He's a Childs plant.
他是查尔兹的卧底
Mm-hmm. I've known for a week.
一个礼拜前我就知道了
Just waiting for a chance to use.
一直等机会利用他呢
So, go have him make a Xerox.
现在 拿去让他复印一份吧
That's what I like about you, Eli.
我就是喜欢你这点 伊莱
Sorry.
抱歉
Um, my mom was great.
我妈妈以前很好
And there was this change that came over her
她开始服药后
after she started taking it.
整个人就开始变了
Elvatyl?
服用艾哇泰?
Yeah. The doctor prescribed it.
是的 医生给她开的
I was going away to college, and my mom...
我去上大学了 而我妈
you know, empty nest syndrome.
就得了空巢家庭综合症
Could you describe the change?
能描述一下有哪些变化吗
Within a day, she became more depressed.
服用了一天 她就变得更加沮丧
She couldn't sleep.
开始失眠
She had nightmares that made her scream.
做噩梦 在梦中尖叫
It was horrible.
很可怕
Hello.
你好
Your stepdad had just started a new job. Is that right?
你继父当时刚换了工作 对吗
Yes. Um, at Thurrell Interiors.
是的 在瑟瑞家居
He designed furniture?
他设计家具?
Yes. Couches and fold-out beds.
是的 沙发和折叠床
And he worked in a department with all women?
他工作的地方全是女性?
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
Oh, no reason. I just...
没什么 我只是
I want to be clear on the facts. That's all.
我只是想澄清一下事实 仅此而已
11 employees-- all women--
11位员工 均为女性
and your stepdad.
只有你继父1个男人
Yes. He liked his job.
是的 他很喜欢他的工作
He spend some late nights there, did he?
他有时会在那里呆到很晚 对吗
At his work? I guess.
在单位? 好像是的
They were trying to get out the spring catalogue.
他们在忙春季产品系列
Well, what I'm saying is, actually...
我想说的是...
This is a list of items the police vouchered
这张清单 上面列有
when they arrived at your mom's house.
警♥察♥在你母亲家中发现的物品
I want you to do me a favor.
我希望你能帮我一个忙
I want you to read for me item number seven.
帮我念一下第7条
"A gym bag"
"运动包"
"A bloody gym bag," It says.
原文是 "带血的运动包"
And that was your stepdad's.
那是你继父的
Uh, could... could you read for me item seven-B?
能不能再念一下第7条B项
"Women's panties, black."
"女式内♥裤♥ 黑色"
Ah, that's good.
很好
And-and what does it say in the parentheses here?
另外 括号♥里写着什么
"Small."
"小号♥"
"Small." That's good.
"小号♥" 好
Well, let me take that.
好 我拿走了
Caitlin, what size was your mom?
凯特琳 你母亲穿多大号♥的
What size?
多大号♥的
You mean, like, clothing? Yeah.
你是指衣服尺码? 是的
I guess... a 12?
大概 12码
12... 12 would be large,
12码... 12码应该是大号♥了
not... not the size of these panties.
和这里说的内♥裤♥尺码对不上
It's all right.
没关系
You don't have to answer.
你可以不用回答
I - I do have to ask you this question, though.
但我不得不问你下面这个问题
Is it true that your mom and your stepdad
你母亲是否曾和你继父
argued over a woman at work?
为他单位的一个女人而争吵?
No.
没有
A woman he was in love with?
就是你继父爱上的那个女人
Objection. No foundation. Sustained.
反对 没有根据 反对有效
Who was much younger and prettier than your mom?
那个比你母亲年轻又漂亮的女人
Objection. Mr. Canning, that's enough.
反对 坎宁先生 够了
My apologies, Your Honor.
很抱歉 法官阁下
I have no further questions.
没有其他问题了
And, uh, I'm sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
We need to regroup.
我们要重新制定战略了
So how are we doing today?
你今儿怎么样啊
Your office is... small.
你的办公室...好小
Yes. Small, but pure.
是的 小而纯粹
So, in the third year, do you get a window?
到第3年的时候 你能有个窗户吗
Should I shut the door?
我是不是该关上门
No. No, it's bad enough they think
别 让他们以为我会重回辩护律师这行
I'm going to flip back to the defense.
已经够糟的了
So what's up? What do you need?
说吧 什么事
Why do you think I need anything?
你为什么会觉得我有求于你
Because you're Kalinda.
因为你是凯琳达
My, uh... my usual sources have dried up here,
我的人脉已经用光了
and... sorry.
不好意思
I thought maybe you could help.
我觉得没准儿你能帮上忙
It's a personal matter.
这是我的私事
It's a new investigator from Baltimore--
是关于一个从巴尔的摩新来的调查员
Blake Calamar.
布莱克·卡拉马尔
Blake Calamar. Yeah.
布莱克·卡特马尔 对
All right.
好吧
And what do I get in return?
那我能得到什么回报
Well, what do you want?
你想要什么
Who was she?
她是谁
The woman who ran out of court?
从法庭上跑出去的那个女人吗
An intern at Canning's firm.
坎宁律所的一个实习生
Damn, if we could undercut Canning by subpoenaing her...
妈的 咱要不传唤此女 收拾一下坎宁
That's playing on his battlefield.
那这场仗就进入他的路数了
We need to pull him onto ours.
咱还是得让他按咱的路数来
Ours is the medicine.
咱走的是医学路线
The problem with the medicine is it's boring.
问题是医学太枯燥了
But it's still the truth.
但那就是真♥相♥
And the truth is boring.
真♥相♥太枯燥了
He's got soap opera, and we've got genetic science.
他在那边大演肥皂剧 我们这边大谈基因学
That's always been our case.
这一直是我们的论据
No, that's our facts.
不 那些只是我们掌握的事实
Our case is what we do with those facts.
我们的论据 是更好地利用这些事实
And right now, our case is failing Caitlin.
而现在 我们的论据很对不起凯特琳
We need to make medicine sexy. Yep.
我们得让医学变得和她一样"性感" 没错
A lie always beats the truth.
谎言永远比真♥相♥更动听
Can adapt; it doesn't have to be consistent.
可以修饰 也不用考虑什么前后连贯
So we need to give the truth the drama of a lie.
我们要让真♥相♥像谎言一样动听
Increased libido.
增强性♥欲♥
One of the side effects of Elvatyl
艾哇泰的副作用之一
is it has a potential increased libido in women.
就是有可能会增强女性的性♥欲♥
Good.
很好
We need to meet our last expert witness.
我们得见见我们最后一位专家证人
Who is it?
是谁来着
I'm sorry, you want me to say what?
不好意思 你想让我说什么
One of the side effects you noticed
你注意到那药的副作用之一
was an increased desire for sex in public places.
就是增强在公共场合性♥交♥的欲望
Th... That's ludicrous.
荒唐透顶
It's in your study, Doctor.
这是你论文中提到的 博士
No, it isn't.
我没有
Subject 18--
第18号♥实验对象
she mentioned it in her trial interview.
她在她的试验访谈中提到
She was merely mentioning that as an aside.
她只是捎带着提一下而已
Our trial interviewer quickly brought her back to point.
我们的试验访谈员很快就将她带入正题了
Yes, that was unfortunate.
没错 那还真不走运呢
We also want you to discuss the increased desire
我们还想让你谈谈这药在增强人们
for oral and anal intercourse
口♥交♥和肛♥交♥欲望的作用
mentioned by Subject 35.
这一点第35号♥实验对象提到过
Ms. Lockhart, this is...
洛克哈特女士 这真是...
It's what we need, Doctor.
我们需要这样 博士
It's what Caitlin needs to win.
凯特琳要打赢官司就需要这个
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表