He was confused.
他很困惑
Yeah, I am, too.
是啊 我也是
Would you excuse me a moment? Sure.
我失陪一下 当然
Thank you, Diane.
戴安 谢谢你
Ah, Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克太太
I don't think we've ever met.
我想我们没见过
Frank Landau. Hello.
我是弗兰克·朗度 你好
We're all rooting for your husband, ma'am.
我们全都支持你丈夫 女士
Take care. Nice to meet you.
保重 很高兴认识你
Diane, sorry, just quickly...
戴安 对不起 我会很快
Yes, I thought you were taking the afternoon off.
好 我还以为你下午休班了呢
I am. I just...
我是休了 我只是
Was that the chairman of the democratic committee?
那是民♥主♥党委员会的主席吗
Uh, yes.
是的
Frank. An old friend.
弗兰克 一个老朋友
He was worried we were representing
我们目前代理雨果·查韦斯
Hugo Chavez these days.
他很担心
He was the one who asked you to give me the afternoon off?
是他请你给我放一个下午假的?
I wish you wouldn't worry about it, Alicia.
我希望你不要为此担心 艾丽西娅
It's not a punishment.
这并不是惩罚
I know, but Frank Landau asked you, didn't he?
我知道 是弗兰克·朗度请你帮忙的 对吗
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Mr. Carlos Santos,
这位是卡洛斯·桑托斯先生
A worker on the Latin Star oil rig,
拉丁之星石油钻塔的一名工人
And recent immigrator to America.
最近移♥民♥美国
Mr. Santos, nice to meet you?
桑托斯先生 很高兴见到你
It's a worker, Mr. President.
这是位工人 总统先生
A man named Carlos Santos.
他叫卡洛斯·桑托斯
So you say you witnessed
你说你目击了
human rights abuses
委内瑞拉石油钻塔上
On the oil rigs in Venezuela, Mr. Santos?
发生的侵犯人♥权♥行为 桑托斯先生?
Mr. Santos?
桑托斯先生?
I have been awarded the Al-Gaddafi international prize
我被卡扎菲上校
for human rights by Colonel Gaddafi.
授予了卡扎菲国际人♥权♥奖
I would never stand for human rights
我绝不容忍♥我国境内
violations in my country. Never.
出现侵犯人♥权♥的行为 绝不
So tell this Santos he is lying.
这个桑托斯 他在撒谎
Do you refute that, Mr. Santos?
你有什么要反驳的吗 桑托斯先生
Do you have family still in Venezuela, Mr. Santos?
你在委内瑞拉还有家人吗 桑托斯先生
Si.
是的
A wife and two kids.
妻子和两个孩子
So you would like to change your testimony too,
那么你也愿意改变你的证词
Mr. Pulito?
普利托先生?
I guess you have family in Venezuela, too?
我猜你也有家人还在委内瑞拉吧
No, no, wait, Kalinda.
不 等等 凯琳达
You don't need to look into three of the workers.
三个工人你不必都调查
They recanted.
有人撤回证词了
Just one of them is testifying.
只剩下一个还在作证的
He doesn't have family in Venezuela.
他在委内瑞拉没有家人了
Which one?
哪一个
Okay, got it.
好的 知道了
Hey.
嗨
I need help with just one of the names.
我只需要你帮忙查一个人
Esteban Gonzales.
伊斯特班·冈查理斯
Walk with me. Share your troubles.
一起走走 分享一下你的麻烦
Cary, what's going on with your investigator Wiley?
凯里 你那个调查员怀利怎么了
My investigator? I don't know. Why?
我的调查员? 我不知道 怎么了
He approached Alicia.
他去找艾丽西娅了
He doesn't know.
他并不知内情
I know, but he approached Alicia.
我知道 不过他去找艾丽西娅了
I can't stop him.
我没法阻止他
The more I try to stop him, the harder he digs.
我越是拦着 他挖的越深
I have to talk to her.
我得和艾丽西娅谈谈
Yeah, that's a hard one.
这事可难办
By the way, I slept with your husband.
顺便一说 我和你丈夫上过床
Oh, sorry, is that too blunt?
不好意思 我说得太直白了吗
It was before we met.
那是在我们认识以前
Okay, well, then maybe she'll understand.
好吧 这样或许她就能谅解你了
You know what? It's my turn.
知道么 该你帮我了
Before you talk to Alicia about your... issue,
在你和艾丽西娅谈那件事之前
Ask her to smooth things over for me with Peter.
请她帮我吹吹彼得的枕边风
What? You're always asking me for favors.
干嘛 你一直请我帮你
This is mine.
该你帮我了
If Peter is elected, I don't want to be summarily fired
要是彼得选上了 我可不想因为关系不好
Because there's bad blood between us.
被立刻扫地出门
So you're going to stay at the state's attorney's office?
那么你想继续呆在州检察官办公室?
I like it there.
我喜欢在那工作
But don't tell her you slept with Peter
不过在你替我美言之前
before you put in a good word for me, okay?
别告诉她你和彼得上过床
Uh, I gotta go.
呃 我得挂了
Mrs. Florrick, hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
Peter isn't here.
彼得不在这里
I'm sorry. I thought it was you.
抱歉 我以为是你干的
What was me?
什么是我♥干♥的
I was excused from work for the afternoon by Diane,
戴安给我放了一下午的假
and I thought you were the one who arranged it.
我以为是你安排的
No, never. I know.
不 不是我 我知道
It was Frank Landau.
是弗兰克·朗度干的
Sorry.
不好意思
He's a little... worried.
他有点焦虑
I know.
我理解
I'll do it.
我接受
It?
接受什么
The interview.
接受采访
If it's not too late.
如果还来得及的话
Sorry.
抱歉
It's my decision.
这是我自己的决定
Then thank you.
那谢谢你
The witness, Esteban Gonzales,
这个目击证人 伊斯特班·冈查理斯
was indeed injured in a oil rig accident.
确实在一次石油钻塔事故中受伤了
There are hospital records in both Venezuela and Chicago.
芝加哥和委内瑞拉的医院都有病历
It's untrue. My Dad said...
这不是真的 我爸爸说...
It's not from your dad's oil rig.
事故不是发生在你父亲的钻塔上
Now the hospital records show
病历显示
that he had salt water in his lungs when he was admitted.
入院时他的肺里有海水
Which is odd... because all the Latin Star rigs are land-based.
这点很可疑 因为拉丁之星的油井都在陆地上
It was offshore drilling.
那么是海上钻井平台
Yep. And you know who has offshore rigs?
没错 你知道谁拥有海上钻井平台吗
Platacostillman.
帕斯科公♥司♥
Well, looks like we have something
看来我们和对手
to discuss with our adversaries.
又有料可谈了
It's a performance, a show, and you're the wife.
这就是一场演出 你演的是傲骨贤妻
I know, I know.
我承认 有点虚伪
But people don't listen, they watch.
不过人们不会听你说什么 他们只是看
And they want to see you at ease, calm, loving.
他们希望看到你轻松 镇定 钟情
So...
那么
Do you forgive Peter?
你原谅彼得了吗
I think Peter is my husband; he's the father of my children;
彼得是我丈夫 是我孩子的父亲
And I watch him every day,
我每天看着他
trying to make amends for his past mistakes.
试着改正过去犯下的错误
So that's a no?
那么你还没有原谅他
No, it's a yes.
不 我原谅他了
Good.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is it true?
是真的吗
Did it sound true?
听上去像真的吗
Do you know Peter slept with Amber Madison
你是否知道 彼得和安贝儿·麦迪逊
on 18 separate occasions?
发生过18次性关系
She's gunning for you on that.
她肯定要用这个问题朝你开火
I do know that.
我知道这件事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表