This is not the Diane I know.
这不是我认识的那个戴安
You're right about that.
算你说对了
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's out. I see that.
播出来了 我看见了
It's even better.
还有更棒的
She took a friend's Social Security number to get into school.
她为了入学居然偷用她朋友的社保号♥
Wendy might have helped her.
温迪为此可能也出过力
That is awesome.
太棒了
It was the right thing to do, Eli.
你这么做是对的 伊莱
I'll go crack open the champagne.
我去开瓶香槟庆祝
A hobbled Wendy Scott-Carr
温迪·斯科特-卡尔前途堪忧
can clearly revive the lagging campaign prospects
而此前一度落后的前州检察官
of ex-state's attorney Peter Florrick.
彼得·福瑞克的竞选则无疑因此重现光明
The once incorruptible image of the populist saint
原本公正廉洁 一心为民的圣人形象
hell-bent on cleaning has given way...
此刻已土崩瓦解...
What do you want?
你想干什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
Religion... what do you want from me?
宗教信仰...你想让我怎样
Um, you and Dad don't go to church.
你和爸爸都不去教堂
I don't go to church.
是我不去教堂
Dad has Pastor Isaiah.
你♥爸♥有以赛亚教士
Yeah, but I want to go to church.
好吧 反正我想去教堂
Okay. Which one?
可以 去哪所
Um, I don't know.
我不知道
I want to help you here, Grace,
我很想帮你 格蕾丝
but this is a new area for me.
但我对此也所知不多
And I don't know why it makes me uncomfortable,
而且 尽管我也不知道为什么
but it makes me uncomfortable.
但这事让我很我不舒服
It's because of your generation.
这就是代沟吧
Okay. Maybe.
好吧 可能是吧
Do you want me to drive you to church on Sunday?
周日要我送你去教堂吗
Okay. Sure.
好 好啊
Okay. You pick a church, and I will take you.
说定了 你选好了教堂 我送你去
And here.
还有这个
I thought if you were going to be serious about it,
如果你真想去教堂
you should read up.
你得好好把这本看完
I'm going to bed.
我去喝两杯
After I score some crack.
然后就睡了
Are you sure?
你想好了?
Yes.
对
I can't leave here now.
我现在不能走
Then you'll never leave here.
那你永远都走不了了
Maybe.
或许吧
But I made that decision a long time ago.
但我很久之前就下定决心了
Come on.
来吧
Let's go.
跟我走吧
Then I have to go.
看来我得离开了
Kurt.
库尔特
Palin 2012.
莎拉·佩林 目标2012
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
We need all the equity partners there.
我们需要所有参股合伙人的支持
Everybody on the same page.
大家同心协力
Hello, Diane.
你好啊 戴安
Derrick.
德里克
We were talking about the equity partners getting together.
我们在讨论召开一个参股合伙人会议
Nothing important.
也不是什么大事
Just the usual house-cleaning.
只是日常的事务处理
Good. I think that's a good idea.
好 好主意
Then next week?
那下周吧
You all right with next week?
下周你有空吗
I am. I'm here.
可以 我没问题
Good.
很好
Then I'll send out notices.
那我发通知了
We'll go over the financials, new clients,
我们会上要讨论财政状况 新增客户
discuss the general direction...
还有我们的发展战略...
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表