It's a downloaded file, right?
这是下载的文件对吧
The DVD you made for the Beltran case?
你为贝特朗一案做的那个Dvd?
The DVD the cops gave to McVeigh...
警方给麦克维的那张Dvd
it's from a digital file.
是个数码文件
Uh... yeah, I guess. Why?
对 怎么了
Can you get me the original analogue surveillance footage?
你能帮我找到原始的模拟监控录像吗
It's late, Kalinda.
很晚了 凯琳达
Why would I do that?
这是干嘛用的
Because a compressed file drops frames,
因为压缩文件会有帧数丢失
and I need to see every frame.
我需要看到每一帧画面
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你来
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不呢
You're young.
你很年轻
Yep.
没错
The future.
祖国的花朵
I want to understand the young.
我很想了解年轻人
You talk like a newspaper.
你说话语气像新闻记者一样
Oh, and that's the worst thing to be, right?
这样很糟糕是吧
Someone who talks like a newspaper?
语气像新闻记者一样?
Well, it's not good.
是不怎么好
Hello, there.
你们好
Well, hello, Marissa.
你好 梅丽莎
I thought you couldn't make it.
我以为你来不了了呢
Change of plans, Dad.
计划又变了嘛 爸爸
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm Natalie.
我是娜塔莉
Hi, Natalie.
你好 娜塔莉
Hi.
你好
So, you're the reason my dad sounds so happy.
看来你就是我爸爸如此精神焕发的原因了
Marissa...
梅丽莎
Yeah, I guess I am.
我猜是吧
And how old are you?
你多大了
I'm young.
我很年轻
I'm, oh, so young.
我实在太年轻了
And how old are you?
那你多大呢
I am so going to Israel.
我肯定能去以色列了
Do you want to join us? We could get another chair.
你想和我们一起吃吗 加个椅子就行了
Oh, no. I'll let you two eat in peace.
不了 我还是让你们俩单独相处好了
Love you, Dad.
爱你 爸爸
Don't forget protection.
别忘了带安全套
Well, wasn't that fun?
很有趣吧
Yep.
对
So is-is that your six-year-old?
那就是你六岁的女儿吗
Sorry.
抱歉
No. I Googled you
不 我查过你
after you left.
就在你走后
You work for Peter Florrick.
你为彼得·福瑞克工作
And my old boss is Wendy Scott-Carr,
而我以前的雇主是温迪·斯科特-卡尔
and your questions about me being a nanny,
你之前问我关于保姆的事情
those are for this campaign.
都是为了竞选
Not party planning.
不是什么派对策划
Yes.
对
What I don't understand is,
我不明白的是
why would you pressure my lawyer into helping me
为什么你的目的是让我曝光
if the whole point was to expose me?
却还要给我的律师施压让他帮助我呢
Because I'm a hypocrite.
因为我是个伪君子
It would have been nice if you were a party planner.
如果你真是个派对策划人就好了
I really liked the idea of that.
我真的很喜欢那种职业
You don't have to go.
你别走
All right. So that's the original.
好了 这就是原始录像了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
What?
什么
There.
那里
A ricochet.
一发跳弹[反弹的子弹]
How did I miss it?
我怎么会没查到这个呢
The police gave you a copy of the surveillance tape
警方给你的监控录像复本
from a compressed file.
是个压缩文件
A truck was passing behind the police officer
卡车从警官身后驶过
and a ricochet is visible.
那颗跳弹清晰可见
You had the right conclusion,
你的结论是没错
but the wrong bullet.
只是不是那一颗子弹击中了警官
A ricochet to where?
跳弹从哪来的
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought you could find out.
我想你能查出来的
When this is over, let's go away.
这事完了以后 我们离开这吧
Away? What? To where?
离开 去哪
Costa Rica.
哥斯达黎加
I like it.
我很喜欢那儿
No, I can't do that.
不 我做不到
You can.
你可以的
Well, no. I mean, not now.
我是说 现在不行
I have a fight at work.
我现在工作中有些纠纷
I can't give up on it.
我不能就这么放弃
If we don't do it now, we never will.
如果现在不走 以后就都没机会了
And...
那么...
what would we do?
接下来怎么办
Make a life.
创造新生活
Put our lives first.
只有咱们两个的生活
Was that a proposal?
你是在求婚吗
I would like to go away for a while with you.
我想和你一起离开一阵子
If it sounds better as a proposal,
如果你觉得说求婚比较顺耳
then it's a proposal.
那就是求婚
That is a gunshot.
那是一声枪响
It distorts all sound around it.
可以扭曲周遭所有声音
Now imagine 500.
现在想象一下五百声枪响
And then this is what is surprising.
让人不可思议的是
Through all that...
在这么混乱的情况下...
Your Honor, may I see the new evidence?
法官大人 我能看看新证据吗
Of course. Uh, Sheriff?
当然可以 法警?
Through all that, Mr. McVeigh could determine
在这么混乱的情况下 麦克维先生居然能
the entry wound was nine millimeters.
确定其射入伤由一发九毫米子弹造成
You're holding the bullet that was just discovered yesterday?
你手中所持 可是昨天新发现的子弹
Yes.
是的
Nine millimeters.
一颗九毫米子弹
It ricocheted off passing truck.
一颗被过路卡车弹回的跳弹
And where was it discovered?
这是在哪儿找到的
In drywall.
墙壁预制板里
Covered in new plaster.
墙面新上了石膏腻子
And this bullet was determined
这颗子弹可以确定是由
to have been fired from Mr. Beltran's position?
贝特朗先生所在位置射出的吗
Yes.
是的
Only direction it could be fired from.
那是唯一可能的射击方向
Excuse my accent.
请原谅我的口音
When I get passionate, my accent comes out more.
我越激动 就越不能控制口音
No. You drop the case.
不行 你撤诉吧
That won't happen. It will happen.
不可能 你别无选择
Your client's lucky he's not back in prison.
你当事人没重回监狱 已经很走运了
It's not luck.
跟运气没关系
It's the Bill of Rights. Double jeopardy.
是《权利法案》 "一事不再理"原则
And so he should count himself lucky and go home and watch TV.
那他更该知道感恩 乖乖回家看电视
Because he pushes this trial, he's not only going to lose,
他要是继续得了便宜卖♥♥乖 那就不止官司输赢
he's going to have the police making his life hell.
警♥察♥会好好招待他的
You want to say that again so I can get that on tape?
你敢再说一遍吗 我好录下来
No, I want to say it again
不 为了加深你的理解
so you can understand my words. You lost.
我可以再说一遍 你输了
Huh. Beltran is guilty
贝特朗本来就有罪
and he's not going to make any money from this,
他别想讹到钱
because I will make it my life's work
只要有我在
to keep him from making money from this.
他一毛钱也拿不到
Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表