Good.
很好
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I'm appointing you standby counselor to Mr. Salle.
我任命你出任萨莱先生的备用律师
Oh, I'm sorry, but I have the Murphy/Gomes suit going to trial next week.
抱歉 下周我还有墨菲诉戈麦斯一案的庭审
Who's the judge?
法官是谁
Judge Fullerton.
富勒顿法官
Good. My court takes precedence.
很好 我的庭审优先
Trial starts tomorrow at 9:00.
明早9点开庭
No. Your Honor, I can't! You can't do this.
不 法官阁下 我来不了 你不能这样
Actually, ma'am, I can.
抱歉 我能
Your Honor, I just want to point out...
法官阁下 我要指出...
Don't you start!
你闭嘴
We are going to trial on this tomorrow.
我们明天开庭
Anything from you, Mr. Brody?
你要说什么吗 布罗迪先生
The People are content.
控方没有意见
Of course, they are.
理应如此
Tommy, next case.
汤米 下个案件
And his name just kept coming up. Derrick Bond. Derrick Bond.
我总是听到他的大名 德里克·邦德
I go to Louisiana to sign up fishermen for a BP class action,
我去路易斯安那 想为英石油集团诉讼找渔民签约
and I find that
但我发现
half of them have already been signed up by a small boutique D.C. Firm.
半数渔民已被一家华盛顿小型专业律所签了
Imagine my frustration.
你就想象我有多挫败吧
So I had to look up this Derrick Bond.
于是我只好去拜访这位德里克·邦德
And I was surprised to find one of the most gentlemanly
于是就很意外地找到了
young lawyers that I have ever met.
我所见过的最风度翩翩的年轻律师之一
Anyway, I couldn't be happier about this merger.
我为这次合并感到非常高兴
Will and I could not be happier.
威尔和我都非常高兴
Thank you, Diane. Thank you, Will.
谢谢 戴安 谢谢 威尔
Uh, I know that there some unfamiliar faces around,
初来乍到 我还不认识大家
so please, everyone, introduce yourselves and communicate through...
烦请各位介绍自己 与我交流 用这个
We're moving towards a paperless office.
我们正向无纸办公发展
We bring lobbyists, you bring corporate.
我们带来游说议员客户 你们带来公♥司♥客户
We bring D.C., you bring Chicago.
我们带来华盛顿客户 你们带来芝加哥客户
With our current president's ties to your city,
以现任总统与你们城市的关联
we mean more together than apart.
我们联合起来才更加强大
Now, let me turn things over to Bachelor number 16.
好了 下面请第16号♥单身汉发言
I'm not going to hear the end of that, am I?
我是甩不掉这名头了哈
No. Never.
没错
A few updates.
通知几件事
We got a continuance on BP,
英石油的案子延期审理了
so we'll need a few of you to join us on the diocese depos.
所以我们要调几个人协助我们去教区收集证词
And the Murphy/Gomes suit got an expedited start date,
墨菲诉戈麦斯一案日期提前了
so we'll need that team to kick into high gear.
相关人员要加速了
So let's get going. Will?
干活吧 威尔
Will?
威尔
Good job.
干得漂亮
Not me, you.
你的功劳
It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
就像《人体掠夺者》似的
As long as we're the ones snatching.
只要我们是掠夺者就行
How long do I have to wait before I get my season tickets back?
啥时能让我恢复给客户的季票礼物啊
A polite week.
客客气气的第一周
Happy days.
先礼后兵嘛
Just so you know,
听我说
I'll be playing this disgruntled... the excluded partner.
我来扮演这个心情不爽的被排挤的合伙人
Well, maybe we can shake something else loose contractually.
也许我们能在合同上修改一些其它事情
Oh, Derrick, we were just talking about you.
德里克 我们正在说你呢
That went well, didn't it?
进行得挺顺利吧
It did. It did. A good group. Very good.
是的 是的 很好的团队 非常好
Will was just talking the merger.
威尔正在谈合并的事
He had a few concerns.
他担心一些事情
Nothing big. Just about office space. An equitable division.
没啥大事 就是办公空间 还有财产分割要公平
An hour ago, I resigned as State's Attorney of Cook County.
1小时以前 我辞去了库克县州检察官的职务
Another year, another scandal.
又是一年 又一桩丑闻
Another woman standing by her man...
又一个支持自己丈夫的妻子
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
You'd rather have your husband sleep with a prostitute?!
你宁愿让你丈夫去嫖♥妓♥?
If the choice was that or fall in love with someone, yeah.
如果是在嫖♥妓♥与爱上别人之间选择的话
One's just sex.
一个不过是性
The other's...
另一个则...
Miss Correlli is a key member of my staff...
克雷莉小姐是我的一位重要职员
What happened to your couch?
你的沙发哪去了
Why, hello, Mr. Gold.
怎么啦 你好 戈德先生
It's gone. Redecorating.
搬走了 这儿正重新装♥修♥呢
I'm taking this very personally.
看来你这是针对我
Oh, Mr. Gold.
戈德先生
Do you know what a tracker is?
你知道什么是跟踪者吗
Do I know what a tracker is?
我知道什么是跟踪者吗
No.
不
An unpaid political operative who tracks the opposition candidate,
无佣金的政♥治♥性私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 跟踪对手候选人
trying to catch him off-guard with a question or a comment
试图让他猝不及防地面对一个问题或评论
in order to tape the embarrassing encounter
录下那尴尬的一刻
for free viral negative campaigning.
破坏他的竞选
Macaca?
知道艾伦参议员的"猕猴"事件吧
Result of a tracker.
就是跟踪者干的好事
And I imagine this will all come around to me.
看来 你要拐到我身上了
The events of this morning.
今天早上这些事
This congressional scandal.
国会丑闻
You are back in the news.
你又成了新闻人物
And Childs has people tracking you.
查尔兹也派了人跟踪你
You know this?
你发现了?
Well, I know what I would do,
我知道若是我 会怎么做
and I just flip it to know what my opponent will do.
于是我就知道我的对手会怎么做
Okay.
好
So, if anyone approaches you with a flip phone
所以 如果有人拿着翻盖手♥机♥接近你
or an oddly shouted comment,
或奇怪地扯着嗓子说着什么
the best thing to do is smile and move on.
最好的应对就是微笑并置之不理
They will try to follow you.
他们会想办法跟踪你
Probably a college student, often working in twos.
也许会是个大学生 通常会两人结伴
Again, smile and move on.
再说一遍 微笑并置之不理
I'm trying to keep you out of this, but it's modern politics.
我在努力帮你避开这些 不过现代政♥治♥就是这样
Wives are no longer off-limits.
妻子不再是禁区了
Everything good here?
这儿都还好吧
Everything's good here.
都还好
Anything else?
还有别的吗
No. I'm good. If you're good.
没事了 如果你没事的话
I'm good.
我没事
Hey, Will.
你好 威尔
Eli.
伊莱
You needed something? Yes.
找我有事? 是的
Judge Matchick made me standby counsel on a pro se case
马切克法官让我给一桩自行辩护案当备用律师
starting tomorrow.
明天开庭
You told him about the Murphy/Gomes date?
你告诉他墨菲诉戈麦斯案的日期了吗
I did.
我说了
He didn't seem to care.
他不为所动
Yeah, that sounds like Matchick.
典型的马切克作风
He's still proud of a walk-on line
他还在为他在《黑暗骑士》里
he had in The Dark Knight.
跑龙套的一句台词洋洋得意呢
Okay, I'll have Shawn take over.
好了 我会让肖恩接手
I think I can do both.
我想我可以两头兼顾
No, it's okay.
不 就这样吧
We're not starved for personnel anymore.
我们不再缺人了
Merger going well?
合并还顺利吧
It is.
是的
I'm glad.
真好
Don't sweat the drug cases.
别担心这些毒品案子
Gag 'em and bag 'em. Five to ten.
搞定它们 逐渐消化
On Page Two, you'll find a summary of outstanding continuances.
在第2页 有延期审理案件的摘要
We may not have enough copies, so share at the back.
副本可能不够 所以大家一起看吧
Let's not go continuance crazy, okay, folks?
大家别太着迷于延期审理 行吗
Unless you're up against Goldstein and Michaels.
除非你们是面对戈斯丁和迈克尔那种案子
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表