Good. I like being taken care of.
很好 我喜欢被人关照
We have some law firms
我们有几家律所
who will give you office space and a salary.
愿为你提供办公室 支付你薪水
We need to get you paid between the campaigns.
我们得让你在再次竞选前有薪水可领
And you need to take this time to think statewide.
而你得利用这段时间把眼光放到全州的高度
Illinois's more conservative than you might think.
伊利诺伊州比你想象的更为保守
We'll need Peter at family events
我们得让彼得的妻子及孩子
with his kids, his wife.
与他一起参与家庭活动
Especially the wife.
尤其是他的妻子
You should see the polling on Mrs. Florrick after her interview.
你真该看看她访问结束后 对她的民调结果
I don't think she's going to want to get too involved again.
我不认为她想再次过多参与进来
Oh, I don't think that's her choice, is it?
这可由不得她了
Look, without her, Peter's a John
如果没有她的支持 彼得只是一个
who overpaid for a prostitute.
对妓♥女♥过度慷慨的嫖♥客♥
With her, he's Kennedy.
有了她的支持 他就是肯尼迪
And now we leave it in your hands.
现在我们把决定权交到你们手上
If you have any questions,
如果有什么需要
Petie will be at your door.
皮迪就在门外
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I don't want to lose them.
我不想失去他们
No matter what the jury does,
无论陪审团做出什么样的裁决
we'll appeal.
我们都会上诉
A kid should make it easier.
照理孩子应该是个安慰
It just makes it harder.
却让我更难受
I'll call you tonight.
我晚上再打给你
Hey. What's wrong?
怎么了
Where?
你在哪
No, I'll come to you.
不 我过来
Just give me... 20 minutes.
等我二十分钟
This is a tough one.
这可有点棘手啊
You have no chain of custody.
此证据构成要素不全
It could be a prank.
可能只是个恶作剧
Mm, or it could be someone from the police department
也可能是警方的某个人
who didn't like the way this went down.
对事情的发展不满意
A whistle-blower?
有人告密?
Yeah. I mean, the State's Attorney's Office
没错 州检察官办公室
is in transition-- anything goes.
正在改朝换代 什么都有可能
What's going on? I got eight calls.
出什么事了 你连打我八个电♥话♥
Yeah, we have an issue here.
这里出了点状况
The glove. It was sent to our office.
那只手套 被人寄到了公♥司♥
What?
什么
The judge's glove.
法官的那只手套
It's sitting on Alicia's desk right now.
现正躺在艾丽西娅的桌上
I... Who sent it?
我... 是谁寄的
We don't know. We phoned the police.
不知道 我们已经打电♥话♥通知了警♥察♥
They're a few minutes away. You need to get to the judge.
他们稍后就到 你得马上去找法官
They'll say we created it.
他们会说这是我们假造的
They'll say there's no chain of custody.
会说证据构成要素不全
I know. Get to the judge.
我知道 快去找法官
One second. Wait one second!
等等 等等
Guys, just give us one minute, please.
请让我们单独谈会儿
Thanks.
谢谢
Jake, I'm sorry to ask you this,
杰克 很抱歉问你这样的问题
but I don't have time to be diplomatic.
但我没时间跟你兜圈子了
Is there a chance your blood is on the missing glove?
有没有可能那只遗失的手套上有你的血迹
The...? What?
那只... 什么
The bloody glove.
那只带血的手套
There's a chance we have it.
它可能在我们手上
Could your blood be on it?
你的血迹可能在上面吗
No... No.
不 不可能
Okay. I just needed to ask.
好 我只是想确认一下
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
If, hypothetically,
如果 假设来说
we were worried about evidence collection here...
我们担心证据采集...
With the blood?
你是说血样采集?
Yes. Not that it'll be lost,
是的 不是说它会被弄丢
but the crime lab is backlogged,
但犯罪实验室积案如山
and they'll have no incentive to rush this.
他们不会特意先做这个检测
What are we thinking here?
你有什么想法
What do you want me to be thinking?
你希望我有什么想法
How long will it take your firm to run DNA?
你们公♥司♥做一个DNA检测要多久
PCR testing? That's 24 hours.
PCR检测? 24小时
It's gonna cost you.
价钱不低
And we need something to test.
我们得有东西来检测
And the memo is privileged Lockhart/Gardner work product.
那张便条是洛&加律所的保密工作成果
That memo with the dried blood on it?
那张有干涸血样的便条吗
Have you called the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
Yeah. They'll be here in seconds.
是的 他们马上就到
How many times are you gonna say that?
你还想说多少遍
Come on, Glenn. What I understand.
得了吧 格伦 就我所了解的
Your Honor, please, this is insane.
法官大人 您听听 这也太荒唐了吧
I mean, ten minutes after the jury's instructed, Will?
陪审团指示完毕都十分钟了 威尔
I can't control when evidence is sent to me, Glenn.
证物什么时候寄来又不是我能控制的
But you can control when you send it to yourself.
但你能控制什么时候寄给自己
Oh, you're saying I created this?! Absolutely.
你说这是我假造证据? 没错
Give me a break! You're, like, ten years old!
得了吧 你这完全是在无理取闹
Okay. Yes, everybody's indignant.
是 你们都愤愤不平
Mr. Gardner has a point, Mr. Childs.
查尔兹先生 加德纳先生说得有道理
I myself have witnessed prosecutorial misconduct.
我本人就目睹过控方的不轨行为
Meaning what, Your Honor?
您这是什么意思 法官大人
But... Mr. Gardner,
但是 加德纳先生
the jury's deliberating.
陪审团已经开始合议了
Yes, and we would ask for a mistrial.
是的 我们请求审判无效
Oh, come on! It's ridiculous!
得了吧 这太荒谬了
We were not given access to exculpatory evidence,
审判时 我们未被给予无罪证据
a clear Brady violation.
这明显就是检方非法隐藏
Excuse me. It's not our evidence.
不好意思 这不是我们的证据
We don't even know what it is!
我们甚至连它是什么都不知道
Thank you, everyone.
好了 各位
Mr. Gardner,
加德纳先生
your motion for a mistrial is denied,
你要求审判无效的动议被否决了
but bring me proof that this glove is the glove,
但如果你能证明你说的手套就是涉案手套
that it has been purposefully kept from you,
而有人蓄意隐藏
or that it has some probative impact,
或能证明它是重要证物
and I will reconsider. Thank you.
我就会重新考虑 谢谢
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Mr. Gardner?
加德纳先生
I'm your friend here.
我是你的朋友
You won't have many friends in appellate court.
在上诉法庭 你不会有太多朋友
I know.
我明白
No, I don't think you do.
不 我想你并不明白
Judges protect their own.
法官们互相庇护
They won't be tempted to reverse a guilty verdict.
此案 他们不会想推♥翻♥有罪的裁决
What do you suggest?
您有什么建议呢
Well, if I were in a suggesting mood,
如果我想提建议的话
I would suggest that you use your time wisely,
我会建议你好好利用时间
because when that jury comes in,
因为一旦陪审团做出裁决
it's out of my hands.
我就无能为力了
Thank you, Your Honor.
非常感谢 法官大人
We have until the jury comes in.
陪审团做出裁决之前 我们必须搞定
Well, to say the least,
毫不夸张地说
we've had a dramatic turn of events recently.
案子刚有了戏剧性的转变
So, we're having the blood on the glove tested independently,
我们正自行测试手套上的血样
and we should have the results tomorrow.
明天应该会有结果
In the meantime-- three prongs.
眼下 有三件要事要办
Keep tabs on the jury's progress.
密切关注陪审团的合议进度
When the jury comes in, our clock runs out.
一旦他们有结果了 我们就没时间了
I'm on it. I know the sheriff. Good.
交给我吧 我认识那位庭警 好
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表