Well, we can trace it back,
我们能追溯来源
but he'll know we're tracing.
但是他会知道我们在查
You want to use it?
你想利用这点吗
Alicia, send an e-mail to Diane
艾丽西娅 给戴安发个邮件
saying our geographical report
就说我们的地理调查表明
places the target amount at $70 million.
应将目标定在七千万美元
Okay.
好的
You want to chase up the offer?
你打算抬价对吗
Then have Diane write back saying we're willing
然后叫戴安回信说我们打算要
to take it to 85 million.
八千五百万
If Canning's in bed with JNL,
如果坎宁和JNL公♥司♥是一伙的
they'll be terrified.
他们会吓一跳的
Okay. Will do.
好的 马上去办
Okay, call me when you're done.
搞定了通知我
Okay. I'll go for a jog with you.
好了 我们去跑步吧
I have a date tomorrow night.
明晚我有个约会
You... You what?
你 你什么
I have a date with a South African soccer player tomorrow night.
明天晚上我要和一个南非足球队员约会
You do not.
你没有
I do. Picking me up at 8:00.
真的约了 8点来接我
Think he's gonna come in one of those cute little soccer uniforms?
他会穿着可爱的小球服来吗
I don't care how he comes.
我不在乎他穿什么来
I don't understand.
我不明白
Are you breaking up with me?
你是在和我说分手吗
No. Just putting things on pause.
不是 只是暂停一下
I'm not falling in love with you.
我是不会爱上你的
I know.
我知道
I just need a little cooling-off period. 30 days.
我需要冷静一段时间 30天吧
That's all. No. You told me not to fall in love with you,
就这样 不 是你叫我不要爱上你的
and I didn't. I know.
所以我没有 我知道
30 days. I'll call you at the end of February.
30天 我到二月底再打给你
You okay?
你还好吗
Am I...?
我...
Yeah. Why?
我没事 怎么
Well, I just asked you what you thought
我刚刚在问你
a good compromise come-out offer was,
大概报价要多高才合适
and you said, "Yes."
然后你回答"是的"
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm distracted.
我走神了
I...
我
Life is complicated, isn't it?
生活真是复杂 不是吗
It can be.
有时候是这样的
I don't know what I want.
我不知道我想要的是什么
I'm very good when I know what I want,
当我有目标时 我如鱼得水
but when I don't,
可一旦我搞不清想要的是什么
I suck.
就会变得一团糟
Is this work?
是关于这个案子吗
It's...
这个...
Nothing.
什么也不是
I need friends.
我需要朋友
I need, like, a fat buddy
比如 一个胖胖的哥们儿
who I can tell things to and get drunk.
让我能对他倾诉 然后陪我一起喝个酩酊大醉
I'll work on that.
我看看能不能变胖
Will? Do you have a minute?
威尔 有空吗
It'll just be a minute.
一小会儿就好
I think we need to talk to Diane
我认为我们应该说服戴安
about backing away from litigation.
让她退出诉讼案
Why?
为什么
I think she's letting her leftist activism
我觉得她正在放任她的激进主义细胞
get the best of her.
她完全不在状态
A year ago that might have been true, but not now.
这在一年以前没准儿有可能 但现在她不会
Take over the pesticide case.
把农药这案子接管过来
Why? It's not mine to take over.
为什么 又不是我能做得了主
She's pushing for an $85 million deal.
她要求的交易金额是八千五百万美元
She'll never win.
她不可能赢的
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
How do I know she won't win?
我怎么知道她不会赢吗
How do you know she's looking for $85 million?
你怎么知道她在窥觑八千五百万
I know.
我就是知道
You can't tell me how?
不能告诉我消息来源是吗
Trust me.
相信我
My information is solid.
我的消息很可靠
Alicia wanted her to come in at $70 million.
艾丽西娅想让她要价七千万
Diane pushed it to 85.
戴安抬到了八千五百万
Okay, I'll talk to Diane.
好吧 我和戴安谈谈
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢了
Get out of here!
骗子 出去
I will not get out of here.
我不会出去的
Peter asked me personally to ask you...
彼得让我亲自来问你
personally.
本人
No! No! No! No! That does not happen!
不不不 这不是真的
That does happen.
确实是真的
And it's happening to you.
而且就发生在你身上
I didn't think anyone even saw that old video.
我根本没指望有人会去看那段古老的视频
But I knew I had to do something.
但我知道我必须做点什么
Well, it was very entertaining.
那段视频非常娱乐
Well, that was the whole point, you know?
这就是我的目的
I mean, people think that politics can be so dry,
我是说 人们总认为政♥治♥是很枯燥的东西
but I think it can be fun.
但我想它也能具有娱乐性
So what is this position?
那你要给我提供什么职位呢
Oh, well...
这个...
it's the liaison to the political director--
你要直接对竞选经理负责
me.
就是我
And I can send you anything?
我什么东西都可以发给你吗
Song ideas?
歌♥曲?
Commercials?
广♥告♥?
Or ways to make the Glee songs for Peter?
或者为彼得制♥作♥欢乐合唱的方法?
Yes.
可以
We've been trying to get the public involved,
我们一直在努力让大众参与进来
get them to coordinate with our message.
让他们配合我们的宗旨
So yes, send everything to me.
所以 对 把所有东西都发给我
And you don't think it's better if I just do it on my own?
可你不觉得我自己做要好点吗
No. It's-it's better if it comes through my office.
不 还是通过我的办公室比较好
And I'm sorry we can't offer you
我很抱歉我们目前还不能
a stipend at this time,
发你工资
but if things work out...
但等事成之后
No, no, I want to keep my day job.
不不 我想保留我现在的全职工作
This is just so great, Mr. Gold.
这真是太好了 戈德先生
Please tell Peter that I think he's amazing.
请告诉彼得 我觉得他太棒了
By the way...
顺便问问
Why did you do this for Peter?
你为什么要为彼得做这些事呢
Why?
为什么吗
He spoke at the school about bullying.
他在学校做过关于欺凌弱小现象的演讲
About making fun of kids.
讲到了取笑孩子的情况
He said people see someone who's different than them,
他说人们总是歧视那些看起来与他们不同的人
and they never get a chance to really know them.
但却从没有机会真正了解他们
And the only way to make life rich is,
而让生活丰富的唯一方法是
next time, have lunch with them.
下一次 与他们共进午餐
Well, he said it better than me, but
他原话说的比我好
the week after that, I could just feel
但那周过后 我能感觉到
that the mood here... was different.
这里的气氛不一样了
I never thought words made much difference.
我从没想过人的语言能有如此大的影响力
Just music.
我以为只有音乐可以
But he changed people.
他改变了人们
Not for that long, just a few days.
持续时间不长 只有几天
And music can't do that.
但这是音乐所做不到的
So that's what makes this so great
所以能为他做事
is that I will be working for him.
真是太好了
It will be great.
我们会合作愉快的
Nice meeting you, Mr. Sloan-Jacob.
见到你很高兴 斯隆-雅各布先生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表