I just think it's easy for people to judge,
我觉得人们都会评头论足
and I think it's harder for them to forgive.
却很难宽恕别人
So you have forgiven him?
也就是说你已经原谅他了?
I have.
没错
What is in the past is in the past.
成事不谏 既往不咎
And your children--
那你的孩子们
have they forgiven him?
他们原谅他了吗
My children love their father.
我的孩子们爱他们的父亲
They would do anything for him.
他们愿为他做任何事
And I think the hardest thing for Peter
我想对于彼得来说 看到自己
has been seeing how much he's hurt them.
伤了他们的心 他会倍感煎熬的
Believe me, he will do anything not to hurt them again.
相信我 他绝不会容许自己重蹈覆辙
And what about you, Alicia?
谈谈你自己吧 艾丽西娅
Do you have any designs on a political career?
你想过涉足政界吗
Is it really such a strange question?
我的问题很奇怪吗
You're smart, you're eloquent,
你机智善辩
well-known, well-liked--
家喻户晓 广受欢迎
My guess is, better liked than your husband.
你的人气没准比你丈夫还高
I doubt that.
那可不一定
I'm not built for it.
我无心插柳
I don't like getting up in front of people.
也无意在公众抛头露面
You could've fooled me.
差点就相信你了
Well, thank you.
谢谢
But I'm enjoying my job too much, and being a mother.
我热爱我的事业 也想当个好母亲
That's what I'm good at.
这才是我所擅长的
And don't you think we need more women in politics?
你不认为当今政界应有更多女性的身影吗
Wouldn't women make a bigger difference in politics?
女性难道不能使政界风生大为改观吗
I think men and women would...
我想男性与女性
What do you think?
你看如何
...Make just about the same difference in politics.
...在政♥治♥领域并无优劣之分
People do good and bad things based on who they are...
人们的一切作为只是基于他们的立场...
I think she's fantastic.
我觉得她很了不起
I think she just won him the election.
我觉得她已经帮助他当选了
Probably.
或许吧
You should tell her how fantastic she is.
你应该亲口告诉她 她有多了不起
She knows.
她知道
You should tell her.
你该亲口告诉她
People like to be told.
人们还是喜欢亲耳所到
You're in a weird mood.
你的口气有点怪啊
I am.
是啊
After an election year filled with scandals,
经过了这个充斥各种丑闻的选举年
the race for Cook County state's attorney is one we plan to follow,
库克郡州检察官的竞选即将落下帷幕
as precincts continue to report results.
各选区目前仍在不断汇报统计数据
While Peter Florrick has kept a slight but consistent lead...
彼得·福瑞克一直保持着微弱的领先优势...
Hey, it's the candidate's wife, everybody!
各位 这就是候选人的妻子
Mom, they love you.
妈妈 他们都爱死你了
It's election night.
今晚是选举之夜
Wait till tomorrow.
明天就不一定了
Nice one. Oh. Thank you.
干得不错 谢谢
Alicia Florrick had been out of the public eye
艾丽西娅·福瑞克在过去很长一段时间内
for much of this campaign--
都没有出现在公众的视线里
So local pundits believed this actually hurt Peter,
有当地专家认为 其妻子的拒绝露面
Not to have his wife--
曾切实伤害到彼得的
I'm sorry to interrupt, Kate,
凯特 不好意思打断一下
but we have one more township reporting in.
但我们有个选区的结果马上要切进来
Orland township goes to Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克拿下了奥兰镇
You need to get him to start thinking about the next.
你要开始帮他考虑下一步了
Let him win this one first.
先把这个赢了再说
Come on, Eli.
拜托 伊莱
You rest tonight, we start tomorrow.
今晚好好放松 明天我们再开始
On?
开始什么
The U.S. Senate.
美国联邦参议员
Don't act surprised.
少假装吃惊了
It was the goal all along.
不是一直以这个为目标吗
And the democratic committee will stand behind him?
民♥主♥党委员会会一直支持他的吗
That's a good boy you got there, Eli.
这小子很行 伊莱
People like him.
人们喜欢他
They like his story.
他们喜欢他的故事
They especially like his wife.
他们尤其喜欢他老婆
The comeback is one thing,
复出只是一方面
but one year after being convicted,
但是在被判入狱后的一年
to get this-- whew!
又重回检察官办公室
And that's a testament to you, by the way.
而且 这也是对你能力的证明
So you'll support him officially?
那么你会公开支持他吗
Let him get his feet wet first.
让他先热身起来吧
You start lining up donors, and sure, we'll be there.
等你们开始邀集捐款人了 我们肯定会到
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
There you are.
找到你了
What an interview.
你的访谈太棒了
I've never seen Erica
艾瑞卡这么厉害的记者
eat out of someone's hand like that before.
你居然和她谈笑风生
Mr. Landau. Where's Peter?
朗度先生 彼得在哪儿
Oh, like the bride before the wedding, indisposed.
就像准新娘一样 闹小别扭呢
Good job, Alicia.
干得不错 艾丽西娅
Thank you.
谢谢
Grandma's drunk.
奶奶喝醉了
I think that's just her.
我看她很正常啊
Alicia, isn't it wonderful?
艾丽西娅 这太棒了 对吗
The kids.
孩子们
You're so special.
你们太特别了
Grace, look at you.
格蕾丝 看看你
Growing up.
长这么大了
You made me proud.
我为你骄傲
Your interview made me cry.
你的访谈把我看哭了
Now, I want you to have fun tonight.
今晚你就好好玩吧
I'll take care of the kids.
我来照顾孩子们
We've got rooms down the hall.
我们在门厅那边有房♥间
...Closely throughout the evening,
...今晚的选举统计即将接近尾声
as precincts continue to report results.
各选区目前仍在不断汇报统计结果
While Peter florrick has kept a slight but consistent lead...
彼得·福瑞克一直保持着微弱的领先优势...
As we continue to await results, we look back...
等待结果到来的同时 让我们回顾...
You came.
你来了
Just for a minute.
就待一下
Would you like a drink?
要喝一杯吗
Andre told me he talked to you.
安德烈告诉我他找你谈过了
I'm sorry.
太抱歉了
He can be pretty insensitive.
他有点疑神疑鬼
Come on in.
进来吧
The opposing lawyer in the case yesterday, Mr. Thomas--
昨天那桩案子的对方律师 汤普森先生
He hired me to be a full-time translator.
他雇我当全职翻译
That's great.
太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
It means being in D.C..
所以我要去华盛顿了
Oh, wow. That-that really is great.
那-那真是太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
Now when you're in trouble, you can come to me for help.
以后要是你有麻烦了 可以来找我帮忙
If this were another time...
如果不是此时此地...
Yeah.
是啊
That the state's attorney's office
州检察长的位子对他来说
is merely just a stepping stone for his higher office...
不过是攀登更高位置的垫脚石...
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
I want to confirm this before we can report it.
在报道之前我们要先确认一下
Okay. WBBM can now project
好的 CBS芝加哥新闻台现在播报
that Peter Florrick is the next state's attorney...
彼得·福瑞克当选为下一任州检察官...
I couldn't get ahold of you.
我联♥系♥不上你
I've been trying your cell.
我一直打你电♥话♥来着
Yes.
是啊
I've been ignoring your calls.
我忽略了你的来电
It's not bad news.
这不算什么坏消息
I'm a bit busy here, Mr. Wiley.
我正忙着呢 怀利先生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表