I have to get that.
我得接电♥话♥
I know. Then do.
我知道 那接吧
Derrick would have no problem with that.
德里克不会有意见的
Yeah.
是啊
They're being accused of murder.
他们因谋杀罪被逮捕
Who?
谁
Jonathan Murphy and his girlfriend.
乔纳森·墨菲和他女朋友
Prescription drugs were traced to a pharmacy
追查到处方药来自
that was burglarized last night.
昨晚被抢劫的药房♥
The pharmacist surprised the burglar
药剂师惊到了窃贼
and was shot-- killed.
于是被枪杀了
Okay, I get it. Kalinda's on it?
好 明白了 凯琳达去查了吗
Yeah, but I need backup.
是 可我需要人手
On my way.
我马上到
And you're on your way.
你要走了
I'm sorry. It's an important client.
抱歉 是个很重要的委托人
I wouldn't do this for anyone.
别人的话我可以不管
Have fun.
祝你愉快
Maybe I'll give Derrick a call.
或许我会给德里克打电♥话♥
It's good that you called.
你打电♥话♥给我很好
We can find a better price with the full floor. All right.
如果买♥♥下这一整层楼能有优♥惠♥ 好
I'll be there in 15 minutes.
我十五分钟后到
Who was that?
谁啊
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Did you ask her?
你问过她了吗
No. It's about Murphy/Gomes.
没有 跟墨菲/戈麦斯有关
Murphy's son is being accused of murder.
墨菲的儿子因谋杀被逮捕
He what?
什么
Will is on his way to help.
威尔要去帮忙
Murphy/Gomes could mean a lot if he came with us.
墨菲/戈麦斯如果来我们这边可就太好了
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
It'll go fast.
这房♥子会很快卖♥♥掉的
In this market? I doubt it.
现在的市场吗 我表示怀疑
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
I know. I love you.
我知道 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
We're holding them for questioning.
我们在审讯他们
We haven't charged them yet.
还没提出指控
Yeah, well, either charge them or let them go.
是的 要么指控要么释放
Maybe you haven't heard.
或许你没听说
Murder one, the execution of a robbery.
一级谋杀 外加盗窃罪
With weak and tangential evidence.
就凭无力和间接证据
The jars of prescription pills
在阿丽克斯房♥里找到了
found in Alexis's room had bar codes.
有条形码的处方药瓶
These bar codes link them to the Colton & Lowell Pharmacy,
这些条形码出自柯顿/洛威尔药房♥
where Andrew Lightbox, a hardworking American citizen,
正是昨晚十一点左右 安德鲁·莱伯斯
was murdered at 11:00 last night.
这位勤恳工作的美国公民被谋杀的地方
Which only goes to connect her, not him.
但只跟女的有关 跟男的无关
When the police subsequently searched Jonathan Murphy's room,
警♥察♥随后搜查乔纳森·墨菲的房♥间
they found more of the same.
找到更多一样的处方药
Searched? Did the police have a search warrant?
搜查 警♥察♥有搜查证吗
Hey, it's a reunion.
我们又聚首了
And, no, they didn't.
不 没有搜查证
They are campus police.
他们是校警
They don't need a search warrant
不需要搜查证
to canvass any on-campus dorm room.
也能搜查学校宿舍
Yeah, that's right. Get Kalinda on it.
是 没错 让凯琳达去看看
Come on, Cary. They ID'd
得了吧 凯里 他们证实
the drug dealer as one of Bishop's crew.
毒贩是毕夏普组织的人
Yes.
是的
All of these men are members of Bishop's crew.
这些人都是毕夏普组织的成员
They also all happen to be dead.
碰巧他们也都死了
Nice sleight of hand, Cary.
手段很高啊 凯里
Hey, I learned from the best.
我师出名门
So, here's the thing--
所以 事情是这样的
only one of your two clients pulled the trigger.
两个委托人只有一个人开了枪
So I could charge them both,
所以我可以两个都控告
I could prosecute them both, but I have a deal for you.
都提起诉讼 不过可以做个交易
Burglary for the first one who turns on the other.
先出♥卖♥♥♥另一个人的
Burglary, first offense-- eight months.
要被控盗窃罪 初犯 判八个月
Murder during the commission of a robbery-- 25 years.
另一个 盗窃中途谋杀 判二十五年
Yep.
是的
First pie out of the oven.
先到先得哦
So, the question is, who wants to get out of prison
问题是 谁想在
in time for their 22nd birthday?
22岁生日时出狱呢
And who wants to get out for their 48th?
谁想在48岁出狱呢
We play this out.
我们奉陪到底
Keep listening to Cary.
继续听凯里的
Keep him talking.
让他一直说
We don't say a word.
我们什么也说
The right to remain silent
保持沉默的权利
does not mean the right to not listen.
不等于不去听的权利
And we'll see what you can dig up.
看看你能查到什么
We should phone Blake, too.
给布莱克也打个电♥话♥
We need to keep her on the reservation.
我们需要继续留着她
Alexis? Yes, Alexis.
阿丽克斯吗 是 阿丽克斯
You and Julius represent her.
你和朱利叶斯做她的代理律师
Alicia and I will take him.
艾丽西娅和我代表他
Cary's playing this like the prisoner dilemma.
凯里给我们设下囚徒困境
One prisoner gets so paranoid the other will flip,
一个囚犯猜疑另一个会交代
they both race to flip.
最后他们都会交代
But we keep in touch.
不过我们之间互通消息
We don't get paranoid.
免去了猜疑
If we both remain silent,
如果我们都沉默
he has to make a case.
他需要立案
And he doesn't have one.
而他没有案子可立
And Murphy's son?
还有墨菲的儿子
What if he's the triggerman?
如果是他开的枪呢
Well, I think you know who we need to protect here.
我觉得你知道我们要保护的是谁
Is Alexis all right?
阿丽克斯还好吗
She's fine.
她没事
We're going to represent both of you.
我们打算做你们两人的代理律师
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Look, Jon, your first instinct here
乔恩 你的第一直觉
will be to lie to us.
是跟我们撒谎
Your second instinct will be to lie to us, too.
你的第二直觉也是跟我们撒谎
So we need your third instinct.
我们需要你的第三直觉
We're not your confessors.
我们不是你的牧师
We're not here to judge.
不是来审判你的
We're your lawyers.
我们是你的律师
We just need the truth in order to know how to act.
只有了解事实才知道如何去做
So what happened?
发生了什么事
Nothing.
什么也没有
It was stupid.
这很愚蠢
We heard about a place
我们听说有个地方
where you could go get something to keep awake.
能弄到让人精神的东西
So we went.
所以就去了
For finals.
为了期末考试
A lot of kids were doing it.
很多孩子都去
He's lying.
他在说谎
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I don't think they did it.
我认为不是他们干的
He might be trying to protect her.
他是想保护她
And she's protecting him.
她也在保护他
They're going to protect each other right into prison.
他们要保护彼此 正好都进监狱
So how do you know you're gay?
你怎么知道自己是同性恋
You mean before or after I fellated my first guy?
你是说和第一个家伙口♥交♥之前还是之后
I don't like that word.
我不喜欢那个词
I'm sorry. Before or after I fellated my first man?
抱歉 和第一个男人口♥交♥之前还是之后
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表