She lives just as close to your shop
她和我的客户斯蒂芬妮的住所
as my client Stephanie Engler.
离你的店一样近
Well, I don't see everybody who comes in.
不是每个来店里的人我都见到了
Good job. Really good job.
干得好 真棒
I loved seeing Nancy Crozier's face.
我就爱看南希那副表情
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
How are you?
你还好吗
Is everything good?
一切顺利吗
Everything's good.
一切顺利
You?
你呢
Yeah, I guess. You know.
大概不错吧
If you ever want to talk...
如果你想找人谈谈...
Sure.
当然
Good.
那就好
I'm here.
我随时恭候
Oh, Kalinda, good.
凯琳达 来得正好
I want you to prep Alicia for the questioning
我要你帮艾丽西娅
of Dana tomorrow. Thanks.
准备明天对戴娜的盘问 谢谢
Okay, um, I'm still tracing down PrettiSpecial9's avatar.
我还在追查可人儿9的头像
It, it seems to be part of a bigger picture;
似乎是一张大图的一部分
possibly two overlapping drawings.
也可能是两张图的重叠部分
Um, still haven't found a match.
还没找到匹配的
Do you want me to get somebody else to brief you?
要不要我找别人来给你做汇报
You mean someone who hasn't slept with my husband?
你指没有和我丈夫上过床的人吗
Yes, you're in pain, Alicia.
我知道你很痛苦 艾丽西娅
I hurt you. Now do you want to know the facts? Of what?
我伤害了你 你想知道事实吗 什么
I slept with him once.
我只和他睡过一次
Now, I do that.
我的确和他上过床
It means nothing to me,
对我来说没有意义
but I do that.
但我的确这么做了
Look, Alicia, I didn't know you.
艾丽西娅 当时我不认识你
I'd never even seen a picture of you.
连你的照片也没见过
To me, you were just a housewife.
对我来说 你只是个家庭主妇
Then I met you, and I liked you.
之后我遇见了你 我很喜欢你
I liked working with you.
我喜欢和你一起工作
I liked talking with you.
喜欢和你聊天
I felt bad.
我感觉糟透了
I don't like feeling bad.
而我不喜欢这种感觉
Every step of the way you just looked at me.
一步步走来 你就这么看着我
And you knew?
而你却一清二楚?
Yes.
是的
And I'm an idiot. I never once thought
我真傻 我从没意识到
that you were my friend out of some guilt.
你是出于愧疚才和我做朋友的
Out of some guilty welfare for poor little me.
你的友谊是对可怜的我的一点恩惠
That's not why.
不是这个原因
I don't have friends, Alicia.
我没有朋友 艾丽西娅
You were a friend.
你曾是我的朋友
And you lied to me.
而你骗了我
You said, "That's not true" about being with him.
你说你和他的事不是真的
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh. Okay. Thanks.
好吧 多谢你
Now that we've cleared that up...
既然把话都说清楚了
I'm not explaining to justify...
我不是在为自己辩解
How was my husband? Was he good?
我老公的床上功夫怎么样
I'm... I found another job, and I'm leaving next week.
我另找了份工作 下周就走了
Good.
那很好
Get out!
滚出去
What?
什么
We're still confirming, but...
我们还在确证中 不过...
we think your husband is PrettiSpecial9.
我们认为你丈夫就是可人儿9
We think he was the one who wrote to Sean Briglio,
我们认为就是他给肖恩·布里吉欧发了电邮
and arranged that last... date.
定下了最后的约会
And we just think you should be forewarned.
我们觉得应该提前警告你
But I...?
可我...
What?
什么
Our investigator thinks it probably was your car
我们的调查员认为那晚从圣马丁宾馆
skidding away from the St. Martin on the night of the murder,
驶出的正是你的车
but your husband was driving it.
不过开车的是你丈夫
And the carpet fibers, we think, are yours.
还有地毯纤维 我们认为确实是你家的
From your house, but your husband tracked them there.
不过是你丈夫留下的
And our investigator showed your husband's photo
我们的调查员把你丈夫的照片
to the Copycrater employee,
给复印社的雇员看了
and he identified him as being a customer.
他指认你丈夫的确光顾过他们的店
You're our client, Stephanie. Alec isn't.
斯蒂芬妮 你才是我们的顾客 阿列克不是
And that's, that's why we wanted to tell you.
所以我们得和你说
But why?
为什么会这样
Why did he do it?
他为什么这么做
Yes.
是的
He was jealous.
他吃醋了
Yes, the violence of the crime scene,
犯罪现场的阉♥割♥行为
the castration, would suggest some passionate emotion.
显示了凶手带有激动的心情
He was jealous? Yes.
他吃醋了? 是的
Did you talk to him about sleeping with the victim?
你告诉过他你和被害人上♥床♥了吗
Yeah, but I...
是啊 可我...
I didn't think he cared.
我以为他不在乎
So, Mrs. Engler, as your lawyers,
那么 英格勒夫人 作为你的律师
we would advise you to create some distance
我们建议你和你丈夫
between yourself and your husband.
划清界限
It's legally smart,
这是法律智慧
but also, it might be safer.
也是更稳妥的选择
Either way, we're in a sticky situation with the lawsuit.
不论怎样 我们的诉讼都变得非常棘手
The plaintiff can now more clearly show culpability.
原告能够清楚地指出你的应受惩罚
Stephanie?
斯蒂芬妮
Okay, that didn't go the way I thought.
和我的想象大相径庭
She's in love.
她爱得更深了
All right, negotiate with Crozier.
好吧 去和克罗泽谈判吧
Let's try to keep her liability to a minimum.
把她的责任减到最小
She's gonna need it for a good defense lawyer.
她需要一个好的辩护律师了
You clearly got Will Gardner's attention.
你很受威尔器重啊
He asked me how much I offered you.
他问我付了你多少工资
And I figure this is when you tell me you're staying put.
我想你现在是不是要说你不打算跳槽了
That was your plan, right?
你就是这么计划的 对吧
To get his bid up.
逼威尔提高出价
You think I've been using you?
你觉得我利用了你?
I think it wouldn't be the first time.
我看着也不是第一次了
Hey, my case is done.
我的案子完结了
I can start Monday.
周一我就能来上班了
Okay.
那好啊
You'll have to hit the ground sprinting.
你得加把劲了
You're going to be going back to the State's Attorney's office.
你要回到州检察官办公室去
Yeah, we closed a deal to handle their investigative work.
我们与他们签了协议 处理他们的调查工作
It's easier on their budget to contract out.
工作外包能缓解他们的预算压力
I want you to be my top dog over there.
我要你负责那边的事务
Okay. I guess that's funny.
好吧 我没看出笑点来
With Peter Florrick?
和彼得·福瑞克一起工作?
Yes, he's the new State's Attorney.
是啊 他是新的州检察官
He's bringing everyone back.
他要召集旧部
I'm staying.
我要留下
Good. I need you on the judge murder.
好 我要你调查一桩法官谋杀案
So, what was that,
那么 这是怎么回事
your little three-day walkabout?
你离家出走了三天?
I wanted to leave. Now I don't.
我本想走的 现在不想了
You want me to stay?
你希望我留下吗
I do.
当然想
Okay.
好
Is this about Alicia?
这是因为艾丽西娅吗
Is what about Alicia?
什么艾丽西娅
You leaving.
你的出走
I'm not leaving.
我不走了啊
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表