What you're seeing is no reaction.
无异议
Get your client to agree.
去说服你的委托人吧
I don't know. He wants an apology.
不知他会否同意 他想要的是道歉
He wants his father's name cleared.
他想洗刷父亲的罪名
It was never about the money.
他从来不是为了钱打官司
See what you can do. Okay.
你去试试看 好吧
Yes!
同意
Yep... predictable money.
搞定 万能的钱呵
What're you...?
你怎么...
I thought your plane was today.
我记得你是今天的飞机
It was. I'm late. Late?
没错 我晚了 晚了?
I think it-it's gone.
估计已经飞走了吧
I was reading Peter's Gay/Straight Alliance speech,
我在看彼得在同直联盟的演讲
"The Double Danger of Hate Crimes."
"仇恨犯罪的双重危险"
It's pretty darn good.
写得真♥他♥妈♥的好
That's you, isn't it? You wrote that?
是你写的吧
No.
不是
Alicia, I can recognize your cadence from a mile away.
你的文章烧成灰我都认得
So you're Hillary?
那你是希拉里咯?
You're working your agenda through him.
你通过他完成自己的理想
We believe in the same things, that's all.
我们信念相同 仅此而已
I'm sorry. For what?
对不起 为什么
I wasn't here.
那段时间没有陪在你的身边
You're in Oregon.
你在俄勒冈呀
I always thought of you as the big sister.
我总是把你当成大姐姐
Well, I'm sorry that I wasn't here when you needed me.
对不起 在你需要我的时候没能陪在你身边
I miss you. I know.
我想你 我知道
No, you're supposed to say, "I miss you, too."
不对 你该说"我也想你"
I miss you, too.
我也想你
You don't need to be so strong.
你不必总是那么女强人
I'm not. I know.
我没有 我知道
You don't need to pretend. Okay.
你也不必装成那样 好的
I like your apartment. Thanks.
我喜欢你的公♥寓♥ 谢谢
I'll phone. Okay.
我会来电♥话♥的 好的
I mean it. Okay.
我说真的呢 知道
I'm waiting for the elevator out here.
我在外面等电梯呢
I'll wait with you.
我陪你一起等
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表