No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Have I been on that plane before?
我上过那架飞机吗
Objection, Your Honor. Beyond the scope.
反对 法官阁下 超范围提问
Sustained.
反对有效
These prints of mine on the plane--
我在飞机上的这些掌纹和指纹
that doesn't mean that I was at any time...?
并不说明我就上过...
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
Did your investigation reveal you were on the plane...?
你的调查是否表明 你在凶案前1周曾...
Did your investigation reveal
你的调查是否表明
that I had been on the plane a week before the murder,
我在凶案前1周曾上过这架飞机
and that could be the source of the fingerprints?
而这些指纹是那个时候留下的呢
Yes.
是的
Are we finished here,
说完了吗
Mr. Salle?
萨莱先生
Uh, one second, Your Honor.
稍等一下 法官阁下
Mr. Salle?
萨莱先生
Miss-- I forgot your name.
我忘了你的名字 女士
Loren. Loren, sorry.
洛伦 洛伦 抱歉
What happened to the sample #48?
第48号♥证物去哪了
I don't understand the question.
我不明白这个问题
You collected 48 blood samples.
你总共采集了48份血液样本
Isn't that correct?
是这样吗
No, 47 blood samples.
不 只有47份血样
Yes, we have 47 samples according to your evidence list,
是的 根据你的证物清单确实是47份
and yet here on the crime scene photo, there is a 48th sample.
而罪案现场的照片显示还有第48份血样
That's outside the designated crime scene.
这是在划定的犯罪现场范围之外
So, you found blood
就是说 你在划定的犯罪现场范围之外
outside the designated crime scene,
发现了血迹
and you decided not to include it?
而且没有将其列为证物 是吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
This is a large hangar,
这是一个巨大的飞机库
and this blood sample was found by a tool kit
这个血迹是在一个工具箱上
which could have been left by any random worker.
可能是随便哪个工人留下的
Overruled.
反对无效
Answer the question.
请回答这个问题
We did a preliminary blood type test of this blood sample,
和所有血样一样 我们对这个血样
as we do with all our samples.
做了初步血型检测
It was O-negative, not consistent with the victim.
是O型阴性 和被害人的血型不符
And what is my blood type?
那我的血型是什么
B-positive.
B型阳性
So it wasn't consistent with my blood type either.
那么它与我的血型也不相符
No further questions.
没有问题了
I haven't said this in a while to anyone.
我很久没对人说过这话了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Cryptbit encryption?
Crypbit加密软件
You don't like Lasermite?
不喜欢用Lasermite软件吗
Try combining Lasermite and Elcosec.
把Lasermite和Elcosec合起来用
Use them as binary sifters.
用它们进行二进制筛选
They'd cancel each other out.
它们的作用会互相抵消的
Use Lasermite for salting.
用Lasermite滤掉多余的
So, what did you find out about me?
那么 你打听到我什么了
Some friends in D.C. said you phoned.
首都的一些朋友说你给他们打过电♥话♥
You have enemies.
你有些仇人
Nice-- same phone number.
漂亮 相同的号♥码
There, there, there.
这里 这里 还有这里
Every night at 7:30.
每天晚上7点半
Yeah. You recognize it.
对了 你认出这号♥码了
Stan's Chicken Shack.
斯坦炸鸡店
She's ordering takeout.
她在叫外卖♥♥
You think she would get takeout again from her new address?
你觉得她会从新的住处继续叫外卖♥♥?
Hey, Leela.
利拉
We should work together.
我们应该携手工作
Stop it. What?
你该消停了 什么
It's been such a difficult time for Peter and his family,
彼得和他的妻儿这段日子很不容易
and this award will mean so much to them.
这个奖项会对他们意义非凡
Now he needs us.
现在他需要我们了
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
Her daughter-in-law that's who we should get.
我们应该让她的儿媳妇加入
Oh, hello, Jackie.
你好 杰姬
Hello, Ruth.
你好 鲁思
We were just talking about your daughter-in-law.
我们正讨论你的儿媳妇呢
Where is Alicia?
艾丽西娅人呢
Well, as you know, she works,
如你所知 她得工作
but my granddaughter is here-- Grace.
不过我的孙女格蕾丝来了
Grace.
格蕾丝
She's thinking of joining our cotillion.
她正考虑加入我们的沙龙舞
Grace!
格蕾丝
It's so bogus, huh?
真是无趣啊
Yeah, I got dragged here.
是啊 我是给硬拽来的
Yeah.
是吧
You, too?
你也是吗
No, no, I'm... I'm working.
不 我 算是在工作吧
Doing what?
什么工作
You know.
你懂的
So has your mom or dad said anything about this other scandal?
你的父母有谈起过另外一起性丑闻吗
The one right now?
当下的这起吗
No. They kind of just try to avoid the whole subject, you know.
没有 他们总是试图避免谈及这类话题
They're still sleeping in separate rooms?
他们还分房♥睡吗
Who's that?
那是谁
Oh, Steven-- he's in film school.
哦 是史蒂文 他在电影学院
So your parents aren't sleeping together anymore, right?
那么你的父母再也不一起睡了 是吗
And you used to do accounting work for the victim, Mr. Kimball?
你曾为被害人金博尔先生做会计工作?
Yes, and Mr. Salle.
是的 也为萨莱先生工作
I'm sorry, Miss Derbeken,
抱歉 德贝肯小姐
could you please move your hand?
你能把手拿开吗
Yes, sorry.
可以 抱歉
In fact, you traveled with Mr. Kimball, didn't you?
你曾与金博尔先生一同旅行 是吗
Yes, our job required moving around a lot,
是的 我们的工作要求我们东奔西跑
so I stayed in the same hotel.
所以我总与他待在同一家宾馆
And you saw firsthand a dispute between Mr. Kimball
所以你亲眼见证了金博尔先生
and the defendant about their web site?
与被告关于网站的争执
Yes, I did.
是的
In fact, could you describe the letter you saw
你能描述下谋杀前一周
sent by Mr. Salle to the victim a week before the murder?
萨莱先生写给被害人的信吗
Object now.
马上反对
Why? Do it.
为什么 反对就是了
Objection.
反对
Your Honor, this isn't hearsay.
法官阁下 这并非传闻证据
Miss Derbeken is testifying to a letter she read herself,
德贝肯小姐正为她亲自读过的一封信作证
not what was heard. Yes, but, uh...
不是听人说的 是的 但是...
best evidence, Your Honor.
应适用最佳证据原则 法官阁下
I'm listening.
我听着呢
The original letter offers...
信的原件
The original letter offers the best evidence,
信的原件才是最佳证据
and it can't be testified to
如果不能提供原件
if the letter is not produced.
那么证人就不能对其作证
Where is the letter?
这封信在哪
Oh, come on. Your Honor,
拜托 法官阁下
we can't establish motive unless we hear from her.
不听她作证我们怎么能确立犯罪动机
That's not my problem, Mr. Brody.
这可不是我的问题 布罗迪先生
The objection is sustained.
反对有效
Miss Derbeken cannot testify to the letter.
德贝肯小姐不能为这封信作证
Know what I want to do if I get out?
知道我脱罪后想做什么吗
Go to law school.
去上法学院
He's got no case, sir.
他根本没有证据
He's still arguing a unicorn defense.
他还是在凭空胡扯
And he's beating you.
他要击败你了
He's got no case, and he's beating you.
他没有证据 但你要输了
Cary.
凯里
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表