Thank you.
谢谢你
David Lee, Julius and I are starting our own firm.
大卫·李 朱利叶斯和我正在着手开一家新公♥司♥
We want you to come with us.
我们希望你能和我们走
As you can imagine, this is very difficult.
你是知道的 做这决定很艰难
I have genuine feelings for Will,
我对威尔有至诚的情感
but he and Bond are taking the firm
可他却和邦德正在慢慢控制着公♥司♥
in a direction that leaves little room for me-- a woman.
不留给我任何空间 就因为我是个女人
Does Will know about this?
威尔知道这件事吗
That we're leaving? No.
我们要离开的事 还不知道
And I know you two have a close relationship.
我知道你们俩的关系很好
That's why I'm asking you-- whichever way you choose to go,
所以我请求你 无论你作何决定
you must keep this conversation confidential.
你务必请将此保密
He's having his third instincts.
他开始动摇了
And here we come.
我们来了
Alexis has a friend.
阿丽克斯有个朋友
Jenni, uh, Salerno.
珍妮·萨利诺
Someone from the neighborhood.
某个邻居
She phoned. She was in trouble.
她打电♥话♥来 说遇到麻烦
She needed to be picked up, so... so we drove her.
需要我们去接她 所以我们开车去了
She had blood on her shirt and her shoes,
她的衬衣和鞋上都有血迹
and she had a gun.
而且手里还有把枪
Did you touch the gun? Yes.
你碰枪了吗 碰了
We hoped to get rid of it.
我们希望能扔掉它
Okay, I need you to tell me exactly:
好了 我需要你和我实话实说
Where did you get rid of it?
你把它扔哪了
Hey, Blake, we need you to locate a Jenni Salerno.
布莱克 我们需要你马上找到珍妮·萨利诺
Yeah.
对的
With any luck, he tossed it in the water.
运气好的话 枪也许到水里去了
I don't think he's been having much luck up until now.
我可不觉得他运气有多好
Where's you car?
你的车呢
Come on in.
快进来
Yep, they're doing a quadrant search.
果然没错 他们正在搜寻
He said it was right up over here.
他说枪就扔在这附近
So what do we do?
我们该怎么做
It's illegal to take it.
拿走它是犯法的
So we just leave it?
我们就这么留它在那
Hope maybe the police don't find it?
希望警方找不到
It's not technically part of the crime scene.
严格意义上说 这并不属于犯罪现场
The police haven't found any evidence yet.
警方还没发现任何证据
And who's to say this gun was the gun?
谁说这把枪就是那把枪
We took it into our possession.
我们私藏它
We were in a crime-ridden neighborhood.
这周围的治安很差
We were worried someone would find the gun
我们担心有人会在警方找到之前
before the police were contacted.
发现这把枪
It's evidence.
这是证物
We can't destroy, move, alter, conceal evidence.
我们不能破坏 移♥动♥ 替换或隐瞒证物
So that's it, then.
那就这样
Yes.
好的
Pull over here.
靠边停
Why?
为什么
A thought.
突发奇想
We're not selling.
我们不卖♥♥毒品
No, we, uh...
不是 我们
back by the rocks over there,
那边那块石头后面
we just found a gun.
我们发现一把枪
We didn't know if it was one of yours. Maybe not.
不知道是不是你们落下的
Okay.
好的
Was that legal?
那合法吗
That was on the line.
模棱两可
She said that? She lying.
她这么说的 她在骗人
They also said that you wanted them to get rid of your gun
他们还说你希望他们能帮你把枪扔了
and that you sold them some prescription pills.
然后你还卖♥♥给他们一些处方药
What?
什么
It was the opposite. I bought some of those pills from them.
事实恰恰相反 是我从他们那买♥♥药
Answer the question!
回答问题
Thursday night, 11:00 P.M., where were you?
周四晚上十一点 你在哪里
I was at a ATM machine, okay?!
我在自动取款机那里
Geez! I was getting out money!
要命啊 我当时在取钱
Empty your pockets.
把口袋里的东西交出来
Surveillance photos of Jenni at 11:10 P.M.
晚上11点10分 监视器拍到珍妮的照片
There's no way she would have gotten
她不可能从犯罪现场
from the murder scene to the ATM machine.
赶到自动取款机那里去
So Jonathan and Alexis,
看来乔纳森和阿丽克斯
they're lying.
他们在说谎
They broke in, the two of them.
就是他们俩 闯进药店
The pharmacist surprised them.
药剂师吓了他们一跳
Alexis saw him raising his gun to shoot Jonathan,
阿丽克斯看到他要朝乔纳森开枪
so she struggled with him and killed him.
就跟他打起来了 误杀了他
Later, they told Jenni what happened.
然后 他们给珍妮讲述了事情经过
Alexis killed him to save Jonathan.
阿丽克斯为了救乔纳森杀了他
So we need him to take the plea.
看来我们得让他签署认罪协议
We need him to turn on her.
我们得让他背叛她
How are we going to do that?
怎么才能做到这些了
The one reason he hasn't turned on her yet: love.
目前他还不背叛的原因是 爱
You're going to break them up?
你要对他们使离间计
No one said it would be pretty.
没人说不能用损招
I have a question in my mind, they started pushing her hard...
我有个问题 他们已经开始给她施压了
He's here.
他来了
Mr. Murphy.
墨菲先生
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪
He's being questioned. I'm Will Gardner.
正被审问呢 我叫威尔·加德纳
We spoke on the phone.
我们刚通过话
All right, Diane, what's going on?
发生什么事了 戴安
The state's attorney made an offer:
检察官提出了和解条件
four months in trade for his testimony.
他肯作证的话 刑期四个月
Against her?
指证她吗
Yes. It looks like they burglarized the pharmacy together,
是的 他们一起抢劫了一家药店
but she was the one who shot the pharmacist.
但是那姑娘开枪打死药剂师的
Um, maybe we should...
也许我们应该回避一下
How long has Jonathan been dating Alexis?
乔纳森和阿丽克斯交往多久了
Dating? Half a year, maybe. Why?
交往吗 大概半年吧 怎么了
The reason Jonathan has refused
乔纳森拒绝此提议的原因
to take a plea is his concern for her.
是因为他关心那姑娘
We need him to rethink that concern.
我们得让他考虑下这关心值不值
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字来着
Will Gardner. Do you have a plan for doing that?
威尔·加德纳 你有计划了吗
Yes, but it would help if we had some ammunition.
是的 掌握那女孩的把柄会大有裨益的
He e-mails regularly with my wife.
他定期给我老婆发电子邮件
About a month ago, he told her he couldn't sleep.
约一个月前 他跟他妈说他失眠
He was... he...
他... 他...
he thought Alexis was seeing another student.
他觉得阿丽克斯背着他跟别人约会
Did he give you a name?
他有没有提到是谁
He overheard her talking to someone on the phone
他无意中听到她跟一个名叫尼尔的人
named Neil.
打电♥话♥
That's all I know.
我知道的就这些了
That's enough. I'll get on it.
这就够了 我这就去查
You think this is a mistake?
你觉得这样做不对吗
I can't tell what's a mistake anymore.
我已经辨不清对错了
He didn't do it.
他没有开枪
Yes, but she did it to save him.
但她开枪是为了救他啊
Damn. It's the kid with the gun.
妈的 那个孩子带枪来了
Hey, that's kind of fortuitous, huh?
真是太巧了 对吗
This kid just showed up with the murder weapon.
那孩子居然带着凶器出现了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Turns out he's a sophomore at CSC
原来他正在卡尔桑德堡学院念大二
and he just found the gun,
碰巧发现了那把枪
called it in to the police.
就把它交给警♥察♥了
That's a real Good Samaritan.
真是个好人
It's a good thing he pointed us towards the gun
他帮我们找到了凶器 这真是太好了
because we never would have found it.
要不然我们永远都找不到
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表