We've been juggling a lot of balls at the FBI.
我在联邦调查局抓了很多人
But I guess you have, too.
我猜你也一样
I'm taking off my shoe.
我把鞋脱下了
See?
瞧见了吗
I can see.
我看见了
I'm stretching out my foot.
我伸展一下我的脚
Are you all right with that?
你不介意吧
You have to stretch, you have to stretch.
你要伸展 那就伸展呗
I have an offer for you.
我想提供你一个职位
Come work for me.
来我这里工作吧
It's not good at Lockhart/Gardner.
洛克哈特&加德纳律所不怎么样
And it won't be good for quite some time.
这公♥司♥过很久也好不起来
And why is that?
此话怎讲
Your firm is representing Bishop.
你们公♥司♥代理毕夏普的业务
The drug dealer.
那个大毒枭
Yeah, his legitimate interests.
保护他的合法权益而已
He has no legitimate interests.
他没有合法权益
The firm is in danger.
这个公♥司♥正处危机之中
Come work for me.
来我这儿工作吧
We've had this conversation.
我们已经谈过这事了
I... I like it where I am.
我喜欢我的现状
Why do you like men?
为什么你喜欢男人
Why do I like men?
为什么我喜欢男人
Yes. Sex with men.
对 和男人上♥床♥
Why do you like it?
为什么你喜欢这个
I don't distinguish.
我觉得都一样
You... don't have a preference?
你...没有偏好吗
You were saying?
你的意思呢
I was saying...
我觉得
Italian, Mexican, Thai,
意大利菜 墨西哥菜 泰国菜
why does one choose one food over the other?
为什么非要从中选一个更喜欢的呢
Because sex is not food.
因为性不是食物
Because of love?
因为爱吗
Or intimacy.
或者亲密的关系
Don't you want intimacy?
你不想要那种亲密的感觉吗
No.
不
I have to get that.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Then you're going to need your foot back.
那你得把脚伸回去了
You following me?
你在跟踪我吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Sure, let's talk.
当然 我们谈吧
Let's all talk.
把什么都说出来
What do you need?
你想知道什么
You talking to the Feds?
你在和联邦调查特工互通消息吗
I was having dinner with a Fed.
我只是和特工共进晚餐
One Fed.
一个特工
Why? Jealous?
怎么 吃醋了吗
Kalinda, the kids have all gone to bed, okay?
凯琳达 这里没有小孩子
It's just me and you-- the adults.
只有你和我 都是成年人了
It's time to be honest.
该坦诚相待了
You start.
你先说
Are you armed?
你带武器了吗
You missed a spot.
你漏了个地方
You unclasp it at the top.
你解开上面的扣子
My turn.
到我了
Why? Need more access?
怎么了 想开后门?
TSA. You know the drill.
运输安♥全♥局♥的检查套路 你知道的
You wrote that e-mail to Bishop.
那封给毕夏普的信是你写的
And you planted it in my apartment
你故意把它放在我公♥寓♥里
for your boyfriend to find.
给你男朋友去找
The ASA? Cary?
那位检察官助理 凯里?
You didn't come to Lockhart/Gardner as an investigator.
你来洛克哈特/加德纳律所不是当调查员的
Come on. Honesty.
拜托 说实话
You wearing a wire?
你戴了窃听器?
I'm a fixer.
我是收拾烂摊子的
Bond wants something to happen,
邦德想做成某件事
doesn't want to know how it happened, that's me.
但不想了解其中的过程 就由我出面搞定
I didn't plant anything in your apartment.
我没在你公♥寓♥里放任何东西
You should look elsewhere.
你该查查别人
And what about your meeting with the Feds?
那你见联邦探员是做什么
She wants me to leave Lockhart/Gardner, join her.
她想让我离开洛克哈特&加德纳律所 加入她那
She knows that MS-13
她知道MS-13
is joining forces with Bishop.
正要毕夏普联手
What does Bond want you to fix?
邦德要你搞定什么
He wanted me to investigate everyone at the firm,
他要我调查律所里的每个人
see who was a threat to a takeover,
看谁对他接管不利
and who was an asset.
谁值得留下
Your connection to Will-- what is it?
你跟威尔 是什么关系
I did, uh...
我
I did some work for him at his first firm in Baltimore.
他在巴尔的摩开第一家律所时我帮他做过些事
Illegal work?
非法的
He owes me.
他欠我的
You know, Donna thinks that...
唐娜觉得
you like women more than men.
你更喜欢女人
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Depends.
看情况
Where's my baseball bat?
我的球棒在哪
It's in my bag.
在我包里
I want it back.
我想拿回来
So you'll lay off?
那你会放手吗
Lay off what?
放手什么
Everything.
所有一切
Yeah.
是的
Why do you care about Leela?
你为什么担心利拉
I don't.
我不担心
Then... what do you care about?
那 你担心什么
It's all right.
没事
You'll have trouble breathing for a minute.
你会暂时喘不过气来
Hi. Uh, my boyfriend's had an accident,
你好 我男朋友出了点小意外
and he's injured his chest.
他胸部受了伤
He's having problems breathing.
现在呼吸有点困难
Could you send someone up please?
能派个人来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait... I'm going now, Blake.
等等 我要走了 布莱克
You trying to say something?
你想说什么
Leela...
利拉
Yeah.
说吧
You keep going with that.
你总是念念不忘
Leela, I...
利拉 我
Why don't you try taking a breath, hmm?
你干嘛不喘口气再说
I phoned...
我打了电♥话♥
I phoned... your husband...
我打了电♥话♥ 给你丈夫
You want to come in?
要进来吗
No, I better get moved in.
不 我还是回去收拾吧
So... Oh, thanks. Sure.
那 谢谢 没事
What did you mean, what I will do?
你说的"我会怎么做"是什么意思
What?
什么
About Will-- you said,
关于威尔 你说的
"What you want me to do, and what I will do""
你希望我做的 和 我会做的
What will I do?
我会怎么做?
Oh...
哦...
You're a good person, Alicia.
你是个正直的人 艾丽西娅
You're pretending that you're not--
你假装你不是
that this recent unpleasantness has changed you,
假装最近的不愉快改变了你
but it hasn't.
事实不是这样的
You are who you are.
你就是你
You... can't cheat.
你不会背叛婚姻的
It's not in your makeup.
你天性如此
Thanks for the company.
多谢你的陪伴
I'll see you soon. Okay.
回见 好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表