No, I don't think so.
不 我不想降低
All right, then consider this.
那好 听听这样的辩护词
Chumhum could not have anticipated
查查网不可能料得到
the repercussions of our actions.
我们的做法♥会♥有那样的后果
Yeah, that's it.
好 这就对了
The Chinese just wanted his IP address
中♥国♥当♥局♥只想用他的IP地址
to throw him a little surprise party.
给他开个惊喜派对
We'll be back.
我们马上回来
Oh, I have a pen.
我有一支笔
Do you want me to sign it?
想让我签了它吗
Excuse me?
什么
Your behind.
你的后面
Do you want me to sign it?
想让我签了它吗
They want to argue
他们想辩称
that they didn't know handing over Shen's IP address
说不知道交出申的IP地址
would result in his arrest and torture.
会导致他被捕和受拷问
So you need to dig through all of Chumhum's writings,
所以你得深挖查查网的文件
public statements,
公开声明
anything that contradicts that. Got it.
任何能反驳这一点的材料 好的
Heading out for... that... divorce case
出来吧 我们之前 所谈及的
we were talking about.
那个离婚案
Do you need help with something else?
有什么别的事要我帮你吗
We're fine. Thanks.
我们没事 谢谢
We're like
我们就像
homeless lawyers.
无家可归的律师
So, the vote is this Friday.
投票在这个星期五
Bond... is up by three votes.
邦德领先三票
One of them is supposedly me.
其中一票是我假装会投给他的
So, really he's only up by one.
实际上他只领先一票
By two. No, by one.
两票 不 一票
He loses your vote, that's one vote. He's up by two.
失去了你的赞成票 那是一票 他领先两票
No. I move to Diane's side,
不 我转投戴安这边
so she gains one and he loses one.
所以她得一票他少一票
Wh-What're you talking about?
你 你在说什么
What I'm talking about is I don't have time to...
我在说的是我没时间...
Just agree we need more votes! That's ridiculous!
只需要同意更多的赞成票 真荒谬
We need more votes,
我们需要更多赞成票
and we're running out of time.
而且快没有时间了
Julius, where are we on turning Fitzpatrick?
朱利叶斯 策反费茨派崔克进度如何
Still talking to him. Nothing definite yet.
还在跟他谈呢 一切尚是未知之数
Well, what have you been doing?
你一直都在做什么啊
What have I...? You know, in case you haven't noticed,
我做什... 假如你没注意到
I have a job.
我还有份工作
Yeah, excuse me.
是啊 抱歉
This is not a smoking section.
这里不是吸烟区
This is a secret section.
这是保密区
Walk away! Walk away!
走开 走开
We still have to talk about how all this
我们还要确定这一切
is going to shake out. Oh... here we go.
事后如何分配 又来了
Yeah. Here we go.
是啊 又来了
I want some assurances about the minority hiring program.
对于少数民族雇用计划我需要一些保证
If he gets one more assurance, I swear to God...
如果他再得到一个保证 我向上帝发誓...
Okay, okay! You know, I'm not sure...
好吧 好吧 你知道 我不确定...
We're all going to benefit if we get Bond out.
把邦德赶出局对我们都有益处
So can we just hold it together
请我们能不能再团结
for one more week, please?!
一个星期呢
But no more meetings outside.
但别在有室外会议了
I walk away from this vent smelling like spaghetti.
我从通风口走过闻起来像意大利面条
What do you think?
你认为呢
I think it's not exactly the Continental Congress,
合伙人会议不像大♥陆♥会议那样需要全体同意
but all we need to do is switch one vote.
不过我们只需要再策反一票就能赢
Or... add two.
或者... 加两票
Remember when our firms were brought together, under Stern?
还记得公♥司♥合并 斯特恩管理的时候吗
You're not thinking about bringing Stern back, are you?
你不是想着把斯特恩拉回来吧 是吗
ecause I'd really rather...
因为我真的宁愿...
No, his gang of three. Remember?
不 他的三人帮 记得吗
The alter kockers? Yes.
惹人厌的老头子们 是的
We needed to keep them on the rolls per Stern's contract.
我们之前在斯特恩的每张合同上都保证留着他们
They didn't have to come in to work,
他们不需要来工作
but we sent them the quarterly reports, and...
但我们给他们发季报 还有...
They're still equity partners.
他们还是股权合伙人
They're dead, aren't they? They have to be dead.
他们死了 不是吗 他们肯定死了
One of them is dead. Two of them...
其中一个死了 另两个...
aren't.
还没死
Every statement made by every board member of Chumhum,
所有查查网董事会成员发的所有声明都在这
and not a single one mentions China.
没有一份提到中国
What's this? Change of address.
这是什么 地址变更通知
For who? Me.
谁的 我的
Uh, I don't... think I even have your old address.
我想 我还没有你的旧地址呢
Well, now you have my new one.
现在有我的新地址了
I feel like we've grown closer together.
我觉得我们变得更亲密了
Okay, give it back.
好吧 还给我
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
This is going in my copy of Eat, Pray, Love.
这将会收入我自己的《饭·祷·爱》
Sorry.
抱歉
Peter did well in his debate today.
今天辩论会彼得做得很好
Yeah, I know. Do you want him to win?
是 我知道 你希望他赢吗
Yes.
是的
I just don't want to go back to the way things were.
我只是不想回到以前的生活
Well, why would they?
怎么会呢
I don't know. Life.
不知道 生活吧
Zach. I just got Dad's text. Everything good?
扎克 我刚收到你♥爸♥的短♥信♥ 一切可好
Yeah.
挺好的
I'm going to be another hour. Yeah, I'll tell him.
我还得一个小时 好 我告诉他
I love you.
我爱你
All right, love you, too. Wendy's not out. She's hurt.
好 我也爱你 温迪没出局 她受了伤
But she's not out. Oh, come on!
不过还没出局 得了吧
I don't want to hear anything discouraging!
我不想听任何泄气的话
You slaughtered them! Okay, but...
你杀得他们丢盔弃甲 好的 但是...
No "Buts"! Give us a minute to feel good about this, huh?
没有"但是" 给我们一分钟好好爽一下
No, no, no, no. Wait.
不 不 不 等等
I-I want to hear this. Go ahead.
我 我想听这个 说吧
Well, women sympathize with her, with Wendy.
女人们同情温迪 支持她
Over Nannygate.
压过了保姆门事件
I thought so. And she gave a good closing.
我认为也是 她收尾很精彩
It's a very good closing.
非常精彩的收尾
I don't think we killed her.
我认为没干掉她
I think she stays in the race.
我认为她还有竞争力
Well, let her. She's injured. She'll limp along.
让她争吧 她受了伤 会一瘸一拐的
What about Childs? You find out anything about his nanny?
那查尔兹呢 关于他的保姆你有什么发现吗
Yeah. Swedish au pair.
是的 瑞典保姆
All paid up. Everything legal.
已全部付清 每件事都合法
But, hey! We're back from the grave.
不过 我们起死回生了
We have money coming in,
有钱进帐
we'll start buying air time.
会开始打广♥告♥的
With six weeks left? Yeah.
只剩六个星期? 是的
I don't think so.
我不这么想
We needed to make this a two-man race, and we didn't.
我们得逼走一个人 但现在没成功
But it was a good day.
不过这是个好日子
It was.
是的
And a good race. Gentlemen...
赢得漂亮 先生们...
Thank you.
谢谢
It was an honor serving with you.
与你们共事我很荣幸
Hi, Becca? Yeah. I was just... wondering,
贝卡 是 我只是... 想知道
do you still have those photos from drama camp?
你还有戏剧夏令营的那些照片吗
No, it's important.
不 这很重要
Neil Gross. I'm CEO of Chumhum.
尼尔·格罗斯 我是查查网的行政总裁
So you're the reason
是因为你
Shen Yuan was imprisoned and tortured?
申渊才被囚禁和拷问的吗
No. You'll have to subpoena the Chinese authorities for that.
不 为此你不得不传唤中♥国♥当♥局♥
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表