Saint Paul did it in a second.
圣保罗瞬间就做到了
Oh, so you're Saint Paul?
那你是圣保罗了?
No, I'm just someone who thinks
不 我个人认为
Lockhart/Gardner is just this side of incompetent
洛克哈特&加德纳律所在这方面不能胜任
and is gonna lose a lot of money
那些善良的 受害的人
for some very nice, deserving people.
会损失一大笔钱
Hey, hon? Yeah?
亲爱的 什么
Tell Kalinda why I quit my job.
告诉凯琳达我为什么辞职
Oh, I don't think she wants to hear any of that, hon.
我想她并不想知道 亲爱的
Sure, she's a reporter, of course she does.
当然 她是记者 当然想知道
Course I do.
当然 是的
Okay, um, well, uh, Louis was amazing.
好吧 路易斯很不可思议
I miscarried,
我流产了
and that day he quit.
那天他就辞了职
I'm sorry, sorry to hear that.
抱歉 这样的事真遗憾
He decided he wanted to stay home and help me.
他决定在家助我度过难关
I'll just let you guys talk.
还是你们聊吧
Nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴
You, too.
我也是
Think that might be why I want
觉得那可能是我想帮助
to help a class action of women who miscarried?
流产的妇女集体诉讼的原因吗
I don't believe you. It's a trick.
我不相信 那是诡计
It's kind of an elaborate trick having your wife miscarry.
让妻子流产可是个煞费苦心的诡计
No. It's either not true
不 要么不是真的
or it's irrelevant.
要么不相干
He's in the pocket of the corporate interests, believe me.
公♥司♥的利益让他心醉神迷 相信我
I think he's getting in your head.
我觉得他在你脑中已经挥之不去了
I think you're right. It's still a trick.
我觉得你说得对 还是诡计
Okay, I'm gonna check into 27 Equity.
好 我去查27资产公♥司♥
I'll call you back later.
稍后给你回电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
Will?
威尔?
I hate being my mom.
我讨厌变成我妈那样
Oh, hi.
你好
Hi! Do you hate that, being your mom?
你讨厌吗 变成你妈那样
I'm not really my mom.
我和我妈不太一样
I didn't think I was either.
我也认为我不一样
Everything I did, I ran in the opposite direction.
我做的每件事 都唱反调
Have some pastrami.
来点熏牛肉
That's okay.
不用了
My mom spent half her life
我妈用了半生的时间
in tears, cooking dinner,
掉眼泪 做晚饭
waiting for my dad to return home.
等着我爸回家
And here I am.
我现在呢
And where is he?
他在哪里
Oh, um, I think...
我觉得...
I warned him: There was a meeting.
我警告他说有会要开
fall for me and I'm outta here.
为我倾心 我就离开
Now look at me.
现在瞧瞧我
Go ahead, there's two.
请用 这里有两份呢
Come on.
来吧
So, what's the point?
关键是什么
I don't want this.
我不想这样
What do you want?
你想怎样
I...
我...
I don't know.
不知道
Sometimes it's best just to remain friends.
有时最好止步于朋友关系
That's what I found.
这是我学会的
So this is a very serious issue
这是个严肃的问题
that doesn't get enough attention.
却没有得到足够的关注
There is a measure that I would support
我希望人们
that takes medical marijuana seriously.
能严肃对待医用大♥麻♥问题
I've seen firsthand the damage
我亲眼见过药品政策对...
our drug policies-- if you can call it that--
如果它还算是政策的话
has done to our court system, our families, to lives.
对我们的司法系统 家庭 生命造成的危害
$100 now, $200 later. Mmhmm. Okay.
先给100块 事后200 好的
All you have to do is call me
你看见这辆车进车♥库♥时
when you see this car enter that garage.
必须给我打电♥话♥
Okay, I'll give you a call.
好的 我会打的
Thank you.
谢谢
You lost two.
少了两个客户
Who?
谁
The two I was worried about, the Hathaways and the Wicks.
我担心的那两个 海瑟薇和威克斯
I was just heading over there.
我正要去那两家
How did he know to go to them?
他怎么知道要找他们的
I don't know, but he went to them first thing.
不知道 不过他第一件事是找他们
He visited Julie this morning, too.
今天早上他也找过朱莉
Please come in.
请进
I know Mr. Canning visited,
我知道坎宁先生找过你
but before you make any decision,
不过在你做决定之前
I just want to chat... That's okay.
我想和你谈... 没关系
I want to sign with you.
我想和你签约
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Then that's great.
那太好了
I just don't like how this back and forth
我只是不喜欢这种拉锯战
is hurting the neighborhood.
对邻里关系的影响
I know. It'll be over soon.
我知道 很快会过去的
And I didn't like what he was saying about your firm.
还有我不喜欢他说你公♥司♥的那些话
He...?
他...
What did he say?
他说什么了
I finally found a use for this nanny-cam.
我终于发现了保姆监视器的用途
I know her firm-- Lockhart/Gardner.
我知道她的公♥司♥ 洛克哈特&加德纳律所
In normal economic times,
在正常的经济时期
they would be exactly the type of firm you'd be looking for.
绝对是你想找的那种公♥司♥
But right now they're undergoing a partnership battle
但现在他们的合伙人之间正在打架
for control of the firm.
争夺公♥司♥的控制权
And the partners need this class action
合伙人急需这场集体诉讼
in order to fight for that control.
帮助他们争夺对公♥司♥的控制
I didn't know if it's true,
我不知道这是不是真的
but I thought I should bring it to you.
但我想应该给你们看看
You didn't say anything?
你什么也没说吧?
No.
没有
Then how...?
那他是怎么...
There's a mole.
有内奸
I mean, listen, half the convicts I knew in prison
在牢里 我认识的囚犯中
were there because of drugs...
有一半是因为毒品原因坐牢
Not too many hits.
点击不多啊
It'll grow. Peter's the first one even talking about it.
会增长的 彼得是第一个谈论这个问题的
What does this do for our older constituents?
对我们那些年纪比较大的选民有什么影响
It's a dog whistle. No one else hears it.
就像狗哨 人耳朵完全听不到
But, uh, here,
不过 这个视频
I don't know what to do about this.
我不知道该怎么对付
Who's that man walking down the street?
瞧瞧街上走来的谁?
Peter Florrick!
彼得! 福瑞克!
Who's that man you'd like to meet?
你最想见的人是谁
Peter Florrick!
彼得! 福瑞克!
That's right, that's right. He's here to fight!
没错 没错 他是来战斗的!
What the hell?
什么玩意
It gets worse.
后边更糟
Peter is the man, Peter is the right man Peter has a plan,
彼得就是最合适的人!
Peter has the right plan
他有个好计划!
He's not black, he's not white.
不偏黑人 不偏白人
He's got a plan to make it right.
他有个好计划!
Who is it?
这是谁
Neil Howard Sloan-Jacob.
尼尔·霍华德·斯隆-雅各布
He's a supporter.
是个支持者
Our supporter.
我们的支持者
You ask for civilian involvement,
你说让民众参与
and this is what you get.
结果来了这种人
Sing it loud, we're not just one, we're a crowd Not just you,
唱出来 我们不孤单 我们有伙伴
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表