And for that I applaud all of you.
为此 我为你们鼓掌
Well, then don't bother me about it again. Okay?
别再为这个烦我 好不
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Something. Just hold on.
有点事 等等
Look, I got to go.
我得挂了
No, do it yourself!
不 你自己干
Peter, I need you to be honest with me.
彼得 你跟我说实话
Do you have a problem with gay people?
你对同性恋人群有意见不
Do I have a problem with--
我对...
What are you, what are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Are you uncomfortable with them?
你能接受他们吗
Oh, Eli, look, I couldn't care less if you're gay.
伊莱 你如果是同性恋也完全没问题
Oh, my God, Peter.
我的天哪
I'm not gay, it's your brother-in-law.
我不是同性恋 但你小舅子是
And he thinks you're a homophobe.
他觉得你讨厌同性恋
Owen?
欧文?
He's visiting lecturer at DePaul University,
他来德保尔大学客座讲学
and he said he hadn't visited his sister in a while
他说他很久没看望过姐姐
because you're homophobic.
因为你讨厌同性恋
Oh, you find this amusing?
你觉得这很好笑?
No, no. It's Owen; he talks. He's...
不不 欧文嘛 他是个大嘴巴 他这人...
Well, he can't do that, Peter.
他不能说这些啊 彼得
It's on the Internet.
视频传到网上了
The Chicago gay population is small, but it's powerful.
芝加哥的同性恋人数不多 但力量很大
It has money.
他们有钱
Okay, I'll talk to him. Calm down.
好了 我跟欧文谈谈 你别着急
Thank you for coming. Thanks for listening. Thanks a lot.
多谢光临 多谢多谢
Calm down, this is an easy one.
别着急 这事好办
Thank you. Cut to.
谢谢 好办个头
It was a bad prosecution.
你们这项指控很糟糕
You had the wrong man, you had the wrong facts,
你们搞错了人 搞错了事实
and you drove an innocent man to his grave.
活活逼死了一个无辜的人
Are we really using words like "Innocent"?
他是"无辜"之人?
What would you call Richard Jewell?
理查德·朱厄尔是哪种人?
Not charged.
没被起诉之人
How much?
开价多少
He had a heart attack. He died at 50.
他犯了心脏病 50岁就死了
How much?
开价多少
I think you're underestimating our resolve.
你恐怕低估了我们的决心
No, I just don't think I'm gonna buckle to your political agenda.
不 我绝不向你们的政♥治♥企图低头
When did Lockhart, Gardner & Bond
你们律所
start carrying water for the Peter Florrick campaign?
何时开始给福瑞克竞选做挑水工了?
Oh, you're reading this wrong, Glenn.
哦 你理解错了 格伦
Am I, Diane? Really?
是吗 戴安
Who's running this case?
这案子谁负责?
Not in the front office. Who's in the boiler room?
我不是指台前 而是幕后的
You want an itemized list? I'll tell you who.
你想要一份详细清单? 我来告诉你
Alicia Florrick-- that's who.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克 是她负责此案
We're not giving you a cent
只要你们再为掩护福瑞克而打♥压♥我
as long as you're running interference for the Florrick campaign.
我们就一毛钱也不会出
Get out of my office.
滚出去
We need to talk about this.
我们得谈谈这事了
Yep.
是啊
I'm busy, Mr. Gold. I'll walk with you.
我很忙 戈德先生 边走边说
Sounds serious.
听起来很严重
I'm about to lose $800,000 in soft money from the gay community,
我快失去同性恋联盟的80万美元竞选赞助了
so, yes, it is serious.
的确很严重
How'd that happen? Your brother.
这是为什么 你弟弟
He's a visiting professor at DePaul University.
他是德保尔大学的客座教授
I know. What did he do?
我知道 他干什么了
He said he doesn't visit much because Peter is homophobic.
他说他不常来看你 因为彼得讨厌同性恋
Why is everyone finding that so funny?
怎么大家都觉得这个很好笑?
It's just Owen. He just talks.
欧文就这样 他是个大嘴巴
Okay, well, he needs to talk to someone and say he was joking.
那他得出来跟人说 他本来是在开玩笑
Spencer Roth, a lobbyist...
斯宾塞·罗思 一个政♥治♥说客...
Hey, Will. How are you?
威尔 你好吗
Good. Papers are upstairs.
很好 文件在楼上
I'm on my way.
我先走了
Peter's campaign?
彼得竞选的事?
Always a source of amusement.
这事总是笑料不断
Smart of you to stay out of the picture.
你不去参与是明智的
It's called survival.
这叫求生之道
Look, about the sniper lawsuit, don't take this the wrong way.
关于狙击手的案子 你别会错意了
I'm sorry, that's a bad way to start a conversation.
不好意思 我这开场白真糟糕
The partners discussed it and...
合伙人们讨论了一下
They're dropping it? No, no.
他们要放弃这案子? 不不
We're going forward. We're just running into some political complications.
我们要继续 只不过遇到了一点政♥治♥上的麻烦
You want me to take a step back?
你们希望我退出这案子?
Just until we gain some traction in the negotiations.
一旦我们在谈判中扳回一城 你就可以回来
They think this is about Peter's campaign?
他们认为这事跟彼得的竞选有关?
Yes. We are going head-to-head against his opponent.
是啊 我们面对的是他的竞选对手
We need to tread carefully.
得小心行事
Look, I know this is your case.
我知道这是你的案子
I know how hard you've worked on this.
我知道你在上面花了多大功夫
No. No, I get it. It's okay.
不 我懂 没事的
If it's a win, it's your win. I know.
如果赢了 就是你的功劳 我知道
I'm fine. Really. Good, thanks.
我没事 真的 那就好 谢了
Um, did they ask you to tell me?
他们派你来告诉我?
Diane and Derrick? No, I volunteered.
戴安和德里克? 不 我自愿来的
Mrs. Timmerman, just one question.
蒂默曼夫人 就一个问题
I have to go. I'm sorry.
我得走了 抱歉
Just one question, ma'am. You've heard these news reports
就一个问题 夫人 您已知道有报道称
about your husband taking his aide to a clinic for an abortion.
您丈夫带着助手去诊所堕胎
My husband is innocent.
我丈夫是清白的
Okay, but did he deny it, ma'am?
他否认了吗 夫人
Did he deny he got her an abortion?
他否认带她去堕胎了吗
He didn't need to. I'm sorry, I have to go.
他不需要否认 抱歉 我得走了
The newest revelation has left the congressman's staff reeling.
这位议员最新丑闻曝光 使其手下不知所措
And Lana Timmerman has found herself joining a long list
而他的夫人也加入了
of long-suffering wives.
被劈腿的妻子的行列中
Remember, they may hit you hard.
记住 他们可能会极度刁难你
Where's Alicia? She's around.
艾丽西娅在哪 她离这儿不远
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
别担心 没事
Hello, Mr. Stevens. I'm Wendy Scott-Carr for Cook County.
你好 史蒂文斯先生 我是库克县政♥府♥的温迪
Hello.
你好
Are you nervous? No. As much as you'd expect.
紧张吗 不 和你想的差不多
Some gum? No, thank you.
来点口香糖? 不 谢了
I'll have it.
我要
Does Miss Scott-Carr have a questions?
温迪小姐有什么问题吗
I do. Thank you.
有的 谢谢
Did your dad drink, Mr. Stevens?
你♥爸♥爸平时爱喝吗? 史蒂文斯先生
Did my dad? Yes. You mean alcohol?
我爸爸? 是的 你指酒吗
He did, but not a lot.
他喝酒 但不多
Don't worry. It's not a freighted question
别担心 这问题没有陷阱
My dad used to drink.
我爸爸曾经很爱喝酒
Well, heck, anybody who grew up in Chicago probably had a dad who drank.
其实 芝加哥人的爸爸大概都爱喝酒
Now I've got to ask you, Wyatt.
我得问你 怀亚特
You know, actually, let me just...
哎 这么说吧...
My mom divorced my dad when I was young.
我父母在我很小的时候就离婚了
11-years-old.
11岁的时候
I loved them both,
我很爱他俩
but, goodness, watching them fight...
不过 天啊 看着他俩打架
Objection.
反对
All I'm saying is, I get it.
我的意思是 我都懂得
It doesn't mean that people don't love each other, that they fight.
打架 不代表不相爱
Do you believe that?
你相信吗
That people can love each other and fight? Yes.
即使相互爱着也会打架? 是的
So, tell me about this restraining order your mom brought.
那么 说说你母亲对你父亲申请的禁令吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表