for representing your daughter?
为代理而收费?
Yeah. Why?
没有 怎么了
Did they tell you I have a deal on the table?
他们有没有和你说 我和他们有个协议
If your daughter takes it,
如果你的女儿认罪
she gets three months probation as opposed to 25 years.
她的刑期可以从25年降至3个月缓刑
On the other hand,
否则的话
if their paying client takes the three months,
如果他们的客户接受那3个月缓刑
your daughter gets 25 years.
你的女儿将判25年
So, that's a difficult position to be in-- representing both clients,
同时代表两个当事人是十分尴尬的
especially when only one of them can benefit from a plea bargain.
尤其是只有一个人能获得认罪减刑时
I just want the best thing for my daughter.
我只是想让我女儿得到最好的
I know,
我懂
but they're trying to scare you
可他们只是在吓唬你
by saying it's them or a public defender,
说什么只有他们和公设律师能帮你
and there are respectable law firms out there
其实外面还有一些有名望的律所
that do pro bono work.
也做这些无偿服务
So, I could give you a name if you want.
如果你想的话我可以给你介绍一个
No.
不会吧
Yep. You've just been fired.
没错 你们刚刚被炒了
By who?
被谁
Mrs. Symanski.
赛门斯基夫人
I think it's for the best.
我觉得这样更好
Yeah, for the best,
没错 这样更好
but thank you for all your hard, selfless work.
可还是要感谢你们的无私付出
I'll take it from here.
我就此接手了
Eight months to the first one who flips.
第一个交代的人判8个月缓刑
Good night.
晚安
Owen, it's me.
欧文 是我
You have my keys, remember?
你拿了我的钥匙 记得吗
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Having fun, are we?
玩的愉快吗
I have had a drink, but I'm fine.
我喝了点酒 可我没事
I'm doing laundry.
我在洗衣服呢
Okay.
好吧
What have you done to my mother...?
你对我妈做了什么
No, no, that...
等等 不 那是
That is your perception.
那是你的臆测
Well, you know, I can't... I can't help you with that.
那我帮不了你
Oh, okay, yeah. No, believe him and not me.
好吧 不 居然不信我而相信他
That's fine.
很好
That is great.
真是太棒了
Hey. How'd your thing go?
嗨 你的案子怎样了
Not well.
不太顺利
Was that Kevin?
刚是凯文的电♥话♥吗
Yeah. He told me to tell you hello.
是的 他要我代他向你问好
I drank all your tequila.
我把你的龙舌兰酒都喝了
When did you start drinking tequila, anyway?
你从什么时候开始喝龙舌兰酒了
You should go to him.
你该去找他
To Kevin? No. Why?
找凯文? 不行 干嘛
He didn't cheat on you, did he?
出轨的不是他 对吧
Just go to him and say you're sorry.
去找他说你很抱歉
Yeah, well, what if I'm not?
好吧 要是我不觉得抱歉呢
Lie and say that you are.
就撒谎呗
Oh, come on, Alicia.
得了吧 艾丽西娅
We don't all have to be like you.
我们不必都像你这样
Not everybody's required to be committed for life.
并不是所有人都得忠贞不渝
Oh, really?
这不会是真的吧
The silent Alicia treatment.
艾丽西娅居然以沉默相待
Really?
真的吗
Is that what we've descended to already?
我们的关系已经到这种地步了?
Not funny! Not funny!
别逗了 别逗了
No!
别
So, did you save the world?
拯救世界了吗
No. Tomorrow.
还没 明天继续
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Anything from Derrick?
德里克怎么说
Nope. Rodney called.
没 罗德尼打来的
What'd he say?
他说什么
Derrick is out, and he heard Lockhart/Gardner's breaking up.
德里克出去了 他听说洛/加律所正在闹分家
You're serious?
你说真的
Yeah, I'm serious.
我认真的
Diane Lockhart's been lining up clients for a coup.
戴安·洛克哈特最近在为分家拉拢客户
I'm going back to sleep now.
我要睡觉了
Making little kitten noises.
别吵着我
That's blood, Jon, on the floor of your car.
那是血迹 乔恩 在你车里发现的
We're testing it now,
我们正在检验它
and my guess is, it's going to come back
而我的猜测是 结果就是
as the blood of Mr. Lightbox, the murdered pharmacist.
这血迹是莱伯斯先生的 那被杀害的药剂师
Inadmissible, Cary, and you know it.
这种证据没用 凯里 你知道的
Fruit of the poisonous tree.
非法采集的证据不会被采纳
The only reason you searched the car
你们搜查车子的唯一理由是
is because of an illegal search of our client's bag in their dorm room.
在非法搜查我们客户的包时发现了线索
And yes, if this was strictly about court, that would be true.
是的 如果在法庭上 那是没错
But what you need to know
可你们需要知道的是
is that we're closing in on you two.
一切尽在我们掌握之中
Then come back to us when you've closed in,
那就等你们已经掌握完全了再来找我们
because this melodrama is getting old.
因为你这套路太老了
We'll find the gun, Alexis, then the deal goes away.
我们会找到枪的 到时协议可就失效了 阿丽克斯
Right now, it's eight months.
现在承认 只判八个月
Make it eight-month probation and we'll talk.
8个月缓刑 不然没得谈
Then I'll just walk across the hall,
然后我会穿过大厅
and I'll make the same offer to your girlfriend.
向你的女朋友提供相同的条件
Then walk.
那就走吧
You wouldn't be here if they hadn't said the same thing.
如果他们没有说相同的话 你也不会在这
Okay,
好吧
but it's your life your lawyers are gambling with, Jon.
可你的律师们却在拿你的命赌博 乔恩
And here's... here's one more thing you might consider:
而且你还需再考虑一件事
My boss is Glenn Childs.
我的上司是格伦·查尔兹
He's running for reelection.
他正在争取连任
And he's received a fairly large campaign contribution
他收到一笔来自你男友的父亲
from Keith Murphy, the father of your boyfriend.
基斯·墨菲一大笔的赞助
Now, who do you think my boss
仔细想想 你认为我的上司
would rather make a deal with,
更愿意和谁做交易?
your or his campaign contributor?
你还是他的赞助人?
So, if I were you, I would jump at that,
要是我是你 我会立马同意
because how would that look to the electorate?
因为这样 选民们会怎么想
Glenn Childs making a light plea offer
格伦·查尔兹为他最大的赞助人之一
to one of his largest campaign contributors?
提供减刑帮助?
Are you listening?
你在听吗
I'm listening.
我都听到了
You don't understand.
可你不了解
Alexis won't turn on me, and I won't turn on her.
阿丽克斯不会背叛我 我也不会背叛她
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Because I just came from him,
因为我刚从他那来
and he has these high-priced lawyers,
他可有那些高价律师们
and they seem to be wearing him down.
他们可会挫败他的意志
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Do you think love can conquer all?
你认为爱能战胜一切吗
Even a 25-year stretch?
能战胜25年刑期吗
Well, that's good.
很好
Jonathan's dad just flew in.
乔纳森的爸爸刚飞来
Maybe he can talk to him.
也许能和他谈谈
What's Kalinda doing?
凯琳达在做什么
She's looking for the gun.
她在找那把枪
I need you to keep something confidential, Alicia.
有件事你能帮我保密吗 艾丽西娅
Okay.
可以
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
I... If you ask me to.
我... 要是你要求我的话
I've come to respect you mightily as a lawyer.
你作为一个律师 我非常尊敬你
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表