it's gonna be hard for the company to afford much
不过如果公♥司♥没法弥补这所谓的诈骗亏空
without running out of money to pay back the alleged fraud.
那么赔偿金额也不可能有多少
Yes. Which is why Kim Palmieri is going to make up the difference,
是的 所以金·帕梅里才得努力弥补差额
Mr. Canning, personally.
坎宁先生 她得自掏腰包
Why would she do that?
她为什么要这样
Because Karen Jennings
因为凯伦·詹宁斯
kept a record of every executive who took part in the fraud,
记录下了参与欺诈的管理人员名单
and Kim Palmieri's name is on that list.
金·帕梅里也榜上有名
So either she ponies up,
所以 她要么付钱
or we'll see how the U.S. Attorney reacts.
要么 我们就来看看联邦检察官怎么说
My guess is he'll start by freezing the company assets,
我猜 他会先冻结公♥司♥资产
and then he'll move on to hers.
然后冻结她个人资产
Double the salary.
双倍工资
You deserve it.
你应得的
I'm happy, but thank you.
我很荣幸 总之谢谢你
Hey, get on. We'll talk about it on the way down.
上来吧 我们可以在电梯里接着谈
No, but again, thank you.
不了 但还是谢谢你
I don't bite.
我又不咬人
Actually, I think you do.
说真的 我觉得你会咬的
Look, this isn't about your husband.
听着 这跟你丈夫无关
I think you're a good lawyer.
我觉得你是名好律师
I also think you're this close to being a great lawyer,
我甚至认为你离伟大律师就只差这么一点点
and Lockhart& Gardner is not gonna get you there.
而这家律所帮不了你
They encourage weakness.
他们助长你的缺点
And yet, we've beaten you again.
可是 我们又打败了你
Do I look beaten?
我像被打败的样子吗
You called?
你打我电♥话♥了?
You forgot your glasses.
你眼镜落这儿了
I won a case,
我赢了桩案子
and I realized
但却发现
I didn't have anyone to call.
我不知道打给谁去分享喜悦
Who do you usually call when you win a case?
一般你赢了案子都打给谁
No one.
没人
Okay. Is this... Is this going somewhere?
好吧 这是...这是在暗示什么吗
A lawyer I know died a few days ago,
前几天 一位我熟识的律师去世了
and it was like he was never here.
他消失得好像从未出现过
Everyone just went back to normal.
人人都一如往常
Death.
死亡
I should sit down for death, right?
我该坐下来听 对吗
Don't go to London.
别去伦敦了
I know it's selfish of me to say,
我知道这样说很自私
but I don't want you to go to London.
但我不想你去伦敦
Maybe you should go to London.
或许你还是该去伦敦
Shut up. Shut up.
别说了 别说了
It's your career.
那是你的事业
So what do we do now?
那我们现在该怎样
I don't know.
我也不知道
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表