The second prong--
第二
the state's attorney.
州检察官
He can stop this case based on new evidence,
他可以鉴于有新证据叫停这个案子
but Glenn Childs won't. It's his swan song.
但格伦·查尔兹不会 这可是他的"绝唱"
So we need to get to the new state's attorney,
所以我们得找新任州检察官
and prep him on Childs' intransigence.
查尔兹不让步 就和新任打好招呼
I'll talk to him. I'm at the courthouse anyway.
我去吧 反正我也要去法♥院♥
Good. The third prong-- Who is the whistle-blower?
很好 第三 这告密者是谁
The police said they would check the fingerprints on the envelope,
警方声称会调查信封上的指纹
but given the usual crime lab delays,
但考虑到犯罪实验室惯常的拖沓
I wouldn't expect anything fast.
不要指望很快能有结果
So, how did this envelope get to us?
这个信封是怎么来的
It's not the envelope.
那个不是真正的信封
What?
什么
The envelope the police collected is not the envelope.
警方取走的信封 不是最外面那层信封
What do you mean?
什么意思
Bob, the delivery pouch for Will Gardner--
鲍勃 给威尔·加德纳的那个包裹
did you open it?
是你拆开的吗
The one an hour ago?
一小时以前的那个吗
Yeah. Why?
是我 怎么了
Where is it?
外层信封在哪
Well, you just can't stay away, can you?
你真是缠上我啦
You'll test it for prints? Sure.
你可以检查指纹吗 没问题
Why not? What else have I got to do?
干嘛不呢 要不我还能干什么
You want me to do some random urine testing while I'm at it?
要不要我顺便做个什么尿样检查
No, but it's a long day yet.
不用 不过今天事真的很多
Hey, you still get a drink after work?
你还是习惯下班后去喝一杯吗
Do I...? Yeah.
什么 是啊
Where?
哪儿喝
Hey, good job on the envelope.
能想到外层信封 漂亮
I'm heading to the courthouse now.
我现在上法♥院♥去
You going through suspects?
你开始找嫌疑人了吗
Yes. Trying to find DNA
是 在找DNA
to compare with the glove. But Will...
和手套上的进行比对 但是威尔
Yes?
什么事
Ride down with me.
跟我一起下去
When you talk to Peter...
找彼得说话的时候
Don't worry. We'll be fine.
别担心 我们没事的
No, no, I know. It's just...
这个我知道 只是
There might be tension.
气氛可能会有点紧张
I just don't want you to be unprepared.
我不想让你毫无准备
For...?
准备什么
We've been having some... troubles.
我和他之间出了些问题
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
No, no, don't be.
不用
It's, um, it's a long time coming.
这不是一天两天事了
Alicia, I'm sorry.
艾丽西娅 我很遗憾
He thinks...?
他以为...
No, no. It's nothing. I'm over-worrying it.
没有 没什么 我想多了
It'll be fine.
没事的
You all right?
你还好吧
We'll talk.
回头再聊吧
I have to look through some cases.
我得先去看几个案子
The Democratic Committee has given me my pick
民♥主♥党委员会让我选好一家
of Chicago firms to set up
芝加哥律师事务所
my political consulting shingle,
开办自己的政♥治♥咨♥询♥业务
but I know you're expanding here.
但我知道你这要扩张
I also know that one of your most valuable clients,
我还知道 你最重要的的客户之一
Patrick Edelstein, took his lobbying business
帕翠克·艾德斯坦将游说立法的生意
to Greybridge Associates
交给了盖瑞布里律所
because you had nothing in-house.
因为你们没有内部专门部门
You're offering your services?
你想为我们服务?
I'm offering you the chance to vie for my services.
我是给你机会 争取我的服务
Really?
是吗
And why do we warrant this...
为何我们能得到这个
largesse?
宝贵机会
I think of you and Will as family.
我把你和威尔当成家人
This is confidential,
以下是机密
but I want to run my first campaign in-house from here:
我想在这里 开始我第一个公♥司♥内部竞选团
Peter Florrick for Governor.
助彼得·福瑞克竞选州长
With Mrs. Florrick here,
福瑞克夫人恰好在这上班
it feels like the perfect fit.
感觉是个完美契合
Yes... A strangely perfect fit.
没错 完美得有些诡异
Okay, these are our suspects.
这里是我们的嫌疑人
Every civil case Judge Ellerbee presided over
最近五年内埃勒比法官
in the last five years.
审理的民事案件都在这
It's too much DNA to collect, so we need to prioritize.
有太多DNA备选 得排个优先顺序
Him.
就他
Sal Barberini.
沙尔·巴伯里尼
His construction business lost a federal bid.
他的建筑公♥司♥在联邦投标中失利
He sued.
他提出诉讼
Judge Ellerbee decided against him.
埃勒比法官判他败诉
And...?
然后呢
And Barberini has a history of violence.
巴伯里尼有暴♥力♥史
Criminal record? No.
有犯罪记录吗 没有
Okay, I'll get to him,
好吧 我去找他
see if I can get a DNA sample.
看看能不能弄到DNA样本
Hey, did you get anything?
有发现吗
You got two sets of prints on the envelope.
你的信封上有两组指纹
Two with IAFIS matches?
在指纹库匹配成功吗
Yeah. One's an ex-con, the other's ex-military.
没错 一个是前科犯 一个是前军官
No cops?
没有警♥察♥吗
No. Either your whistle-blower was wearing gloves
没有 要么是你的告密者当时带着手套
or he's an ex-con or ex-military.
要么他就是前科犯 或是前军人
I'm not here.
我不在这里
You're not here?
你不在这里?
I'm not here officially.
我不是正式出现在这里
Yes, but you will be here.
没错 但你以后会是
All I'm saying is this case was mishandled.
我只是说 这案子审得不对
Childs wants to go out with a bang,
查尔兹想把尾声搞出动静来
so he's not thinking rationally.
所以没法理智地思考
What is rationally?
怎么做才是理智
Well, if there is other blood on this judge's glove,
如果手套上真有异源血迹
then maybe it'll point to the real killer.
可能指向真正的凶手
And this glove just wound up on your desk?
这只手套就这样出现在你办公桌上?
Alicia's desk.
艾丽西娅的办公桌
Oh, Alicia's desk.
艾丽西娅的办公桌
I just find it odd that it should appear
我只是觉得奇怪
at such an opportune moment.
它出现的时机如此凑巧
Well, it's not that opportune.
其实没有那么"凑巧"
The jury is deliberating. Look, just so I'm clear...
陪审团已在合议 我想清楚地...
I think you're making yourself perfectly clear, Will.
威尔 我觉得你说得很清楚了
You're asking me to get involved in a case
你要我参与一个
that might have been mishandled by Glenn Childs.
可能被格伦·查尔兹办砸了的案子
Yes, and might embarrass him.
是 一个可能让他出丑的案子
And I'm saying I'll look into it when I'm in office.
我的答复是 我会调查的 等我就职以后
Mr. Florrick?
福瑞克先生
Yeah. Okay?
好 就这样吧?
Things are good, right?
一切都还好 对吗
Good?
好?
Yes. Why wouldn't they be?
是啊 要不然呢
I don't know.
不知道
Well, then they probably are.
那应该都好吧
How's Alicia?
艾丽西娅怎么样
Good.
挺好
She's doing well.
她干得不错
At work?
工作上?
Yes.
是的
It will be funny to be on the opposite side in court.
我们在法庭上对峙会很有趣
It will.
确实会
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表