an open-ended question which would allow me
你会问我启发式的问题
to talk for a while about my answer.
让我多说一会
Speaking from my heart, I've been offered nothing in trade for being here.
说心里话 确实没有人收买♥♥我来作证
My reasons are of a personal nature.
原因是人性
I found God in prison,
我在监狱里遇到了上帝
and I'm remaking myself in His image.
根据祂的要求重塑自我
It's allowed me to look back on my life
这能让我回顾我的生活
and realize where I've strayed from the path.
意识到我在哪里迷了路
I heard.
我听说了
The race card.
种族牌
Yes. They have their motive.
是的 他们有自己的目的
The jury ate it up.
陪审团接受了
And I walked right into a trap.
我直接走进了陷阱里
Never ask an open-ended question.
永远都别问启发式的问题
Okay, okay, let me talk to Blake.
好吧 让我跟布莱克谈谈
Why?
怎么了
He may have something.
或许他有进展
I don't understand.
我不懂
It's okay. You don't have to.
没关系 没必要懂
What do you mean? I'm the lead attorney.
什么意思 我是首席律师
Why wouldn't I have to?
为什么我没必要懂
When you two decide on the strategy, tell me.
你们俩决策好时 告诉我
So what I'm saying is we are not made of money.
我要说的是 我们不是钱堆出来的
Mrs. Florrick. Hello.
福瑞克女士 你好
Xerox room?
复印室在哪里
Uh, anyway, we need to make
不管怎样 我们需要
big moves with little gestures.
小姿态大变动
Mrs. Florrick, this is a surprise.
福瑞克女士 真没想到
Stay there.
等一下
I want to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
No. It's Childs.
不 是查尔兹
This flyer was designed
设计这张传♥单♥
to undercut Wendy's African-American base.
是为了削弱温迪 美国黑人的基础
That's not in Childs' interests.
那不是查尔兹感兴趣的
It is in ours. Peter's.
是我们的 彼得的
Childs is looking toward the endgame;
查尔兹只期待结果
votes are votes.
选票就是选票
He wants African-Americans to sit on their hands.
他希望美国黑人袖手旁观
We have supporters...
我们有支持者
who are willing to do what we want.
愿意听我们指挥的
As does Childs. As does Wendy.
查尔兹也有 温迪也有
And you're in contact with them? With ours?
你和他们有联♥系♥吗 我们的支持者
Some, but I don't control them.
有一些 但我不支配他们
Where did you get this?
这是哪来的
Wendy.
温迪给的
She visited my office.
她去过我的办公室
Have you talked to Peter? Not yet.
你跟彼得说过吗 还没有
I will take care of this.
我会处理的
Do.
处理吧
Um, these would be helpful to me.
这些对我会有用处的
That help we need, we'll find it here.
我们需要的人 会在这里找到的
We find a five-year-old investigator?
找五岁的调查员吗
Or a six-year-old.
或者六岁
Andrew!
安德鲁
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Yeah!
是的
The clarion call of duty.
父亲责任的召唤
The Innocence Project was a million years ago.
无罪计划是一百万年前的事了
It was two years ago, and you were the best one there.
两年前而已 你是那里最棒的
Yeah, well, I'm Super Dad now, see?
是 现在我是超级奶爸 知道吗
Nina's IPO goes public next month.
下个月 妮娜公♥司♥首次挂牌交易
I don't need the sofa change Cook County offers.
我得照顾家里 不能为库克郡效力了
Then do it for the fun. Come on.
为了乐趣做吧 来吧
You're not a stay-at-home dad.
你不是家庭主男
Honey, go over there and play, baby.
亲爱的 去那里玩吧 宝贝
Daddy needs to brush off these nice people.
爸爸需要打发掉这些好人
Bryan Stone-- used to be an airline executive
布莱恩·斯通 过去是航♥空♥公♥司♥总裁
until his wife started a line of purses.
直到他妻子开创了自己的皮包品牌
Rodrigo Thorton just retired from the Second Circuit.
罗德里格·瑟顿刚从第二芯片公♥司♥退休
His wife invented a computer app
他妻子发明计算机应用程序
that just made its first million.
刚挣了一百万
I'm in good company.
我这有一帮好伙伴
You're being bred like the Matrix.
你就像被黑客帝国里的母体控制了一样
Yeah, well, let 'em.
是的 让他们控制吧
I'm tired of bringing home the bacon.
我厌倦了在外打拼
Come on. We've got good dental.
得了吧 我们是铁嘴铜牙
Come on in.
进来
You've seen this? What Blake found?
见过这个吗 布莱克找到的
I have now.
现在见过了
You think we should use it?
你认为我们应该利用这个吗
I think I was told to defer to the partners,
我之前被要求听从合伙人的意见
so that's what I'll do.
因此我会照做
And if you weren't deferring?
照你自己的意见看呢
I would ask if it were true.
我会问问这是不是真的
We're running into difficulties with the original strategy.
我们之前的策略有点不灵光了
Yes, but if the new strategy isn't true,
没错 但如果我们的新战略缺乏真实性
it'll be easy to undercut.
那就很容易任人宰割
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think we don't have much choice.
我觉得我们很被动
So you have no memory
所以你并不记得
of Mr. Winston calling you the "N" Word?
温斯顿先生曾叫你黑鬼 对吗
No. I mean, I'm not saying he didn't,
不记得 但不代表他没说过
but, hey, if inmates killed based on that,
可是如果囚犯会因为这个被杀
there'd be nobody left in prison.
那监狱里估计早就没人了
Did anything unusual happen the day before
在温斯顿先生被害的前一天
Mr. Winston was killed? Yeah.
有什么异常的事情发生吗 有
A man visited me in prison.
有人到监狱里来看望我
What man?
什么人
I don't know. He was about mid-30s,
我不认识 他大概三十多岁
white, five-ten.
白人 接近一米八
He was wearing a baseball cap.
他戴了个棒球帽
This man?
是这个人吗
Objection, Your Honor!
反对 法官大人
This is surveillance video from the Northeast Illinois
这是伊利诺伊州东北惩教中心的
Correctional Center on July tenth.
七月十日的监视录像
I'll allow.
可以使用
And you had never seen this man before?
你在之前从未见过这个人对吗
Never.
对
Who's that in the photo he's showing you?
他给你看的照片里的人是谁
My daughter, Evie.
我女儿 伊维
She's ten months old. Oh, hell.
她十个月大了 见鬼
And why did this man show you a photo of our daughter?
这个人为何要把你女儿的照片给你看
He said he'd kill her
他说如果我不对
if I didn't do something about Jay Winston.
杰·温斯顿动手的话他就会杀掉她
Mr. Church,
丘奇先生
did you kill Jay Winston?
是你杀了杰·温斯顿吗
Yes.
是
And why did you?
你为何杀他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I never hurted nobody before ever, but...
在这之前我没有伤害过任何人
he had a photo of my little girl.
但是他有我女儿的照片
He...
他
It was taken from inside my house.
这照片是从我家拿来的
He said he'd kill my whole family.
他威胁说要杀掉我全家
It's not true.
这不是真的
Okay, tell us.
好 说说吧
Tell you what, that it's not true?
说什么 说这不是真的吗
It's not true.
这不是真的
All of it?
全都不是真的吗
Yeah, all of it.
没错
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表