查下他当时的同事
What?
怎么了
The Innocence Project 2008?
那个2008昭雪计划
You know who worked there?
你知道谁参加过吗
Who? Cary.
谁 凯里
We have a lead on someone who knew him there.
我们知道该找谁了
Hanging up now.
我挂了
You're not gonna try him...
你不会真要找他吧
Course I am.
当然要找
He won't help us.
他不会帮我们的
On your left, here, this is a, uh, dorm...
在你们左边 是宿舍
I think...
我想
I have a crush on you.
我喜欢你
That's the science lab, over there.
那边是科学实验室
No, you don't.
胡说
I'm not a little girl anymore, Cary.
我不再是小女孩了 凯里
I'm 18.
我18岁了
Molly. You're my first cousin,
莫莉 你是我嫡亲堂妹
and your parents are trusting me
你父母托付我
to show you around Chicago universities.
带你游览芝加哥各所大学
I looked it up. It's not incest.
我查过资料 咱俩不算乱♥伦♥
Oh, boy.
天哪
Okay. I got to take this.
好了 我得接这个电♥话♥
I'll catch up with you. Behave.
我随后就跟上 乖点
Hello.
你好
Hey, Cary, guess what I need?
凯里 猜猜我找你干嘛
Ah, Kalinda.
凯琳达
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表