Should we tell Dad?
我们要告诉爸爸吗
Maybe they're not going to use it.
也许他们并不打算公布录影
Or they're saving it.
或者他们在等机会
Eight years.
8年
Come on, you're shaking us down.
得了吧 你这是敲诈
Because of the moratorium, Illinois currently has no death penalty,
伊利诺伊州现在暂停死刑
but the military does, and we're not afraid to use it.
但是军队里有 而且我们不惧怕动用死刑
If I were you, I'd take the eight years.
如果我是你 我会接受8年刑期的条件
We'll get back to you.
我们会再联络你
Um, we'll-- we'll get back to you.
我们 我们会再跟你联络
I'm Lieutenant Terrence Hicks,
我是希克斯中尉
Mr. Simmons' court-appointed lawyer.
法庭指派给西蒙斯先生的律师
The thing I'd like to point out is that,
我不得不说
given the evidence, eight years is reasonable.
从证据上看 8年刑期这条件不错
I think you should consider it.
我希望你们能考虑一下
Lieutenant,
中尉
a year ago, I came home to find my wife stabbed.
一年前 我回家时发现妻子遇刺身亡
The wife I love.
我深爱的妻子
I spent the last year trying to convince people that I didn't do it.
我花了一年时间 来说服大家我不是凶手
And when I finally did,
当我终于做到的时候
when I finally slept at home again, I...
当我终于可以再次回家的时候...
I will not take a plea of eight years.
我不会接受8年刑期
I did not do this.
不是我♥干♥的
I will not.
我不接受
You're free to retain outside counsel if you wish.
如果愿意 你可以续用外聘的律师
I'll simply remain as standby.
我留下当后备
Please, help me. You got me off before.
拜托 帮帮我 你们曾经帮过我脱罪
The thing is, Randall, we don't usually practice in military court.
问题是 我们很少在军事法庭上辩护
I don't care. I trust you.
无所谓 我相信你们
I thought we were closing down the Simmons defense.
我以为西蒙斯的案子已经结束了
We were.
本来是的
Things changed.
情况发生了变化
We're not gonna make the same mistake as last year, are we?
我们不能犯和去年一样的错误 对不对
What was the mistake last year?
去年的什么错误
Taking cases on whim, not long-term strategy.
凭心血来潮接案子 而不是依据长远战略
Not whim, passion.
不是心血来潮 是激♥情♥
And Simmons brings us attention.
西蒙斯的案子让我们倍受瞩目
Yeah, more broke clients.
是啊 更多一文不名的委托人找到了我们
But, look,
但是 听着
I'll support you if you support me.
如果你支持我 我也会支持你
Derrick represents Lou Dobbs.
德里克是鲁·多布斯的律师
Oh, yeah, I saw that yesterday.
是 我昨天看到了
How did that go down with Trippi?
怎么碍着特里皮了
Their publishers have projects in conflict.
他们的发行商手中的项目有冲突
We're going to have to drop one.
我们不得不放弃其中一人
So can I count on you?
我能指望你吗
For a vote? Sure.
投你一票? 当然
That's why we did this; two partner to one.
咱为的就是这个 合伙人投票 2比1
So send Lou Dobbs packing.
打发鲁·多布斯走人
Go follow your bliss.
去寻你的开心吧
You know, I should wear a uniform.
其实我应该穿身军装的
I think I'd look good in one.
我穿上一定很帅
With tassels on the shoulder...
肩上带流苏的
like HMS Pinafore.
像宾纳福皇家号♥里一样
Hello.
你好
You okay?
你还好吧
I'm great.
我很好
Mr. Bond thought that I should help you out with Simmons.
邦德先生希望 我在西蒙斯的案子上帮你一把
Ah, that's okay. Kalinda can help me.
没关系 凯琳达可以帮我
She's a little busy; Murphy/Gomes.
她忙墨菲诉戈麦斯的案子呢
Oh. Well, are you familiar with the Randall Simmons murder?
你了解西蒙斯杀人案吗
I am.
是的
We're headed straight into court, so...
我们直接进入庭审阶段 所以...
You'll need the CID file.
你要用到陆军刑侦部的卷宗
Yes.
是
I took the liberty.
我自作主张搞到了
You took the liberty.
你自作主张
How did you even know to take the liberty?
你怎么知道要搞这个呢
I keep track of things.
我很注意跟进案情
Okay.
好吧
Can I draw your attention to one thing?
能请你注意一个地方吗
Draw away.
指出来
The Army canvassed the crime scene at the time of the murder,
谋杀案发生时军队彻查了犯罪现场
but they backed off
但是州检察官提出指控后
when the state's attorney brought charges.
他们退出了
Now this is the investigation from a year ago.
这是一年前的调查档案
But these notes in the margins,
但是边缘的这些注释
these felt-tip notes, they're recent.
这些毡尖笔写的注释 是最近写的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I know.
我就是知道
Yes, but I need to know how you know
好 但我必须搞懂你怎么知道的
so I can act upon your knowledge.
这样才能在这个基础上工作
This is a xerox of a xerox.
这是个复印件的复印件
The original notations are faded.
最初的注释都褪色了
The felt-tip notes are faded a little less
毡尖笔写的注释褪色没那么厉害
because they were only copied once.
因为这些注释只被影印了一次
It's the same as the cover letter,
这和附信的情况一样
which was dated three days ago.
而附信标注的日期是3天前
And these notes, those were from three days ago?
那么这些注释 也都是3天前写的?
Yes.
是
You recognize the handwriting?
你认出笔迹了?
Cary? Really?
凯里 真的吗
He's helping them vet their case,
他在帮他们雕琢控词
feeding them information.
给他们提供情报
Behind enemy lines.
敌后战线啊
Actually, I'm afraid, in a court-martial,
抱歉 在军事法庭上
the prosecutor sits next to the jury.
陪审团旁边的席位是检察官的
We're-we're over...
那我们在...
All rise!
全体起立
Sit.
坐下
Not you.
不包括你
What?
怎么了
She's doing another cleanse.
她又在清肠胃
State your name, please.
请说出你的名字
William Gardner, Your Honor, for the defendant.
威廉·加德纳 法官阁下 辩护律师
I assume you're not currently in the military, Mr. Gardner.
我猜你不是现役军人吧 加德纳先生
No, Your Honor.
不是 法官阁下
Have you ever served in the armed forces?
你曾经服过役吗
No, Your Honor, but...
没有 法官阁下 不过...
"But," Mr. Gardner?
不过什么 加德纳先生
But I have great respect for the armed forces, Your Honor.
不过我对军队充满敬意
You're familiar with the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Mr. Gardner?
你熟悉统一军法典吗 加德纳先生
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Call the panel.
请陪审团进来
I want to help.
我想帮忙
No, you don't.
不 你不行
I know things.
我知道一些事
You want to help?
你想帮忙吗
Stay in school, don't do drugs.
好好上学 不要吸毒
It's my mom, isn't it?
是我妈不让 是吧
She won't let me?
她不让我参与?
It's your mom, it's your dad, it's me.
你妈你♥爸♥ 还有我 都不让
I do not need Encyclopedia Brown on my staff.
我不需要百事通布朗这样的下属
I know things.
我知道一些事
You want to help?
你想帮忙吗
Don't tell your girlfriend to volunteer.
那就别让你的女友去做志愿者
My girlfriend?
我的女友?
The blonde.
金发姑娘
Becca.
贝卡
Becca.
贝卡
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表