Thank you.
谢谢
Just one from me, Your Honor.
我说一句 法官阁下
Oh, go on.
请便
I'm sorry, Paul...
我非常抱歉 迪伦
if my co-counsel's efforts to protect Mr. Berlin
如果我的协理律师为了保护柏林先生
have hurt you in any way.
而对你造成了伤害 请你谅解
Don't ever do that.
你怎么能那么做
Oh, you were turning off the jury.
你让我们在陪审团那里丢分了
You don't undercut your co-counsel!
你不能拆你协理律师的台
You didn't see them.
你没看见陪审团那副样子
You know what this is.
你的目的很明显
You know we're going to lose,
你知道我们要输了
and you want my client to take the brunt of the award.
所以你希望我的当事人承担主要责任
That's silly.
哪挨哪啊
Do not pick a battle with me, lady;
别惹我 女士
not in the mood I'm in.
我现在已经很不爽了
Well, let's see who wins.
那就看看谁是最后的赢家
You have my credit card receipt?
你拿走了我信♥用♥卡♥的收据?
I need it to, uh, return the rental car.
我要用来 还租来的车子
So... how do I escalate this?
接下来 我该怎样把战斗升级
Any way you want, scout.
随你的便 大侦探
I'm game.
我奉陪
I looked into your background, uh, Kalinda.
我调查过你的背景 凯琳达
The, uh, Menlo Park childhood,
童年在孟罗公园度过
the nice suburban home,
在郊区有很温馨的家
the immigrant parents.
父母是移♥民♥
It doesn't exist.
都是假的
And you seem to have a past history with Will Gardner.
而你似乎和威尔·加德纳颇有渊源
We've both been busy.
看来我们都没闲着
.357, huh?
点357 对吧
It's... it's kind of a big and sloppy gun.
是一种笨重粗糙的枪
You-You butchering deer or... compensating for something?
你用来猎鹿或补偿什么?
You want to find out?
你想知道吗
What, is that too close?
怎么 是不是太靠近了
How about this?
要不这样
Or this?
或者这样
It's a little ham-fisted, don't you think?
你不认为这样有点愚蠢吗
Using sex?
利用性?
I don't know.
不知道
Let me feel.
让我感受下
Yeah, you're right.
你是对的
Feels very ham-fisted.
这的确非常愚蠢
Take care.
保重
Yeah, it was horrible.
的确 很可怕
Next day, the walls were crushed, had to be re-drywalled.
第二天发现 墙都挤坏了 不得不重砌
Which doorway was it?
案发时用的哪个出口?
The one that opened?
你是说打开的哪扇门?
Over there.
就在那儿
But this wasn't like this, though, right?
但当时不是这样的 对吧
The stage? No. The stage slides.
舞台? 对 舞台是可移♥动♥的
They wanted more room, so they slid it over.
他们想要更多的空间 所以挪了位置
That's where it happened.
那就是案发地点
Weird, huh?
很阴森吧
Five kids died right here.
5个孩子就在这里死了
What's that?
那是什么
The skids.
垫木
Holds the stage in place.
用来固定舞台的
This looks new.
这看上去还很新
Was it recently replaced?
是不是最近才换的
Yeah. It didn't have a cover that night.
是的 那晚这里没盖着
This could be the reason why people tripped.
这也许就是人们跌倒的原因
Who moved the stage?
谁把舞台给移走了
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
I didn't work that night.
那晚我没来上班
I'd talk to Rich,
我可以去问问里奇
but he doesn't work here anymore.
但他已经不在这里工作了
They did a sweep about a month ago.
一个月前他们刚把这里扫荡了一遍
Sweep?
扫荡?
Immigration?
移♥民♥局?
Yeah.
是的
Do you have his number?
你有他的电♥话♥吗
So I imagine you had a chance to review the law.
我想你已经查阅了相关法律
I did.
是的
Good.
很好
So shall we just pick up right where we left off?
那我们可以接着来了吧?
It's your rodeo.
你说了算
All right.
好吧
We, uh, were discussing your first case here, Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人 上次谈到你在这儿的第一个案子
A murder case.
一个谋杀案
And I asked you--
当时我问你
let's see-- quote:
原话是
"You presented evidence that the Chicago PD had pitted--
"你呈递证据证明芝加哥警方"
"or buried-- evidence, is that right""
"埋没或掩盖了证据 对不对"
And you said,
你回答说
"Yes."
"是的"
And I asked, "Where did you get this information?"
然后我问 "你从哪儿得到这个信息的"
So... can you answer that?
那么 你能回答一下吗
I can.
能
Please do so now.
那现在就回答吧
I got the information from the original discovery.
我是从原始的信息披露中发现的
I found a page missing in the defense's xerox.
我发现被告的复印文件缺了一页
You do know you're under oath?
你知道你是宣誓过的吧
I do.
我知道
Before you discovered the missing page in the discovery,
在你发现文件少了一页之前
did anyone else tell you about the pitted evidence?
有没有人告诉你关于证据被掩埋的信息
No.
别回答
I think I'll object to that.
我对此提出反对
Object to what?
反对什么
This line of questioning.
这问得有问题
This line of questioning is on point, Mr. Gardner.
这问得恰到好处 加德纳先生
It goes to confirm or rebut
回答之 便可确认
Mrs. Florrick's assertion
福瑞克太太所称的
that she and her husband never discussed confidential trial information.
她与丈夫从未讨论过保密庭审信息 是否为真
No. But nice try.
你想法不错 但不行
Then let's call the judge. Good. Let's call him.
那我们就找法官来判断 好 去找啊
Well, he'll side with me. He probably will.
法官会站在我这边的 很可能会
He'll also allow me to haul Mr. Childs in for questioning.
他同时也会同意我叫查尔兹来接受盘问
Mr. Childs welcomes a full airing on this matter.
查尔兹先生不介意此事公布于众
My guess is he won't welcome
但如果就我所掌握的第一手信息
a full airing on a matter I have first-hand knowledge of,
让他在宣誓后接受盘问 并公布于众
and intend to question him about, under oath.
我猜他会介意的
And what matter is that?
那是什么事
Something that'll hurt him
会危害到他的事
a hell of a lot more than this'll hurt Peter.
危害程度 远超过本次盘问对彼得的危害
I wish when people threatened, they actually used words.
你要是想威胁 不妨把话挑明了
I'll guarantee you this, Cary:
我向你保证 凯里
When you go back to your boss and report what we just discussed,
当你把我们所讨论的事告诉你老板
he'll be relieved we didn't use words.
他会很庆幸我们没有挑明
Thank you.
谢谢你
Will, I...
威尔 我...
I just hated how he was doing that... that's all.
我只是痛恨他那样做 仅此而已
We're invited to the gala tomorrow night.
我们被邀请去明天的晚宴
Would you like me not to go?
你希望我别去吗
No. It'll be fun. Go.
不 会很有趣 去吧
I need you to talk to someone for me.
我需要你帮我去和某人说个事
Who?
谁
Victoria Adler.
维多利亚·阿德勒
The presiding judge?
首席法官?
I was made to understand you were friends.
我听说你们是朋友
Well... we were.
曾经是
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表