Does that bother you?
你感到困扰吗
Does it bother me? It horrifies me.
何止困扰 我的心都碎了
Okay, okay, a little less.
好 好 这个有点过了
But Peter and I discussed it.
不过彼得和我谈过此事
It was a difficult time in our marriage.
那真是婚姻的艰难时期
Peter was at work so much, and I was at home.
彼得忙于工作 而我呆在家里
A marriage needs constant attention,
婚姻需要持续的相互关怀来维系
and we allowed our attention to flag.
可我们就这样任由关怀消散了
Good.
非常好
So why will it be different this time if Peter is elected?
为什么若是彼得这次当选会有所改观
Because Peter has seen the inside of a prison cell.
因为彼得亲眼目击了监狱的内部状况
He's found an enduring faith.
他找到了恒久的信仰
And he's seen the hurt he's done to his children.
他也看到了他对孩子们造成的伤害
Good. Tell me about your children.
不错 谈谈你的孩子们吧
How have they handled it?
他们如何对待此事
They're...
在我眼中
They're the best people I know.
他们是最好的孩子
I love them more...
我爱他们
I would do anything to see them not hurt.
只要他们能不受伤害 要我做什么都可以
They love their father,
他们爱他们的父亲
And they have stood by him throughout.
从始至终 他们都陪伴着父亲
Good.
很好
Emotional, but not too...
感性 但不算太....
So, tell me about your work.
那么 谈谈你的工作吧
Do you worry your work takes you away from your children?
你是否担心过事业会疏远你和孩子的关系
I do.
担心过
But I needed to work to support my family.
但我需要工作来补助家庭开销
So will you stop working when he's elected?
那若他当选 你会辞职吗
No.
不会
I care about my work,
我在乎我的事业
I care about my clients,
在乎我的委托人们
and I think that
并且我认为
my children support what I do.
孩子们会支持我的工作
You think? Yes.
你认为吗 对
You have to be more definitive.
回答得更有力点才行
Any anecdotes with the kids that you can relate?
能引用一下孩子们的原话吗
No, that is definitive enough.
不 我觉得我表达到位了
Okay.
好的
Good.
好
Let her come off as the bully.
让她来做黑脸
The viewers want her to ask the tough questions,
观众会期待她问出一些尖酸的问题
then they feel guilty and start blaming her.
之后他们会感到内疚 并怪罪于她
So just stay... cool. And real.
你只需保持冷静 直言不讳就行
We're ready for you now.
一切就绪了
We'll be right there.
我们马上就来
Thank you, Alicia.
谢谢你 艾丽西娅
I... I just wish this were all so much easier.
我希望本希望一切能顺顺当当
Well, if it were easier, everybody would be doing it.
要真能顺顺当当的 大家都能来竞选了
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Mrs. Florrick, Andrew Wiley.
福瑞克夫人 我是安德鲁·怀利
About my investigation-- do you have a moment?
是关于我那个调查的事 你有空吗
No, Mr. Wiley, I do not.
怀利先生 我没空
And if you contact me one more time without some real evidence,
如果你继续无端联♥系♥我
I will sue your office for harassment,
我会告你们骚扰
do you understand me?
明白吗
This means nothing.
这什么也证明不了
It means everything.
这可以证明一切
It means Luis Rios never had a human rights problem on his rigs,
它可证明路易斯·里奥斯从未有过人♥权♥问题
but you did, Mr. Francis.
有这问题的是你 弗朗西斯先生
I think that's a stretch.
扯远了吧
Let's see how stretchy it is
我们可以瞧瞧
to the press and your shareholders.
媒体和股东会不会觉得这算跑题
First I beat George W. Bush--
我之前打败了乔治·布♥什♥
now I beat you, Mr. Danger!
现在又打败了你 危险先生
$50 million.
五千万
With a gag order.
你们得签封口令
But we have to close right now.
但这案子必须现在就结
No.
不行
Uh, I think we need a minute.
我想我们得商量一下
No we don't.
不需要
You'll have to do better.
你们的条件不够好
This is not the time to play good cop, bad cop.
这时候可不用唱黑白脸
I'm not.
我认真的
$50 million is not acceptable.
五千万太少了
Oh, come on, president!
拜托 总统大人
This is ridiculous.
真是荒唐
He's saying, "I know what you want,
他说 我知道你打的什么主意
and you're never gonna get it."
你别做梦了得到它
Wait, who?
等等 谁
The CEO is telling Chavez that he's never gonna get it.
首席执行官对查韦斯说他想要的肯定拿不到
and the president is saying,
然后总统说
"It was mine anyway. You stole it."
本来就是我的 是你们之前偷走了
What? What did they steal?
什么 他们偷走了什么
A geophysical surveying map of the untapped oil reserves
这是位于委内瑞拉奥里诺科石油带的
in the Orinoco Belt.
未开采石油的地理综合勘察地图
President Chavez wants this map to know where to drill for oil.
查韦斯总统想利用此地图得知钻井的最佳地点
And Platacostillman commissioned the survey
而帕斯科公♥司♥委托进行了此勘测
and considers it proprietary work product.
并将其视为自己的工作成果
And what does this have to do with your lawsuit?
这和本次诉讼案有何关联
Nothing, your honor, in our opinion.
我方认为 并无关联 法官大人
That's why we ask you to sever the two cases.
正因如此我们请您将两案分开对待
President Chavez has a conflict of interest here.
查韦斯总统在这里存在利益冲突
What he's asking for won't benefit my client in the least.
他的要求对我的委托人毫无益处
There is no conflict of interest, your honor.
这里并没有利益冲突 法官大人
The president is trying to negotiate
总统只是在设法寻求
a greater settlement, that's all.
更好的协商结果 仅此而已
We all benefit from a greater settlement.
更好的协商结果能使我们双方受益
Don't we, your honor?
不是吗 法官大人
Y-your honor?
法官大人
Was that in your opinion?
这是你的看法吗
Well, yes, in my opinion.
对 在我看来
So we're back to square one?
我们又回到起点了?
Okay, here's the deal.
好了 这么办吧
You want the surveys, we want the money.
你们想勘测结果 而我们要的是钱
We'll drop out of the case, and you settle with
你去协商帕斯科公♥司♥那边
Platacostillman for the survey maps.
勘测地图的事 而我们则撤销诉讼
Okay.
好的
And what do you get?
你们想要什么条件
Transfer of $86 million to this Latin star account
在今天之内在这个拉丁执行账户上
by end of business day today.
打八千六百万美元
You were willing to take $50 million from Platacostillman.
之前帕斯科公♥司♥出五千万你们愿意点答应了
Just consider that the standard surcharge for dictators.
你就当这是向独♥裁♥者漫天要价吧
Let me take it to the president.
我去问问总统
You know, he's really a nice person,
你们要是真正了解他
once you get to know him.
会发现他是个大好人
Sings like an angel.
有天籁般的嗓音
Good job, Natalie.
干得好 娜塔莉
You can manage my money anytime.
你可以随时来帮我理财
And thank you.
也谢谢你们
For everything, really.
为我做的一切
This has been cool.
真是太棒了
Dad, really, you can stop worrying.
爸爸 真的别担心了
I'm not just saying that.
我没忽悠你
I'm not saying that to make you feel better.
我不是在说假话哄你开心
I think he's a good man.
我认为他是个好人
I think he would be the first to admit he has flaws,
他敢于承认自己的错误
but I wouldn't be here if I thought otherwise.
如果不是这样我不会来
So you think there's no connection then between the--
那么你认为一个人的公众表现与
a person's public persona and their private one?
私生活是完全的两码事 是吗
No, I definitely think there is.
不 我认为两者密不可分
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表