He's a businessman.
他是个生意人
Have you ever seen your dad on TV?
你在电视上见过你♥爸♥爸吗
I don't think that's relevant.
我认为这个问题与本案无关
It is if you're making a custody determination.
要决定监护权归属 这个问题是相关的
Dylan, what did you see on TV?
迪伦 你在电视上看到些什么
I saw this man.
我看到一个人
He said my dad did bad things.
他说我爸爸干了很多坏事
But my dad, he said it was a mistake.
但我爸说这都是误会
He said not to watch.
他叫我别看
What else did the man say about your dad?
那个人还说了些你♥爸♥的什么事
Enough.
够了
Enough.
到此为止
Mr. Bishop, your lawyers will have their chance.
毕夏普先生 你的律师们会替你提出异议
No.
不要继续了
Dylan...
迪伦
you don't have to answer any more questions.
你不用再回答问题了
Was I bad? No. No, you could never be bad.
我做错了吗 没有 你是个好孩子
I'll talk to Mommy.
我要和妈妈谈谈
$21 million and joint custody.
2100万美元 共同监护
You don't want me to take that back to him.
要是我告诉他这种要求 后果会很严重的
Then let's bring his kid back in for questioning again.
那就把孩子叫回来继续问话
How can she do that? Do what?
她怎么能这么做 做什么
Put her son up there like that. She doesn't want to.
让她的儿子处在这种境地 她不想这样
That's why she has me.
所以得由我来扮恶人
Tell him $21 million
告诉他 我们要2100万
and he'll have joint custody.
然后给他共同监护权
What's going on? You find out anything?
怎么了 你发现什么了吗
She's having an affair.
她有外遇
With who, the lawyer?
和谁啊 那个律师吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She has a meeting arranged this weekend
她这周有个约会
at a Rolling Crest Suites in Lake Forest... room 333.
在森林湖的石峰套房♥酒店 333号♥房♥间
That would explain why he's fighting so hard.
这就能解释为什么他这么卖♥♥命
Bishop doesn't know yet, does he?
毕夏普还不知道呢 对吧
I don't think so.
估计不知道
But it's only a matter of time.
但这只是时间问题
Everything all right?
都还好吧
I think I've just been cured of love.
我觉得我再也不相信爱了
Oh, no, it's not her.
不不 这不是她的主意
Lawyers have a way of making things... ugly.
律师们总是能让事情变得 丑陋
If there's one thing I've learned in my business:
这么多年打拼 我至少明白了一件事
lawyers don't act on their own.
那就是律师必然受当事人的摆布
Wait!
等等
One second!
就一秒钟
Have you met Zach's girlfriend?
你见过扎克的女朋友了吗
Yeah, why?
见过了 怎么了
She's black.
她是黑人
Becca?
贝卡吗
No. Nisa.
不 是妮莎
Who's Nisa? Zach's girlfriend.
妮莎是谁啊 扎克的女朋友啊
Since when? November.
什么时候的事儿啊 十一月开始的
She's really sweet.
她人很好
I think her dad's from, like, Somalia or something.
我觉得她爸爸是从索马里之类的地方来的
But her mom lives here.
但她妈妈住在这儿
Zach's gonna bring her to Dad's speech at school.
扎克会带她去出席爸爸在学校的演讲
He really wants Dad to meet her.
他真的很想让爸爸见见她
And...
而且
I met this really nice guy on line.
我也在网上遇到了个很不错的黑人
Jimmy Patrick. He's black, too.
吉米·帕特里克 他也是黑人
Okay, you're making this up now.
得了吧 你在编瞎话呢
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
The Florrick children just really love black people.
福瑞克家的孩子真的都对黑人有感觉
You kids are evil!
你们这帮孩子太邪恶了
Mr. Gardner.
加德纳先生
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
What?
做什么
Grand jury.
大陪审团啊
What do you want?
你想要什么啊
Why do you think I want anything?
为什么你觉得我会想要什么
Look, I've been granted immunity.
我被授予豁免权
I gotta tell the truth.
我必须对大陪审团说实话
Kalinda didn't hurt that doctor.
凯琳达没有伤害那个医生
You know we didn't order anything.
你知道我们没要求她做任何这样的事
That's not really true.
估计不是事实吧
You told me to go kneecap him.
你让我去给他点颜色看看
I'm guessing you told Kalinda the same thing.
我猜你给了凯琳达同样的吩咐
That's what you're hanging your hat on, huh?
你指望这个给我定罪?
An inept metaphor?
把颜色当成一种暗喻?
I don't work in metaphors.
我向来对暗喻不感冒
It's kind of like at your old firm...
这就像在你以前待的那个事务所里
I was told to cover up your theft.
你吩咐我去掩盖你的非法行径
Okay, now you're getting in dangerous territory.
好了 你说话注意点
I remember using a lot of metaphors back then.
我记得那时候经常用暗喻
I was your "Life preserver."
我是你的"救生圈"
I was your, uh, "Ace in the hole."
我是你的"最后的王牌"
We agree.
我们有过协议
I paid my debt.
我欠你的都还了
I've been subpoenaed.
我被传唤了
I gotta answer honestly.
必须对大陪审团说实话
But you didn't want the kids involved in the campaign.
但你不想让孩子们参与这场竞选的
And they're not.
他们没参与啊
Um, Peter is speaking at Zach's school.
彼得要在扎克学校演讲
That's right. I don't think you quite realize
没错 我觉得你没意识到
how Zach could be involved in this story.
扎克会搅进这场混战的
You said you didn't want them involved,
你说过不想让他们参与进来的
and I am trying to honor that.
而我也在努力尊重你的意见
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
How are you doing?
你还好吧
I hear it's a new day here.
我听说这里重新洗牌了
It is.
没错
And Peter, too.
对彼得也一样
He's winning.
他正领先
It'll still be close; it's Chicago.
不过优势依旧很小 这就是芝加哥
Do you know where you'll live?
你知道你会住在哪儿吗
Where I'll...?
我住在哪儿
After the election.
选举之后
You'll be able to afford more.
你能负担得起更贵的了
Move out of the apartment
可以搬出这套公♥寓♥
and get back to where you were before.
搬回你们原来住的地方
I just got a call.
我刚接到一个电♥话♥
The grand jury?
大陪审团的吗
No. Cary.
不 凯里的
That's our deal.
这就是我们提出的条件
You do know that I'm an attorney with Lockhart/Gardner.
你明白我是洛克哈特/加德纳律所的一名律师吧
We do know that.
我们清楚
It's a deal we'd advise Kalinda to take.
这是我们建议凯琳达接受的交易
We have a witness who can nail Kalinda
我们有一名证人可以确证
for putting Dr. Booth into a coma.
是凯琳达致使布思医生昏迷的
Two years minimum. On the other hand,
至少判两年 另一个方法呢
you testify against Lockhart/Gardner,
你作出对洛克哈特&加德纳律不利的证词
we'll grant you full immunity.
我们会给你完全豁免权
You lost. Get over it.
你输了选举 别胡搅蛮缠
Mrs. Florrick is incorrect in thinking
福瑞克夫人觉得
this is about her husband's campaign.
这和她丈夫的竞选有关 这就错了
I've not made it about her husband's campaign.
我不会让这事儿和她丈夫的竞选相关的
In fact... I have been meticulous
实际上 我很小心地
in keeping the two separate.
把两者分开
Kalinda Sharma, on the other hand,
凯琳达·夏尔马 对你而言
has a decision to make.
倒是需要抉择了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表