Does she think it's weird we're...?
她觉得别扭吗 我们...
She thinks I'm competing with her.
她认为我在和她争
Well, then you've won.
那你是赢家
We've been with each other longer than her.
我们交往的时间比她长
I got an offer to go to London.
我在伦敦得到一份工作
That's why I'm here.
所以我来这里
They want me to go to London for the Olympics.
他们想让我去伦敦报道奥♥运♥会
Next year? No. This year,
明年吗 不 今年
to be their man on the ground in the rev-up.
去当地为报道工作预热
Are you going?
你要去吗
I don't know.
不知道
Okay.
好吧
I get it.
我明白
Good.
很好
What?
怎么
What are we?
我们算什么
No.
不
Should I go to London?
我应该去伦敦吗
It's a good opportunity.
这是个好机会
It's a promotion.
这是晋升
And you want to go?
那你想去吗
That's the subject under discussion.
那是正在讨论的问题
I need some help.
我也很难做决定
I think I should go.
我想我应该去
Okay, then I think that's a smart plan.
好 我觉得是个明智之举
WhenWhen would you leave? Two weeks.
你 你什么时候走 两周后
Wow. Fast.
真快啊
Yup.
是的
Okay.
好吧
See you.
再见
Morning.
早啊
You have the Aubrey client meeting at 9:00.
九点您要见客户奥布里
And the final contracts on your desk for Thompson.
还有您桌上给汤普森的最终合约
I'll give you ten more minutes.
我再给您十分钟
Then I need you on the phone with New York.
然后需要您接听纽约的电♥话♥
Yup.
是
Stern is dead.
斯特恩过世了
Okay, who's doing it?
好的 谁在处理呢
Just keep me in touch.
保持联♥系♥
When?
什么时候
I don't know.
不知道
Sometime during the night.
晚上的某个时间吧
His secretary just found him this morning.
他的秘书今早刚发现的
Well, that's the end of an era.
那是一个时代的终结
I kind of don't know what to think.
我脑子里有点乱
I mean, he brought us together.
我是说 他把我们拉到一起的
Yeah. Then he took half our clients,
是的 然后带走了我们一半的客户
and he's been bludgeoning us with them ever since.
从那时起他一直在打♥压♥我们
When's the funeral?
葬礼什么时候
Tomorrow. Just the family.
明天 只有亲属
But they're sitting shiva for the week.
不过他们要服丧七日
Is it horrible of me?
我这种想法很可怕吗
I don't know, but I was thinking the same thing.
不知道 不过我在想同样的事
We can grab our clients back. Yup.
我们能夺回客户 是的
I already made a list.
我已经列了名单
We can't call them now, can we?
现在不能给他们打电♥话♥ 是吗
Well, that might seem... opportunistic.
那看起来可能... 是投机
What's the etiquette? Tomorrow.
什么时候合适 明天
I mean, if we don't, other firms will jump in.
我是说 如果不打电♥话♥ 其他律所会插♥进♥来的
Other firms without the same sense of restraint?
其他律所可没有这种克制意识
We should call on his wife and daughter.
我们应该拜访他的妻女
Sitting shiva?
在服丧期间?
Sure.
当然
You think his firm's in play?
你觉得他的公♥司♥在运转吗
Could be.
应该在运转的
That would be bad.
那就麻烦了
Clients might stay put.
客户或许不会另投他处
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I know.
我知道
I mean, how awful.
我是说 真可怕
He was dead the whole night.
整个晚上 他就死在那里
Everyone thought it was just another one of his all-nighters.
大家都以为他只是又熬了个通宵
The life of a lawyer.
这就是律师的命啊
I don't want to die like that.
我不想像他那样死去
Then don't.
那就不要那样
Pamela Harriman.
帕米拉·哈里曼
Now that was a death.
她死的才叫体面
Doing laps in the Paris Ritz pool.
死前在巴黎里兹饭店游泳池游几圈
Doesn't matter, does it?
有区别吗
I mean, we all end up in the same place.
我是说 终结的地方都一样
All that's left is... our Wikipedia entry.
剩下的只有... 维♥基♥百♥科♥条目
Well, you're a bundle of joy.
你真会逗笑
Stay healthy.
保持健康
Okay, not too opportunistic.
好的 别太投机
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Solomon Harwell. LSG.
所罗门·哈维尔 物流公♥司♥的
We had 11 million of their business last year.
去年我们有他们一千一百万的生意
Yes.
是的
And his son just made it into Harvard.
他儿子刚进了哈佛大学
Solomon, how are you?
所罗门 你好
Counselor, how are you?
律师 你好
We're a stronger firm these days.
这些日子我们律所更强了
The economy knocked out some of our competitors,
经济危机消灭了一些竞争对手
but we survived.
但我们坚持过来了
Oh, I know. I always liked you guys.
我知道 我一直都喜欢你们
But I'm waiting to see who's buying Stern's firm first.
不过我先等着看谁会买♥♥下斯特恩律所
Who's buying? What do you mean?
谁会买♥♥下 您什么意思
Stern was selling his firm.
斯特恩生前正在出♥售♥他的律所
He was retiring.
他要退休
I didn't know that.
我不知道啊
Who was he selling it to?
他卖♥♥给谁了
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克女士
Funny to see you here.
这里见到你真有意思
Yes, funny.
是啊 有意思
You knew Mr. Stern?
你认识斯特恩先生?
I did.
是的
Not for that long. Just the last four months.
时间不长 他的最后四个月而已
He was helping me become adjusted to Chicago.
他帮助我调整以适应芝加哥
It's a sad day. Yes. Very sad.
真是个悲伤的日子 是啊 很悲伤
But I didn't realize,
我一直都不知道
Mr. Canning, that you were still here.
坎宁先生 你还在芝加哥
I thought you went back to New York.
我以为你回纽约了
Oh, no, no, no.
没有没有
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
In fact, I think we'll be seeing each other in court again soon.
实际上 我想我们很快又会在法庭相见了
We will? Why?
又相见? 为什么
Stern's last case.
斯特恩最后的案子
Uh, you're taking over?
你接手了吗
Well... I bought his firm.
我买♥♥下了他的律所
Every case, every client.
所有的案子 所有的客户
Looks like we'll be facing off quite a bit now.
看来我们又要针锋相对了
Wendy Scott-Carr is an Illinois resident.
温迪的确是伊州公民
This is her summer home in Forest Lake,
这是她在森湖市的夏宅
not in Michigan as the Democratic Committee suggests.
并不像民♥主♥党委员会说的那样在密歇根
And why isn't Wendy's team showing me that?
为什么不是温迪的团队给我看这个
'Cause they're three points down, and they want the DCC
因为他们落后三个百分点
to continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
他们希望民♥主♥党委员会继续自毁长城
They actually seem to be shooting you in the foot.
貌似毁的是你的长城
All the more reason to print it.
那就更要发表了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表