Something I asked you to work on with me.
你以前跟我一起做过的
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, no. No thanks.
不用谢
Uh, you're paying me now.
你现在要给我付费
That was one billable hour.
刚才那算一个计费工时
I round up.
我四舍五入了
Well, the bottom line is, it's a cold case--
底线是 这是一个悬案
a year-old unsolved homicide.
一年之久的悬案
Now the police suspect that the victim was picked up
现在警方怀疑受害人是从
from the SideEncounters.Com Web site,
邂逅网被选中的
but there's no proof.
但没有证据
So our best defense is to play into that ambiguity.
所以我们最好的辩词就是围绕不确定性做文章
How can our client's Web site be responsible
如果警♥察♥都不能完全确定这是来自该网站
if the police haven't absolutely concluded it's from her site?
网站又怎么能负这个责
Oh, Alicia, good.
艾丽西娅来了 好
We're going to trial on SideEncounters,
我们在讨论邂逅网的案子
and we need you to take on a more prominent role.
需要你扮演更重要的角色
We didn't get the jury we wanted.
陪审团对我们不利
And our client's product isn't the most sympathetic.
我们委托人的网站也很难引起同情
The opposing attorney is playing up the sex and infidelity angle,
对方律师紧盯着性和出轨
so we need you to take first chair.
所以我们需要你担任首席
Because my husband cheated on me?
因为我丈夫背叛过我?
Well, yes. It might work on the jurors who recognize you.
是的 也许能影响那些认得你的陪审员
You all right with that?
你不介意吧
Sure.
当然不会
They're going to want to use you as a punching bag,
他们会把你当成攻击目标
so we need to limit your time in court.
所以我们要尽量把你的出场时间缩短
Also, we need some more sessions of witness prep.
同时 我们要对你的证词做充分准备
You're their biggest witness.
你是最主要的证人
They're going to want to put you on the stand.
他们会要求你出庭的
'Cause I'm unsympathetic.
因为我不受同情吗
Yes.
对
And you're supposed to rub off on me?
而你们要尽量让我少说话?
The jury sees you being friendly to me,
陪审团见你对我挺友好
and they think I must be...
所以他们认为我一定
tolerable?
还不错
Well, I hope a little more than tolerable,
尽管我希望能比还不错更多点
but yes.
但你说的对
Funny, I think of myself as very sympathetic.
有意思 我觉得我很受同情啊
Well, you're not on the jury.
你又不是陪审团成员
Also, we need to talk about your posture towards the widow,
还有 我们得谈谈你对那寡妇的看法
the woman who's suing you.
就是起诉你的那位
Do you feel bad for her?
你为她感到难过吗
I do. I feel bad that her husband's dead.
是的 她丈夫死了 我深感遗憾
I don't think she's suing me 'cause he's dead;
但我不认为她起诉我是因为她丈夫去世了
I think she's suing me because he used my Web site
而是因为他上了我的网站后
to cheat, and for that she blames me.
欺骗了她 为此她怨恨我
And you don't think she should blame you?
你觉得她不该怪你是吗
You blame the beer for the DUI?
酒后驾车罪该怪啤酒是吗
No, but I might blame the bartender.
不 但我或许会责怪酒保
I thought you were on my side.
我以为你是站我这边的
I am on your side.
我是帮你的
But the best way to be on your side
但要想帮你
is to see how the other side thinks.
就得知道对手是怎么想的
That's what lawyers do.
真是专业律师
That's how I do it.
我的一贯风格而已
You know there's a porn movie about you?
你知道有个关于你的黄♥片♥吗
No, I didn't know that.
这我不知道
There's a porn movie about you.
有个关于你的黄色电影
And all the wives standing by their husbands.
还有所有维护丈夫的妻子们
It's a trilogy, actually.
事实上那电影是个三部曲
It's like Lord of the Rings.
像指环王那样
There seems to be a whole subdivision of
似乎为贤妻们拍摄的黄♥片♥
erotica devoted to devoted wives.
已经自成一派了
Good to know.
感谢扫盲
I hope you're not offended.
希望你别往心里去
Men masturbate to the thought of you.
男人们把你作为性幻想对象
It's almost an honor when you think of it.
想想看吧 多光荣啊
No, even when I think of it, it's not an honor.
不 就我看来 没什么可光荣的
Good work. Wait.
做的不错 等等
Alicia, I don't want to lose my husband
艾丽西娅 我不想失去我丈夫
and my kids' money.
还有孩子们的抚养费
How many kids do you have? Three.
你有多少个孩子 三个
Good! I can build on that.
挺好 我可以借题发挥
Really?
真的吗
One of them has a bucktooth. It's adorable.
我其中一个孩子长的虎牙可讨人喜欢了
I'll see you in court.
我们法庭上见
No, no. No.
不 不
I'll get back to you.
我回头打给你
That was Cary. This cold case...
是凯里打来的 关于这个悬案
we're going to stay in touch. Great.
我和他会保持联♥系♥ 很好
So, what's up?
你最近怎么样
No, Kalinda. No.
不 凯琳达 不
What?
怎么了
We both work here.
我们都在这里工作
We're both going to continue to work here.
以后也会在这里工作
So let's not talk.
所以我们别闲聊
Alicia... No. You don't explain anything.
艾丽西娅 不 不要解释
You do not put a single thing in context.
不要解释任何事
You slept with my husband.
你和我丈夫私通
You do not say anything after that. You do not.
不准做任何解释 不准
It is selfish... to say anything after that.
做任何解释都是极度自私的
I work here and you work here, but that's it.
你我都是这里的员工 但就这么多
When you can find another case, do it.
麻烦你尽量找我不办的案子做
When you can walk the other way, do.
尽量避开我走道
Now get out of my office.
现在请你出去
Kalinda, there are so many people who can see us right now,
凯琳达 外面的人对我们这里一览无遗
but I... swear I will scream at the top of my lungs
但我发誓 如果你不马上离开我的办公室
if you don't get out of my office now.
我会使出浑身气力叫破嗓门让你走
Hello, Grace.
你好 格蕾丝
I thought I'd drop by, and bring your favorite.
我来看看你们 顺便给你们带了好东西
I know your mom hasn't wanted me to help out around here anymore,
我知道你们的妈妈不想我管你们
but I don't think she'll begrudge my lemon muffins.
但她是一定不会拒绝我的柠檬派的
Hey, Grandma.
奶奶 你好
Zach.
扎克
H-how have you two been doing?
你们两个过得怎么样
Good. Yeah, we're good.
很好 对 我们很好
I'll tell your dad.
我会转达给你们爸爸的
He's... he's just so... torn up.
他最近真是...筋疲力尽
Yeah. Mom said he's in an apartment?
妈妈说他搬进新公♥寓♥了
Yes. She moved him there. I...
对 她强迫他搬的
I think it's comfortable, it's just...
我觉得那地方还算舒适 只是
it's awful, though, how quick it was.
太为难人了 突然就这样
I didn't see it coming.
我简直没想到
Yeah. We're good, though.
是啊 但我们还不错
I, I guess I'm still trying to absorb it.
可我还没完全消化这事
You don't know what your mom's thinking, do you?
你们不太了解你们妈妈的想法 对吗
She said that they'd give it a try.
她说他们已经努力了
It was just too much for them.
但是他们坚持不了
I don't know why they can't try
那我可真不明白 既然不能和好
and still stay in the same place.
干嘛还在一个地方住了那么久
Just... just seems odd.
真是...真是够奇怪的
I think it's just between Mom and Dad.
我觉得这是他们俩的事
Yes, but it's about you two, too.
对 但这也关乎你们
I don't think we should talk about it.
我觉得我们不该谈这个
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
Nancy!
南希
Oh, I'm so thrilled you'll be digging into this.
看到你深入此案我简直兴奋极了
We left things so unresolved last time.
上次我们真是悬而未决
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表