Yeah, it looks like.
是啊 看出来了
I-I was feeling bad.
我感觉糟透了
I found out Blake's interviews were bogus--
我查出来布莱克的访谈是胡扯的
Just something he made up.
一些他胡编乱造的事
And you came here to tell me that?
你来就是为了说这个?
Yeah.
是啊
Why not?
为什么不是
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
It was a rumor your husband slept with,
是一个关于你丈夫与别人有染的谣言
one of his coworkers two years ago.
两年前和他的一个同事
The rumor didn't pan out.
这条谣言没能得逞
Why are you telling me this?
你干嘛找我说这些
I wanted you to know.
我想让你知道
I mean, it's always best to know the truth,
我是说 知道真♥相♥总是好的
No matter how much it hurts or helps.
不管这真♥相♥本身是好是坏
Do you believe that?
你觉得呢
Yes.
对
I checked out the woman's name--
我去查了那个女人的名字
the coworker he supposedly slept with.
那个传言中与他有染的女人
There was no one in the department with that name.
他们部门里并没有这个人
Leela.
利拉
But she doesn't exist.
但她并不存在
Unless you've heard of her.
除非你听说过她
Have you heard of her? Leela?
你听说过这人吗 利拉
You all right?
你还好吧
Let me introduce you to Cook County's
让我来为大家介绍
new State's Attorney, Peter Florrick!
库克县新任州检察长 彼得·福瑞克
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表