Dad, they say things
爸爸 因为竞选
about your campaign all the time.
他们对我们的恶意中伤就没消停过
I know.
我知道
And Becca, is she your...
贝卡 是你的
is she your girlfriend? No.
是你的女朋友吗 不是
She was.
以前是
Not anymore.
现在不是了
You know, it's just that
只是
we never really talked about it, Zach.
我们都没有好好谈过此事 扎克
Dad, please. It's okay.
爸爸 拜托 没事的
Well, you need to protect yourself.
你得学会保护自己
Mom.
妈妈
Zach and I talked last year
去年 扎克和我谈过这事
when you were... away.
在你不在的时候
I found condoms in his backpack.
我在他的包里发现了避孕套
Not mine.
那不是我的
It's a friend's.
是一个朋友的
And I kept them.
我把它没收了
And we were to talk if he ever needed them.
如果那些是他要自己用的 我们就该谈谈了
I know it's hard for you to talk to us.
我知道让你对我们倾诉很难
But we're here.
但我们一直在这里
We're always here for you.
我们一直都会陪着你的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Dad,
爸爸
is it getting out?
这个会传出去吗
No.
不会
We're going to stop it.
我们要阻止这消息
Thanks.
谢了
Well, that was a farce.
这可真是场闹剧
Why? You don't believe him?
为什么 你不相信他吗
Would you have told your parents?
要是你的话你会和家长说吗
We didn't tell my parents.
我们可没老实和家长交代
Christmas vacation--
圣诞假期
we were supposed to sleep in separate rooms.
我们本该分房♥睡的
Yeah, but we were a heck of a lot older than Zach.
是啊 但当时我们比扎克的岁数大很多
And kids are growing up a heck of a lot faster.
现在的小孩都早熟
You could have told me about the condoms, you know.
你该告诉我避孕套的事
Yeah, I could have.
是啊
I want to share the bedroom again.
我想以后和你一起睡
My parents slept in separate bedrooms for 20 years.
我的父母分居了20年
I don't want my parents' marriage.
我不想我的婚姻像他们的那样
I don't either.
我也不想
Because I'm not just a dad.
因为我不仅仅是个父亲
I'm not just a man on your arm.
我不仅仅是你的社交伴侣
And I'm not just your roommate.
也不仅仅是你的室友
I know.
我知道
So?
那么
I need to think.
我需要考虑
So who is he?
那他是谁
He had to sign in.
他得签字才能进去
We had to sign in.
我们也是这样
He did sign in--
他确实签了字
under an assumed name.
但签的是假名
Fake license.
假的驾照
How is that possible? It...
这怎么可能
It isn't.
是不可能
Somebody made a mistake.
有人犯了个错误
Rita?
丽塔
Who? Who signed him in?
谁 谁让他签字进去的
No. The baby carrots.
不 小胡萝卜
Just tell her the baby carrots are a train.
告诉她小胡萝卜是个火车
Yeah.
对
Who signed him in?
谁放他进去的
That's where this gets interesting.
这才是有意思的部分
I don't remember much about him.
我不太记得他了
I guess he used a fake I.D., huh?
他大概是用了假证件 对吧
Yeah. So it's just...
是啊 所以
it's kind of odd.
真是赶巧了
How many guards are there here?
这里有多少警卫
285. 63 per shift.
285人 每班63个
And yet, in the matter of one week I've dealt with you twice.
但是一周之内我要对付你两次
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
I think what he means... Oh, sorry.
他的意思是 抱歉
It's probably just... It's nap time.
现在大概是 午觉时间了
Hold on, Rita.
等一下 丽塔
I think what he means is,
我想他的意思是
not only were you turned the wrong way during the murder,
在谋杀案发生时违规作业的是你
you're also the guard who let the mystery baseball man in.
后来让神秘的棒球男子进入的也是你
Go ahead, Rita.
说吧 丽塔
So?
然后呢
Just interesting, isn't it?
只是很有趣 不是吗
I find it so.
我也觉得
This is not looking good.
看起来可不妙啊
I know we don't consult.
我知道我们之间从不协商事情
I know we don't coordinate.
我知道我们不用协调
But if we had a safe word,
但是如果我们之前约定过一个求救暗语的话
I would be screaming it right now.
我现在绝对已经喊出来了
You want me to stop whipping you?
你不希望我继续鞭策你了吗
Wendy Scott-Carr.
是温迪·斯科特-卡尔
The flyers involving her white husband.
关于她丈夫的广♥告♥传♥单♥
I don't know if they're us,
我不知道是不是我们的人干的
but if they are, stop.
但如果是的话 立马停手
You want to know if they're us?
你想知道是不是我们的人干的是吗
No, but if they are, I need them to stop.
不 如果是的话 叫他们停手
That would be consulting.
这就成了协商了
Yes. Which I'm not doing.
没错 所以我不这么做
Okay, here's the problem.
好吧 有个问题
Do you want to know the problem?
你想知道问题在哪里吗
I can't stop,
我停不下来
because they're not us.
因为不是我们干的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
That's your prerogative.
那是你的权利
I do know who they are, though.
但我确实知道是幕后黑手是谁
Who?
谁
Your PAC.
你的赞助者
You took the money.
你拿了他们的钱
They're insuring their investment.
他们在保证他们的投资有利可图
You can tell them to stop,
你可以叫他们住手
but you're going to have to find some new money.
但你就得去找新赞助了
So we tell them to stop with the racist flyers,
阻止他们发种族攻击传♥单♥
they take away the money and our campaign is out of business.
他们撤资 我们歇菜 是这样吧
Yep, that's about it.
就是这样
But who said a conscience is cheap?
良知需要代价嘛
What's this?
这是什么
Prison guard's work history.
那个狱警的简历
Look at his job two years ago.
看他两年前那工作
Leacrest Stables.
里克勒斯马厩
Lemond Bishop.
莱蒙德·毕夏普的马厩
He owns them. But I don't get it.
是他的产业 可我不懂
Why would Lemond Bishop want Winston dead?
毕夏普为什么派人杀温斯顿
Here, halfway down the page.
看这页中间
Transfer notice.
转狱通知
Winston was to be transferred to a courthouse holding cell
安排温斯顿转往法♥院♥拘留室
for a week.
呆一星期
For questioning?
要讯问他吗
It doesn't say.
没有明说
Spilling to the Feds.
是联调局要问话
Let's say Winston has dirt on Lemond Bishop. Daddy.
假设温斯顿有毕夏普的料 爸爸
Now, if I were... Hello.
如果我是... 你好呀
If I were Lemond Bishop,
如果我是莱蒙德·毕夏普
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表