Like NYU or Georgetown or something?
就像纽约大学或者乔治城大学之类的
To be a lawyer? Yeah.
如果想成为律师的话? 没错
And what else?
还有别的吗
Like, what should I study now?
比如 我现在需要开始学点什么
I'll see what books I can find you.
我试着给你找点书看吧
And then what did you see, Milla?
后来你看到了什么 米拉
Well,
嗯
I saw Yarissa Morgan go out to her car and get in it.
我看到雅丽莎出来 上了自己的车
And that's when you saw the man?
就在此时 你看到了那名男子?
The one you've identified as Danush Nikad?
你认为是达努什·尼卡德的那个人?
Yeah, the bearded guy.
是的 那个大胡子
The one I saw fighting Yarissa.
我看到他和雅丽莎打架
And he went out into the parking lot, too.
他也进了停车场
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
Well, I was starting to go find Sloan
我开始找思珑
to take her home,
好带她回家
when I heard a crash,
突然听到一声巨响
so I ran to the parking lot,
我赶紧跑到停车场
and I saw this black car racing off.
结果看到那辆黑色的车开走了
There were, like, these sparks when it hit a wall.
那车撞到墙的时候 火花四溅
And why didn't you come forward with this earlier?
你为什么不早点把这些说出来
Well, I wanted to, but my sister worries about me being in the spotlight.
我想说 但我姐姐不愿意让我抛头露面
Thank you.
谢谢
In the Rolling Stone interview of your sister,
你姐姐接受《滚石》采访时
she states:
她是这么说的
"Yeah, in high school,
"是啊 在高中时"
Milla and I were always covering for each other."
"米拉和我经常给对方打掩护"
So, Milla, tell me, is that what's going on here?
那么 米拉 你现在是在给她打掩护吗
You're covering for Sloan?
你在帮思珑掩盖真♥相♥吗
No.
没有
Right, because there's a crazed Iranian driver out there.
是啊 因为当时有个发疯的伊朗司机呵
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Milla did it.
是米拉干的
She wasn't lying about being at the club.
她确实去了俱乐部 这点她没撒谎
Sloan was too drunk to drive, so Milla drove.
思珑醉得开不了车 所以是米拉开的
She was the one who rammed into Yarissa's car.
是她撞了雅丽莎的车
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because the police never said anything
因为警方从没提到过
about the Escalade sparking
凯迪拉克擦到墙时
as it scraped the wall on the way out.
火花四溅
She knew because she was driving the car.
她知道 因为就是她开的车
Sloan's injuries from that night--
思珑那天晚上受的伤
bruises here and here--
这里 还有这里的擦伤
consistent with being in the passenger seat,
这与坐在副驾的受伤特点吻合
not the driver's seat.
而不是驾驶位
I also tracked Milla's cell phone records.
我还追查了米拉的手♥机♥通话记录
She made two calls at the time of Sloan's crash.
思珑撞车时 她打了两个电♥话♥
To her mother.
是打给她妈妈的
She crashed the car, phoned her mother,
她撞了车 给妈妈打电♥话♥
and her mother told her to get out of there.
她妈妈让她离开
No.
答案是"不"
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You know the person I mistrust the most?
你知道我最不信任什么人吗
The one I steal away from someone else.
我从别人那里挖来的人
If I betray Peter, you'll never trust me.
如果我背叛了彼得 你绝不会信任我
I'll never trust me.
连我自己都不会信任自己了
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾是这样的答案
I can offer you a few names.
我可以给你介绍几个人
Eli!
伊莱
Who did you get?
你搞定了什么人
Pastor Isaiah.
以赛亚牧师
He endorsed yesterday.
他昨天为彼得背书了
I don't believe you.
我不信
Believe.
信吧
You blacked out.
你昏过去了
You weren't even driving the car-- Milla was.
你根本没开车 是米拉开的
She rammed into Yarissa, angry with her for fighting with you.
是她撞了雅丽莎 为了给你出气
Milla then crashed into a light pole.
米拉后来撞上了一个灯柱
She then phoned your mother.
然后给你妈打了电♥话♥
They decided that she should get out of there;
她们决定 她必须离开现场
let you take the blame for the false DUI.
让你承担莫须有的酒驾罪名
So they left me.
她们就这样扔下我
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
How long would she get?
她会被判多久?
Milla?
米拉?
Well, unfortunately, she already testified
糟糕的是 她已经作证说
that she saw Yarissa in her BMW.
看见雅丽莎上了自己的宝马车
Two years.
两年
Maybe less.
也许不到两年
We'll call the state's attorney, tell him what we know.
我们会联♥系♥州检察官 告诉他这些事
No.
不
I want to think about it.
我要再想想
Sloan, as your lawyer...
思珑 作为你的律师
I want to think about it.
我要再想想
She couldn't survive in here.
她在这儿活不下去
She'll come around.
她会回心转意的
To what? What's the right thing?
转的什么意? 怎么做才对?
She didn't do it.
不是她干的
You would let your sister go to jail?
你会让自己的妹妹去坐牢吗
If she was guilty.
如果她有罪那就该去
Wouldn't you?
难道你不会?
You ever thought about buying Diane out?
你有没有想过买♥♥断戴安的股份 让她出局?
Why would I?
为什么
Because she has an aging client list.
因为她的客户正在逐渐老化
It's just as healthy as mine.
她的客户质量跟我一样好
Yours is diversified.
你的客户比较多元化
Is this about David Lee? Just ignore him.
是不是因为大卫·李? 别理他不就得了
I'm heading to Washington for a few weeks,
接下来几周我要去华盛顿
get a few ducks in a row, and then...
把一切都准备好 然后...
I'm coming back... with something big.
我会带回一个"大家伙"
Something that will change this firm.
足以改变这家律所的命运
And I want you on board.
希望你能和我在一条船上
What is it?
什么船
A spaceship?
宇宙飞船?
My goal is a legal behemoth.
我要搞的是法律界巨擘
A Chicago/D.C. Alliance that will overshadow all others.
组成令所有对手失色的 芝加哥华盛顿的联盟
And I want your help.
我需要你的帮助
Think about it.
考虑一下
Perfection.
完美
Son.
儿子
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
What's up?
怎么回事
Well, the church board is... unhappy with your endorsement, son.
教堂的理事会 不满意你为彼得背书
Really?
真的吗
Was this before or after you talked to them?
恐怕是因为你跟他们谈了吧?
They don't understand
他们不理解
why you prefer Florrick over Wendy Scott-Carr.
你为什么喜欢福瑞克胜于温迪·斯科特-卡尔
She put politics before religion. He didn't.
她把政♥治♥置于信仰之上 彼得可不这样
They think you're putting
他们认为你
your own personal feelings before the church.
把个人喜好置于教堂利益之上
And what do "They" Want?
那他们想要怎样?
They want...
他们想要
me, son.
我取代你 儿子
Make it quick, ladies.
快点 女士们
You didn't need to do this.
你不必这么做的
I know.
我知道
I wasn't going to tell. I know.
我不会告发你的 我知道
Take care of mom.
好好照顾妈妈
It won't be that long.
不会太久的
Miss? You have to go.
小姐 你得走了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表