That's true, Mr. Canning.
没错 坎宁先生
Why are we reopening this particular can of worms?
为什么我们要来回折腾呢
No, no. Don't lean forward.
不 不 别往前靠
Just... I just have to get something from my case, Your Honor. Oh.
我只是得从包里拿点东西 法官大人
In going over our records with our medical carrier,
我在检查本所医药供应商记录的过程中
I discovered several prescriptions for Donepezil
发现几份盐酸多奈哌齐的处方
made out to Mr. Stern.
都是开给斯特恩先生的
It's a drug commonly used for
这是通常用于
treatment of Alzheimer's and dementia.
治疗老年痴呆症的药物
It's a scourge of the elderly, as you know.
您也知道 这病对老年人很是折磨
Yes. My nana suffered from it.
是的 我奶奶得了这病
She hardly knew me at the end.
她最后几乎不认得我了
Oh, that's terrible. It was the same with my mom
噢 那真糟糕 我去老人院看我妈时
when I visited her at the care center.
她也是如此
Is there some reason for...?
讨论这个干嘛
I believe Lockhart/Gardner was aware of
我相信洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Mr. Stern's condition, and took advantage of a disabled man
已知晓斯特恩先生的身体状况并加以利用
who didn't know what he was signing.
他并不知道自己签了什么
This is ridiculous.
简直荒谬
I had no idea whatsoever, Your Honor.
我毫不知情 法官大人
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克太太呢
Mrs. Florrick?
福瑞克太太
Were you aware of Mr. Stern's diminished condition?
你知道斯特恩先生的不良身体状况吗
Your Honor, I...
法官大人 我
I regret I can't answer that question,
很抱歉根据律师与当事人之间的保密协议
due to the bond of attorney-client privilege.
我不能回答这个问题
Ah. Well, then, you leave me no choice
那么 除了领悟言外之意
but to read between the lines here.
我别无选择了
Uh, Mr. Stern's evidentiary agreement no longer holds sway,
斯特恩先生的证据协议不再有效
and Mr. Canning's objection to the videotape is sustained.
坎宁先生关于录像的反对有效
So what, we're keeping secrets here?
怎样 我们之间也要保密吗
No, we're keeping privilege.
不 我们要遵守保密协议
Okay, so hypothetically then.
好 那么假设来说
You're an associate,
你是一个律师
and a partner at your firm asks you to represent him.
你所里的合伙人要你代理他
Yes.
是的
And during the course of that representation,
在代理的过程中
you learn certain things about that partner,
你得知了这个合伙人的某些事情
and he instructs you not to inform anyone.
他要求你不能告诉任何人
Including the other partners, yes.
包括其他合伙人 是的
Hypothetically in that situation,
假设来说 在此情况下
I would be bound by that, even after his death.
我就得受其约束 甚至他死后
Great. Stern's dead, and he's still screwing us.
很好 斯特恩死了都还要搞得我们一团糟
Here comes the monster!
怪兽来啦
Oh, I'm gonna get you.
我会来抓你的
Hey, thanks for dropping by.
谢谢顺路过来
No problem, Wiley.
没关系 怀利
What are you investigating now?
你现在在调查什么
Uh, Childs has me on a. Huh.
查尔兹要我查个 呃
Where did I put that?
我放哪儿去了
What's your wife working on?
你妻子做的这是什么
Uh, a spaceship.
一艘太空飞船
For Richard Branson. Virgin Galactic.
维珍太空的理查德·布兰森
She's designing one of his rockets.
她为他设计一艘火箭
Okay, why did she marry you anyway?
她到底为什么嫁给你
Because of my sense of humor.
因为我的幽默感
Hey, I want clothes on, teeth brushed in five minutes!
五分钟之内穿好衣服刷完牙
So Childs has me on this last interview Blake gave.
查尔兹要我调查给布莱克最后做的这次谈话
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, the investigation into Kalinda Sharma.
有关凯琳达·夏尔马的调查
He gave one last interview about her.
布雷克和他又谈了一次
To who? Matan.
谁做的 马坦
I was supposed to collate all these interview notes of this.
我本该整理好这次谈话的全部笔录
And this is what Matan sent to me.
这是马坦给我的
It's, uh... it's supposed to be five pages.
这个本该有五页
Two are missing.
有两页不见了
Okay. Happens all the time.
时有发生
He tell you anything about the missing pages?
他跟你说过缺失的笔录吗
Did Matan? No. Why?
马坦吗 没有 怎么了
He said he did.
他说他说过
Trying to catch me in a lie, good buddy?
你是在对我测谎吗 兄弟
Are you still protecting your friend Kalinda, good buddy?
你还是要护着你的朋友凯琳达吗 兄弟
It was my understanding the investigation was over.
据我所知那个调查已经结束了
The investigation's never over.
调查永远不会结束
Mr. Childs, it's Andrew Wiley.
查尔兹先生 我是安德鲁·怀利
Yeah, hold on. Let me put you on speaker.
是的 别挂 我开免提
Okay, uh, Mr. Childs, you're on.
查尔兹先生 请讲
I'm here with Cary.
凯里也在这儿
Look, Cary, the department is divided,
凯里 办公室里现在内部分化
so I need you two to find out
所以我需要你们俩查明
what's going on with these missing notes.
那些缺失笔录是怎么回事
I think Matan is playing politics here,
我觉得马坦在玩政♥治♥把戏
trying to pad his resume for whoever takes over.
想看谁会接任好见风使舵
You want us to interview Matan?
要我们跟马坦当面谈吗
No, he'll say it's just a mistake.
不 他会说这只是个失误
I want you to find out what's in those missing notes.
我要你找出缺失笔录的内容
Cary?
凯里
Uh, yeah?
我在呢
Why did Matan say he talked to you about these missing pages?
为什么马坦说他和你说过这些丢失文件的内容
I have no idea.
我不知道
Okay, find me these two pages so we can wrap this up.
好吧 给我找出这两页丢失的文件好结案
Hello. Oh, hi.
你好 你好啊
Did you see Will?
你见过威尔了吗
No.
没有
Oh... do you want to?
你想见吗
No, I... My sister is staying with me.
不用了 我姐姐住在我家
I just needed to get out of the house.
我只是想出来透透风
My sister used to date Will.
我姐姐与威尔谈过恋爱
Yes, I know.
这我知道
She was talking about Will breaking up with her,
她一直和我说威尔伤透了她的心
and the reason he broke up with her,
和他分手的原因
and... the-the person
是因为一个人
he broke up with her for, it's you, isn't it?
是因为你而分手的 对吧
Yes.
是的
Oh!
果然如此
I'm married.
我是有夫之妇
I've moved on; Will has moved on.
我都已经放下了 威尔也是
We were kids.
我们当时太年轻
We're not kids anymore.
可现在不是了
I don't know; Will still is.
这我倒不同意 威尔还是
No.
不是
He isn't.
他才不是
He thinks he is.
他只是以为他还是而已
Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我要迟到了
I got it from Haver Associates.
我从哈沃公♥司♥那里搞来的
The H.R. Consultants. Yep.
人力资源顾问公♥司♥ 没错
"In addition to restructuring 20% of human resources..."
除了重组20%的人力资源之外
Meaning firing two out of every ten employees.
意思每十个人中解雇两人
...they said that Palmieri could recognize "Significant savings
他们说 如果恰当数量的的员工
"If a meaningful percentage of labor
能主动请辞
could be induced to resign,
而非被辞退
rather than being terminated."
帕梅里能极大地节省开支
Meaning make people so miserable they'll quit,
就是让人们感到不快 他们会主动请辞
and you'll save a bundle in severance.
这样能省下一大笔解雇金
They did it intentionally.
他们故意这么做的
That's the smoking gun.
这可是确凿的证据
They deliberately created a hostile work environment
他们故意制♥造♥一个充满敌意的工作环境
to get people to quit.
好让人们主动请辞
Well, with this, we can get the hanging video back in.
要是这样 我们就能让录像重新呈堂
We can show that their conduct
我们能让证明领导的行为
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表