No.
不行
Let me try that again.
我再说一遍
No.
不行
You're so cute when you're being emphatic.
你强调的样子好可爱
Your brow gets all...
你的眉毛变得...
And the key word here is "Emphatic""
关键字是"强调"
Mom said yes.
妈妈说可以
Because Mom likes to make me the mean divorced Dad.
因为你妈妈想让我来做离了婚的恶人老爸
I say no.
我说不行
Why? Why do I say no?
为什么 我为什么说不行
Because I do not want some Palestinian version
因为我不想你被巴勒斯坦的叛逆孩子
of yourself blowing you up.
炸上天
Dad, it's a kibbutz.
爸爸 我要去以色列的合作农场
Unless one of the tractors blows up,
除非拖拉机发生爆♥炸♥
I'm going to be fine.
我不会有事的
And do you know how hypocritical this is?
你知道这样做多么虚伪吗
You're the one who always pushed me towards religion.
你一向支持我信教
Of course I know how hypocritical this is.
我也知道这很虚伪
I'm a parent.
可我是你♥爸♥
It's my prerogative.
我有权这么做
And now I have to go and save a campaign.
现在我得去忙竞选的事了
Are we having dinner on Thursday night?
周四晚上我们还一起吃饭吗
Unless you back out.
除非你爽约
You look happy.
你看起来心情不错
Are you seeing someone?
是不是跟人约会了
Yes.
是啊
My pollster.
跟我的民♥意♥调查人
I'm the pollster.
我就是民♥意♥调查人
I'm the daughter.
我是他女儿
Good-bye.
再见
Uh, she's 18.
她才18岁
No. I didn't say anything.
不是 我没别的意思
Is it good?
有好消息吗
It's a silver bullet.
有个撒手锏
Wendy Scott-Carr, the untouchable candidate,
温迪·斯科特-卡尔 无懈可击的候选人
just became touchable.
现在有破绽了
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Natalie Flores.
娜塔莉·弗丽斯
A student at DePaul, in Economics.
德保尔大学的学生 学经济的
How long was she with Wendy?
她给温迪干活有多久了
Five years.
五年
Judge Adler was doing her usual vetting
阿德勒法官对她进行常规审核
and Wendy Scott-Carr tried to hide everything about her.
温迪·斯科特-卡尔试图隐瞒关于她的一切
Flores's address.
弗丽斯的地址
Well, I'll just go and complete the vetting.
好 我去跟进审核的事
You, uh, might get to the candidate's wife first.
你可能要先跟候选人的妻子联♥系♥
This hits, the press will go right to her for comment.
这是件大事 记者会直接找她发表评论的
Alicia won't help.
艾丽西娅不会帮忙
As long as she doesn't hurt.
不指望她帮忙 别添乱就行
No, I don't want a debate on it. Just fix it.
不 别争了 去做就是了
And don't look to Derrick.
别看德里克
BP is all our concern now.
我们现在全力关注英国石油就好
Get me citings by 5:00.
5点前把引证给我
Alicia, you sit with them.
艾丽西娅 你去帮帮他们
You're doing a great job on Cowley.
你在考利一案中表现非常好
Okay?
好吗
I just got off with her. You got any more...
我刚跟她通完电♥话♥ 你有没有
We've got a problem.
有问题了
She's on to us.
她冲着我们来了
I'll call back.
待会给你回电
She's on to us? Who's on to us?
她冲我们来了? 谁冲我们来了
The way she's dealing with the equity partners,
她对待合伙人的那副样子
The way she's isolating my people.
她孤立我的人的那副样子
She's gearing up for a fight.
她卯足了劲要大战一场
Get the judge back on the phone.
再打回给法官
You think I'm wrong?
你觉得我想错了
I think I am surrounded by paranoid people.
我看我周围都是妄想症患者
I calmed the waters.
我稳住了形势
I stopped her defection.
我把她拉了回来
Diane's behaving as any other name partner would,
作为冠名合伙人 戴安的行事并不过分
as you should.
你也可以
I think I made a mistake firing one of my people.
我想我错了 不该解雇一个自己人
I lost one of my votes.
那就丢了一票
I'm going to hire him back.
我打算请他回来
You got to do what you got to do.
你想请就请吧
Look, I don't give a damn who's wrong.
我他妈不想判断谁对谁错
Kalinda, you sit with them.
凯琳达 你去帮帮他们
Where's Blake?
布莱克去哪了
Uh, I heard he's out sick.
听说他病了
Okay. You sit with them.
好 你去帮帮他们
Help them prepare questioning,
帮他们准备质询
because honestly, what I give a damn about is...
因为说实在的 我他妈在乎的是...
Is...
是
What I give a damn about...
我在乎的是
It's just...
只是
It's not... It's not just, uh...
不是 不只是
It's just...
只是
One minute.
等一下
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Been a while.
好久没见
Yes. Quite a while.
是啊 好久没见
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Here, there.
这里跑跑 那里跑跑
You?
你呢
Here.
就在这里
I need your help.
请你帮个忙
Ms. Clinton seems to be doing quite well for herself.
克♥林♥顿♥太太看来过得很不错
Yes. So's your girl Palin.
是的 你支持的佩林也不错
2012, huh?
2012年要当总统?
That's the hope.
希望就在这了
Dear God.
天哪
Couldn't be worse than your man Barack.
总比你那个奥巴马♥强♥吧
Really?
当真
I'm always astounded
我总是很吃惊
when a man like you expresses such unadulterated drivel.
像你这样一个男人竟然说出这种傻话
Funny. I'm never astounded when you do.
有意思 你说傻话我倒是毫不惊讶
I'm being sued for $36 million.
有人起诉我 索赔3600万
See if Will will take my 11:00.
看看威尔能不能接我11点的班
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm just listening. That's all.
我只是听你谈谈情况 仅此而已
Who's suing you?
谁起诉你
Jason Beltran.
杰森·贝特朗
You know who that is?
你知道这个人吗
I do.
知道
He just had his life sentence overturned.
他的无期徒刑判决被推♥翻♥了
He did.
是的
A mistake was made at the Cook Country Crime Lab,
库克县犯罪实验室出了差错
and that's why he was freed.
所以他被放了出来
I think he was freed
我认为他被释放
because he was innocent, and the cops set him up.
是因为他是无辜的 警♥察♥陷害了他
He was freed because a crime lab tech made a mistake.
他被释放是因为犯罪实验室的技术员弄错了
Manufactured evidence. And misrepresented facts.
他捏造了证据 还弄错了事实
Who lied under oath.
并且立誓之后撒谎
Anyway, I didn't lie under oath,
无论如何 立誓之后我没有撒谎
and I didn't manufacture evidence.
我也没有捏造事实
But my trial testimony supported the lab tech's findings.
但我的呈堂证词恰好支持了鉴证组技术员的发现
Now, Mr. Beltran shot and killed a police officer
贝特朗先生在实施银行抢劫过程中
during the commission of a bank robbery
枪杀了一名警官
and my ballistics testimony helped convict him.
而我的弹道报告正好使他被定罪
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表