But not laugh-out-loud funny.
但不是让人开怀大笑的那种有趣
Will.
威尔
You said you wanted me to tell you
你说的 陪审团一有动静
when there was some sign from the jury.
就告诉你
The judge wants them to work through dinner.
法官要他们边吃饭边讨论
Good. No, but they said they don't need dinner.
很好 但是他们说不需要晚饭
Got it. Thanks.
明白了 谢谢
We got a problem here.
麻烦了
Petie!
皮迪
Serve them coffee.
给他们喝咖啡
Serve them lots of coffee.
给他们使劲喝咖啡
Why? You wanna keep them awake?
为什么 你想要他们保持清醒?
Looks like the jury's coming in soon.
看起来陪审团很快就会有结果了
We're running out of time. Where are you?
我们快没时间了 你在哪儿
I'm talking to Sal Barberini.
我在跟沙尔·巴伯里尼谈话
...I'm in construction,
我在建筑这行
that I'm automatically Mobbed up.
自然而然就被当作坏人
Will, let me call you back.
威尔 我等会给你电♥话♥
Italian-Americans have contributed to the backbone of America,
我们意裔为美国的支柱行业做贡献
and this is the crap we get?
就落得这么个下场吗
Listen, I'm just asking you
我只是问
what you did on the night of the judge's murder.
法官被杀那天晚上你做了什么
I told the cops already!
我早就跟警♥察♥说过了
I don't hold a grudge!
我没恨他
What I did say was that I thought the judge was
我确实说过我觉得那个法官
a little disrespectful for delaying court
因为个人原因而拖延庭审
because of a personal matter.
显得有点无礼
Joe DiMaggio-- Italian-American.
乔·狄马乔 意裔
Bank of America, ever hear of that?
美国银行 听过没
Started by Italian-Americans.
意裔创立的
What personal matters?
什么个人原因
I don't know.
不知道
Something with his daughter and his family.
关于他女儿和家里的事
What are you? What?
你是什么 什么
Persian? What if I looked at you and said,
波斯裔? 如果我一看你 就说
"Oh, yeah, she's a terrorist!"
"是的 她是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
No, I'm looking for a current address, ma'am,
不 女士 我要查一个人的地址
of an ex-convict named Robert Clayton.
一个前科犯名叫罗伯特·克雷顿的
Robert-- No, Robert Clayton.
罗伯特 不是 罗伯特·克雷顿
Um, Alicia...
艾丽西娅
what are you looking for?
你在查什么
An ex-con whose fingerprints are on the envelope.
一个在信封上留下指纹的前科犯
Why?
怎么了
Bob, what's your last name?
鲍勃 你姓什么
Clayton.
克雷顿
Why?
怎么了
Why? What's the problem?
怎么了 有什么问题
What'd I do?
我做什么了
Oh, no.
糟了
Why not Buddhism?
为什么不信佛
Buddhists love the gays.
佛教♥徒♥喜欢同性恋
Christians don't dislike gays.
基♥督♥徒也不讨厌同性恋啊
Can we please talk about something other than religion?
我们能聊点宗教之外的话题吗
Here it comes. The obligatory apology.
来了 例行道歉
But I mean, she works hard because she has to work hard.
但她是不得不卖♥♥力工作
Hi, sis.
姐
No, no, no, we, we understand.
不 不 不 我们理解
Yeah, we're just...
是的 我们正要
Yes, we will order you some pasta to go.
是的 我们会给你打包点意粉
Oh, they're fine. Just...
他们很好
Yeah, go save a life.
好的 去拯救生命吧
Owen, look at you. Hello.
欧文 气色不错啊 你好
Jackie! Kids, look who it is.
杰姬 孩子们 瞧这是谁
It's, it's your grandmother.
是你们的祖母
What a-- oh, what a coincidence.
真是巧啊
Well, not really.
也不算是
I must confess, this was our usual Wednesday night dinner,
我得承认 这是我们例行的周三晚餐之夜
so I thought I'd come to see
所以我想来看看
if you were keeping the tradition alive.
你们是不是还保留着这习惯
How nice.
你真好
Grace, look at you. You're...
格蕾丝 你看起来
so pretty.
真漂亮
Zach, taller and taller.
扎克 越长越高了
Would you mind if I join you for a brief second?
介意我跟你们稍坐片刻吗
Sure. Of course.
当然不介意
Kalinda got his DNA,
凯琳达拿到了他的DNA
but she doesn't think Sal Barberini did it.
但她不认为是沙尔·巴伯里尼干的
Really. Construction? Italian?
是么? 建筑商 还是个意裔
Did she talk to him?
她跟他谈过吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Also, one of the two sets of prints on the envelope,
而且 信封上的两组指纹之一
they came from our mailroom.
来自我们的收发室
They what?
什么意思
Yes. Did you know we have a sex offender in our mailroom?
你知道我们收发室有个性侵害犯吗
The baritone at the Christmas party.
圣诞派对上的男中音
I... Okay, I...
我... 好吧 我...
I can't process that just yet.
我现在顾不上这个
I'm at the door.
我站在门口
I just saw one go in. Ask me about the case.
刚看见一个人进去 跟我问这案子
Oh, the case? Yeah, how is Jake doing?
案子? 杰克怎么样
Jake Rickter? Good.
杰克· 瑞克特 不错
He's optimistic now that we have a new suspect.
我们有了个新的嫌疑人 他现在很乐观
Oh, really?
真的吗
Uh-huh. That's good to know.
很高兴知道这个
He needed a break, and this missing glove is it.
他需要一线生机 而这丢失的手套正好就是
Now we just need to compare the DNA.
现在我们只需比对DNA
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不 不
Your Honor, I am admitting a mistake here.
法官大人 我承认有错
I'm sorry, Your Honor, but a juror overheard my remarks on
抱歉 法官大人 但一位陪审员听到了
a call to my partner. I'm admitting a problem.
我与另一位合伙人讲电♥话♥ 我承认有问题
A problem of your own making, Will!
你自己搞出来的问题 威尔
He wants to eject this juror
他想让这个陪审员回避
so the jury will have to start deliberations all over again.
这样陪审团就得重新合议整个案件
Oh, God, are you paranoid!
老天 你太多疑了
Sometimes things just happen!
有时候事情就是那么巧
Even given that, Mr. Childs, I don't know what other option
即便如此 查尔兹先生 我也别无选择
I have than to replace him with an alternate.
只能换掉这位陪审员
We would urge Your Honor to sanction Mr. Gardner.
我们强烈要求法官大人制裁加德纳先生
I will resist that temptation.
我会忍♥住不这么做
But I do understand that there was a second juror in a bathroom stall.
但我知道厕所隔间里还有一位陪审员
You didn't know that, Mr. Gardner?
你不知道吗 加德纳先生
No, Your Honor.
不知道 法官大人
Petie?
皮迪
And again I apologize to this court,
我再次向本庭表示歉意
but are we sure the other juror overheard me?
但是确定这位陪审员也听到我讲电♥话♥了吗
Juror Number Two,
二号♥陪审员
did you hear Mr. Gardner here
你听见这位加德纳先生
discussing the case in the restroom?
在卫生间里讨论案子了吗
Yes, Your Honor.
听到了 法官大人
Then, regrettably,
那么很遗憾
I must excuse you, Juror Two.
二号♥陪审员 我必须免除你的资格
Gentlemen, we will commence deliberations
先生们 更换两位陪审员
tomorrow morning with the two alternates.
陪审团明早再议
Good night.
晚安
My, my! You got here fast.
天啊 你到得可真快
Is it raining? No.
下雨了吗 没有
You got something on the DNA?
DNA测试有发现?
Yeah, preliminary PCR report on the blood on the glove.
手套上的血迹 PCR测试初步结果出来了
Not my problem. How do you like mysteries?
不归我管 你喜欢神秘事物吗
Not much.
不太喜欢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表