Well, uh, many, many things, of course.
很多很多事
But, uh, she was very jealous
但是 在她短暂一生的最后1个月里
in the last month of her too short life.
表现出强烈的嫉妒
Jealous?
嫉妒?
Of her husband? Yes.
因为她丈夫? 是的
She thought he was sleeping with somebody.
她认为他出轨了
Did she say who she suspected him of sleeping with?
她有没有说怀疑谁是第三者
She thought he was sleeping with her daughter.
她怀疑她丈夫跟她女儿有染
That'd be the plaintiff,
也就是原告
Caitlin Fenton?
凯特琳·芬顿
Yes. But of course, this was just her suspicion.
是的 但这只是她的猜测
That doesn't mean there was actually any reason to suspect.
并不是说有什么确实的根据
Of course.
当然了
But did she give a reason for her suspicion?
那她有没有说为什么有这种怀疑呢
Well, again, I would very much like to caution here:
我想在这儿再强调一次
this is merely what she said.
这仅仅只是她的一面之辞
But she found underwear
她说 她在她丈夫的物品里
among her husband's effects.
发现了女式内衣
And did she say who the underwear belonged to?
她有没有说是谁的内衣
Yes. Her daughter.
说了 她女儿的
I am so sorry. I am so sorry.
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
So it's true, what the therapist said?
那么那个治疗师说的是真的?
No. I mean,
不 我的意思是
my stepdad was...
我继父他...
I am so sorry.
很抱歉开始没提
He came into my room and he took my underwear. Once.
他到我房♥间里拿了我的内衣 就一次
It wasn't a big deal,
不算什么大事
but I told him to stop.
但是我警告过他不要这么做
He said he would.
他说他再也不会了
He pleaded with me not to tell my mom.
他求我不要告诉妈妈
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
So there were no sexual relations?
那么你们没有发生性关系?
No.
没有
My mom came in, and she accused me of tempting him.
妈妈走进来 她指责我勾引他
This is after she started taking the pills.
这些事都是在她服用药物之后发生的
And that's why I was moving out.
这也是我搬出去的原因所在
I didn't want to be the test case.
我并没想拿自己这事树立判例
I really didn't want to be. Don't worry,
我真的不愿意 别担心
we'll make this work.
我们会想出办法的
What are you doing now?
你手头在忙什么
Anything you want, Mr. Gardner.
听您吩咐 加德纳先生
I need something on a Dr. Randall Booth,
我想调查一下布思医生
a therapist in Wisconsin.
威斯康星州的一个治疗师
Anything specific?
具体查哪个方面?
Everything specific.
每个方面都查
We need to kneecap him.
我们得给他致命一击
Whatever you can find.
你能调查到的一切情况
Whatever we can use in court.
法庭上用得着的一切信息都要
Okay, I'm on it.
明白 我会处理
Kalinda has been snooping around about me.
凯琳达一直在到处调查我
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
If you say so.
您说了算
**Wendy Scott-Carr's double-D...*
*温迪·斯科特-卡尔 一对D罩杯
**Wendy is fantastic*
*温迪公主真梦幻
You know, it is pretty catchy.
这歌♥词还真上口呢
**Wendy cares for all the poor*
*温迪关心穷苦人
**But Wendy now is plastic*
*但温迪现在是整形人
So no one is taking credit for this video yet,
目前还没人声称对这段视频负责
but how are you dealing with all of it?
你是怎么应对这种事的呢
Well, it's difficult,
的确很难应对
but I think that's just modern politics.
但现代政♥治♥就是这样
Is there perhaps, though, a good point to be made here?
是否可以说 这视频正好切中要害
I mean, you have shot up in the polls.
我是说 你的民调支持率飙升
And you've done it as this friend of the downtrodden.
你表现出劳苦大众之贴心人的姿态
And yet, here we see you getting cosmetic surgery.
但现在 我们却看到你接受整容手术
Were you concerned about your looks? No.
你很在意自己的外貌? 不是
About a year ago, I was diagnosed with stage-2 breast cancer.
大约1年前 我被诊断出得了二♥期♥乳癌
Not even my best friends knew about it.
我最好的朋友都不知道这件事
And, um, I had to undergo a double mastectomy.
我不得不做了双乳切除手术
I'm well now.
但是现在我康复了
I know there was the option to live without reconstruction...
我知道我可以选择不做修复手术
Anybody linking to the Wendy cartoon, stop now!
所有链接到温迪卡♥通♥短片的人 马上停下
Stop!
停下
I'm sorry for taking so long to respond to these allegations,
我很抱歉过了这么久才回应这些指责
but it really is a personal matter.
但这 确实 是我的 私事
And I just wish we would return to the issues.
我只是希望大家能重新关注社会问题
So what have you got?
查到些什么
Oh, Kalinda, there you are.
凯琳达 你终于来了
You're working late.
你加班到很晚啊
Yeah, just trying to get a drug dealer off the streets.
是啊 努力把一个毒贩绳之以法中
Someone I'm sure Lockhart/Gardner
我相信 洛克哈特&加德纳律所
will be representing tomorrow.
明天就会成为此人的辩护人
Yep. I can feel the moral gravity pulling me in.
哎呀 我都控制不住道德感爆发了
So, you called?
你为什么打给我
Blake Calamar. Yeah?
布莱克·卡拉马尔 怎么
It's an interesting read.
真是有意思
Do you want to share?
说来听听?
In Baltimore he was working two jobs,
他在巴尔的摩干两份工作
but I guess you'd identify there.
这个你应该能体会
The only problem was his second job--
问题出在他的第二份工作
it was protecting MS-13.
是保护黑帮团伙"野蛮萨尔瓦多人"
Yep.
是的
When he wasn't protecting Bond & Associate interests,
当他不为邦德律所效劳时
he was out protecting Baltimore's biggest meth gang.
他就为巴尔的摩最大的贩毒黑帮效劳
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
He was arrested, never charged.
他被抓过 但未被起诉
Bond got him off.
邦德帮他脱身了
Oh, no.
不行
That's official state's attorney business.
这是州检察官的正式文件
Got a lovely little viper nest going on over there.
看来你那里有个毒蛇老巢啊
If I were you, I'd be careful.
如果我是你 我会小心从事
Thanks.
谢谢
All I can say is my involvement with this Wendy cartoon
我能说的就是 我做的关于温迪的动画
has become a distraction from the real issues in this campaign.
使得这场竞选偏离了应有之义
A toast to a fallen comrade.
为倒下的同志干杯
...Childs had nothing to do...
"查尔兹与此无关"
It could have been us.
遭殃的差点就成了我们
He had no knowledge of my involvement.
"查尔兹对我的作为一无所知"
Not a bad day's work, huh?
今天干得不赖吧
Come on, Eli.
得啦 伊莱
It's just you and me here.
这里又没别人
You pointed the press toward him.
是你让媒体把矛头指向他的
I was asked a simple question by a reporter
有记者问了我一个简单的问题
and I chose to answer it honestly.
我选择了 诚实作答
And so I apologize to Wendy Scott-Carr
我要向温迪·斯科特-卡尔道歉
and to Glenn Childs.
向格伦·查尔兹道歉
Effective today, I tender my resignation from his campaign.
今天 我正式辞去他竞选活动的职务
Thank you.
谢谢
This announcement from Patrick Sturges is the latest...
来自帕特里克·史特吉斯的声明是最新的...
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
And you were a patient of Dr. Randall Booth's
在布思医生搬到威斯康星以前
before he moved to Wisconsin? Yes.
你是他的一名病人? 是的
Your Honor, we must object again.
法官阁下 我们必须再次表示反对
And we must overrule again, Mr. Canning.
我们也必须再次驳回 坎宁先生
Now, do you know the reason why Dr. Booth moved to Wisconsin?
你知道布思医生为什么要搬到威斯康星吗
The reason?
原因?
Well, I guess it was me. You?
我想是因为我吧 你?
Can you explain? Well, Dr. Booth, he...
能解释一下吗 布思医生他...
I was his patient and he slept with me.
我是他的病人 他却和我上♥床♥了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表