No, I'm like a little kid who had to wait in line
不 我就像个孩子正排队等待
for the white kids to get their hands out of the cookie jar.
白人小孩把手从饼干罐里抽出来
Well, we're talking a plea bargain now.
我们要考虑认罪减刑协议了
We can get them down to five years.
我可以让他们只判5年
No.
不
Wade, our only defense is that you're just as corrupt
韦德 我们唯一的辩护词是
as any other politician in this damn town.
你只是和这鬼地方的其他政客一样腐♥败♥
Then argue it!
那就来吧
We have no options!
我们没有选择
We got two wars in this country.
我们国家在强力打击两样东西
Terrorism and drugs.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥和毒品
You just went from one enemy camp to another.
而你正从一个敌营跳到另一个
I'm not taking a plea.
我不接受认罪
Now...
现在
You gonna suit up?
你准备换衣服吗
Oh, hello, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克夫人
Yes?
你是?
I'm Becca. I'm-I'm visiting Zach.
我是贝卡 我来找扎克的
Zach, I think, is still at school.
我想扎克应该还在学校
Oh. Oh, wait.
等等
Oh. That's him.
是他发来的
Um, he asked if I could wait.
他问我可不可以等他
He'll be right up.
他马上就来
Well, may I?
可以吗
Certainly.
当然
I guess he had to take Nisa home first.
我猜他要先送妮莎回家
She's his... his girlfriend.
她是他的...女朋友
So you're not...?
原来你不是吗
Zach's girlfriend?
扎克的女朋友吗
No.
不是
We're just study partners.
我们只是学习伙伴
I- I don't have time for boyfriends.
我没时间交男朋友
My dad says, "Get into a good college first,
我爸爸说 "先进个好大学
and then we can talk about boys."
然后我们再提男朋友的事"
So you haven't met Nisa?
你还没见过妮莎吗
No.
还没
Zach is a real sweetie to make her feel at home.
扎克对她很体贴 让她适应这里
Her family's from Somalia,
她家是从索马里来的
and I know how out of place someone like that can feel here.
从那儿来的人肯定水土不服
No. He wants to go forward.
不 他希望继续
With what? With whatever we got.
怎么继续 想尽一切办法
He considers this a racial prosecution.
他觉得这是种族主义控诉
It is a racial prosecution,
确实如此
but it's a racial prosecution we're gonna lose.
不过是个我们会输掉的种族主义控诉
We still have the wiretaps.
我们还有窃听资料
There's a lot of people on them.
那上面牵涉许多人
Campaign operatives,
有很多助选员
politicians who seem pretty savvy about the cash.
那些对钱十分精明的政客
Show the hypocrisy of the prosecution
要揭露控方的虚伪
by naming the white participants who are not being tagged.
就要点出他们未提到的涉案白人的名字
One of them's our client.
其中一个是我们的客户
Who?
谁
Eli Gold.
伊莱·戈德
Well, it wouldn't be Chicago
如果没有利益冲突的话
if there weren't a conflict of interest.
这里就不是芝加哥了
Okay, so let's finish the taps,
好 那就听完那些录音
collect the names of all the operatives and politicians on them,
收集到所有助选员及政客的名字
get our ducks in row,
理清头绪
see what kind of brief we can argue from it.
看看我们能怎样据此做出辩护
How long have you known Eli was on the wiretap?
你知道伊莱被窃听多久了
A few days.
几天
We don't share information anymore?
我们不再互通消息了吗
Well, could you have the mayor phone me back?
你能让市长回我电♥话♥吗
Of course, Alderman.
当然可以 议员先生
I understand how important this is,
我知道这很重要
and of course you understand...
当然你明白...
Can you listen to this?
来听听这个吧
But I promise you...
但我向你保证...
Hey, no one else works on a Sunday.
没有其他人在周日上班
And what's up with you, Matthew?
你怎么样 马修
I heard you're running into a little trouble.
听说你出了点麻烦
Well, it's nothing I can't handle.
我能处理
Just wondering if you miss Chicago.
我只是想知道你有没有想念芝加哥
The restaurants.
想念芝加哥的餐馆
So I heard the machine's falling apart.
我听说权势人物都作鸟兽散了
At least that's what I read.
至少我读到的是这样
Yeah, you guys all flee to the White House,
是啊 你们这些家伙都逃到白宫去了
and we're left holding the bag.
留下我们独自承担责任
Oh, come on, Wade.
饶了我吧 韦德
Who is it?
那是谁
Do you want me to tell Obama that?
你想要我告诉奥巴马这些吗
Ruth Yamaguchi?
鲁思·山口?
The actual Ruth Yamaguchi?
真是那个鲁思·山口吗
No, no, I'll get the briefs together.
不 不 我来整理简报
You finish the tapes.
你把录音听完
Good news?
好消息?
The best.
再好不过了
Uh, I've asked you here, Eli...
伊莱 今天让你来...
...because I'm starting a new firm with David Lee,
因为我要和大卫·李开一家新律所
and I want your business to come with me.
希望能把你的业务一起带走
This move doesn't seem like you.
这可不像你的行事风格
It's more like... Will, I know.
这更像是... 威尔 我知道
I discovered Will and Derrick Bond were thinking of pushing me out,
我发现威尔和邦德在谋划踢我出局
so this is me being proactive.
所以我在先发制人
This is happening when?
什么时候动手?
Soon, in a few weeks, which takes me
很快了 要不了几个星期
to the second thing that I have to ask of you.
所以我还得请求你一件事
I need you to keep this confidential
我需要你保密
until we're ready to make our move.
直到我们准备好采取行动为止
Where is Mrs. Florrick going?
福瑞克太太去哪
I- I don't know.
我不知道
My guess is... she might stay with Will.
我想 她可能会跟威尔留下
But I'd like her to come with me.
不过我也欢迎她来我这边
Thank you, Diane, for this confidence,
戴安 谢谢你这么信任我
but I can't commit to a move.
不过我不能保证离开
I have to see where the chips fall first.
我得看形势
I understand.
明白
You're being wiretapped.
你的电♥话♥被窃听了
You'll need a good lawyer.
你需要一个好律师
5/22/10, 8:33 p.m.
2010年5月22日 晚8点33分
Alderman Wade.
韦德议员
"Alderman Wade"? Listen to you.
"韦德议员" 你还真有派呢
Hey, Will, I saw it was you, man. It was a joke.
威尔 我看到是你了 于是开个玩笑嘛
I don't think it was a joke.
我可不觉得是玩笑
I think you've turned into Alderman Wade, Savior of the 53rd Ward.
我觉得你已是堂堂韦德议员 53选区的大救星
Yep, no time for the little people.
是啊 没时间搭理小人物啦
So did you talk to her? I did.
你跟她谈了吗 谈了
And? Choked.
怎样 没谈成
No, you're kidding. What'd she say?
不 你开玩笑呢 她说什么
Nothing, she didn't say anything.
她什么也没说
She blew you off? She didn't even phone me back.
她回绝了你? 她连我电♥话♥都没回
I asked her to phone me back and...
我让她回我电♥话♥
Wait a minute, you didn't talk to her in person?
等等 你没跟她当面谈?
She was at her husband's press conference.
她在参加她丈夫的新闻发布会
What was I going to do?
我能怎么办
Oh, come on, grow a pair, dude.
拜托 像个爷们儿 伙计
I did; I even phoned her twice.
我不错啦 我甚至给她打了两次电♥话♥
Once, I said, "Let's move on, " Then I phoned back to...
我一度说"我们放下吧" 然后我打回去...
2518 minimization.
2518最小化规定
30-second break.
30秒中断
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表