It's not like you're suggesting.
不是你想说的那样
I know. I know.
我懂 我懂
Every marriage is different.
每一桩婚姻都不一样
But your mom went into the hospital with a cut on her cheek.
但你妈妈曾经脸上带着刀伤去过医院
You took her in. That's, that's okay.
你带她去的 没关系的
The human reaction is to protect our loved ones, their memories.
人的本能反应 就是保护他所珍视的人和回忆
That's good.
这很好
Let's just... talk.
让我们只是... 谈谈吧
She's killing us.
她真有一套
Come on, Spencer. Peter is not a homophobe.
得了 斯宾塞 彼得不讨厌同性恋
Why do you think I'm always about the gay issues?
为什么你觉得我总是在同性恋问题上找茬?
Because you're always about the gay issues.
因为你就是这样
Look, I-I phoned Marcus Alden, Danny Trent.
我给奥尔登和特伦特都打了电♥话♥
Gay money has dried up, waiting to find out which way you'll jump.
同性恋资金冻结了 他们等着看你的选择
"Gay money." You have such a succinct way of putting things.
同性恋资金 你还真是言简意赅
Oh, I'm sorry. Have I offended you?
抱歉 我冒犯到你了?
You've been invited to dinner with Peter and his brother-in-law
现在邀请你与彼得和他小舅子共进晚餐
to prove they pass the sniff test.
你去看看他俩能不能尿到一个壶里
Let me show you a picture.
给你看张照片
Spencer, I've seen your nieces.
斯宾塞 我看过你的侄女们了
This was in the Huffington Post last week.
这是上周哈芬顿邮报上的照片
What is it?
这是什么
Here's your client, and here's the book he's carrying.
是你的客户 还有他拿的书
Peace Not Apartheid by Jimmy Carter.
《巴勒斯坦:要和平不要隔离》 吉米·卡特著
You're kidding me?
你逗我呢?
This isn't about straight/gay?
这不是同性恋的问题?
It's about Jewish/Palestine?
是巴以冲突的问题?
It's not a joke, Eli.
这不是开玩笑 伊莱
Ah, it is a joke. You're holding on to the money
这就是个笑话 你扣住资金
because you think Peter is... Soft on Israel.
就因为你认为彼得... 不够支持以色列
Oh, my God, I'm in crazy town.
天啊 人们都怎么了
So, is he? ProPalestinian? No. No!
那他是不是? 支持巴勒斯坦? 不
I don't know. Anybody could've read that book.
谁都可能看那书
Would I be working for him if he was pro-Palestinian?
他要是支持巴勒斯坦 我还会为他工作吗
And he's running for State's Attorney, not Secretary of State.
再说他竞选的是州检察官 又不是国务卿
But you have designs on going national, don't you?
但你有把他推向全国性竞选的计划 对吧
You don't care about a little State's Attorney race.
小小的州检察官竞选你才看不上眼
Look, the dinner you're invited to,
邀请你去的晚餐
is to break fast for Yom Kippur.
是犹太赎罪日的开斋餐
Oh, come on.
得了吧
What, do you think I would make up a lie like that?
怎么 你觉得我会拿这种事瞎扯吗?
Your gentile friends just happen to be breaking fast?
你那朋友不是犹太人 却正好要在此时开斋?
Peter and Alicia are having me over because,
彼得和艾丽西娅邀请我去
as you well know, I have no life.
因为如你所知 我没有什么私生活
So come on, talk to Peter.
拜托 去和彼得聊聊
Find out how much he loves gays and Israel.
看看他有多热爱同性恋和以色列
10-01, unable to copy.
10-01 我听不清楚
I need any and all units to report back in the vicinity
所有单位注意
of the El Street Mall. 211. 10-29f.
请立刻赶往El街商城附近
All units, I repeat, we need all units!
所有单位 重复一遍 所有单位
Shots fired! Civilian down! Emergency call!
发生枪击 平民中弹 紧急呼叫
Oh, my God, he's looking like the Northbrook sniper again!
天啊 好像是北溪狙击手重出江湖了
All right, move!
好了 上
All units in position.
所有单位就位
Stand by. Suspect in sight.
原地待命 发现嫌疑人
5-1, negative.
5-1 反对
Target the vehicle's tires. You're clear to fire.
瞄准车胎 准许开火
Roger that.
收到
All units hold your fire.
各单位不要开火
Copy.
收到
Kalinda. Hey.
凯琳达 嗨
This is ongoing. This...
我们正在进攻
Go! Go! Go! Come on! Move, move, move, move!
上上上 冲啊
Go, go, go, go!
上上上
Don't move! Don't move!
不许动
Get him out! Get him out!
把他拖出来
Get him out! On your feet, man!
拖出来 给我站好
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
On your feet! Right there! Oh, God!
老实点 天啊
Don't move! Drop the weapon.
不许动 放下武器
The van's clear. Truck's secure.
货车清空了 已经搞定
Clear.
没人了
He put a slot in the back of the van
他在货车后面搭了一个带槽的装置
for the rifle barrel and scope.
用来固定枪管和瞄准
Do we know why?
出于什么目的
Not yet. No priors.
还不知道 没有前科
But they suspect he's the real Northbrook sniper?
但是警方怀疑他才是真正的北溪狙击手?
The police consider the Northbrook case closed,
警方认为北溪案已经结案了
but it's the same rifle, same M.O.
但这次是同一款枪 同样的作案手法
I just heard.
我刚得知
You want me to run it?
需要我接手吗
Victim?
受害人是谁
28-year-old mother of two, Lisa Rennick.
莉莎·兰尼克 28岁 两个孩子的母亲
Shot in the head. Same as Northbrook.
头部中弹 和北溪案一样
Can we get a ballistics match?
能不能弄到弹道报告
I'll get on it.
我去办
No, Kalinda, you go.
不 凯琳达 你去
Blake, I'll need you on Murphy/Gomes.
布莱克 我要你跟进墨菲诉戈麦斯的案子
Hey, don't overpay.
不要下过多血本
The rest of you, I'll need you to get everything you can
剩下的人 我希望大家尽可能多地
from Alicia on the other victims.
从艾丽西娅那里拿到前几位被害人的资料
Did you hear?
你听说了吗
Yes.
是
Talk about lucky.
真是走运
I mean, except for the death.
只可惜多一人丧生
We need to double our ask.
我们的要价得加倍了
My guess is Childs will be phoning in about an hour,
我猜查尔兹不出1小时就得给我们电♥话♥
trying to cut a quick deal -- with a gag order.
他会试图快速成交 同时下达封口令
Then let's double our ask.
咱加倍要价好了
Police arrested Northbrook resident Carl...
警方逮捕了北溪居民卡尔...
Yes, I'm watching right now.
是 我正在看
We need to double our ask.
我们得把赔偿金提高一倍
Okay, good.
好的
I'll be in in 15 minutes.
我15分钟内赶到
Oh, uh... okay.
也行
Well, I'm here if you need me.
如果需要我的话随时待命
I wore this for Peter.
我特意为彼得打扮成这样
And jokes over. I got to change.
玩笑结束 我得赶紧换一身
This... is for you.
这个 是给你的
And this... is for Peter.
这些 是给彼得的
Oh, come on.
得了吧
It's true, Peter doesn't like me.
这是事实 彼得不喜欢我
Yeah, but he doesn't like you because you're a jerk,
是 但他不喜欢你是因为你是个怪人
not because you're gay.
而不是因为你是同性恋
You have to make it right.
你必须得澄清这件事
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I like this.
我喜欢这样
Why don't we do this more often?
为什么我们不能多点像这样的相处
Because you live in Oregon. Oh, right.
因为你住在俄勒冈州 也对
Did you hear mom's divorcing number three?
你知道妈妈正在和她的第三任离婚吗
Yeah. I didn't like him anyway.
知道 反正我也不怎么喜欢他
He had a good singing voice.
他有一副好嗓音
He was kind of showy.
他有点爱现
The bling.
穿金戴银的
Did mom phone you to tell you?
妈妈打电♥话♥告诉你的吗
No, she wrote.
不 她写信说的
Afraid of the Alicia stare.
害怕艾丽西娅式的瞪眼
The what? Uh, you know.
什么 你知道的
I don't... When have I ever done that?
我没... 我什么时候这样做过
When somebody doesn't live up to your standards.
当别人达不到你的标准时
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表