none of the second-year associates were invited.
才来两年的律师都没被邀请
Oh, good. I hate that stuff.
太好了 我就烦这种事
Oh, you're here. Good.
你在这儿呢 太好了
Problems? Yes, he wants me to carry a parasol now.
有事? 是啊 他现在想让我打把遮阳伞了
Anything new? Yeah. This just went up.
有什么新发现? 有 刚发现这个
What do you think of him? Blake?
你对他怎么看 布莱克吗
I don't know. Why? Just asking.
我说不清 怎么了 随便问问
It's the same cell phone camera.
这是同一个手♥机♥拍的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Oh, same voice. Mmhmm. Best evidence rule.
哦 噪音都一样 根据最佳证据原则
Judge should admit the whole video. This is part of the video.
法官应当采纳整段视频 而这是其中一部分
There's stuff in there that might help you blame the victims. Thanks.
里面的内容能帮你归咎被害人 谢谢
Oh, um, Kalinda...
凯琳达
Look, I don't want to get in the middle of anything. All right.
我并不想瞎掺和 说吧
Blake keeps calling you Leela.
布莱克一直叫你利拉
He seems to want to make some kind of point with it.
他似乎暗指着什么
Okay.
知道了
She's splitting the male vote, that's what she's doing.
她的策略 是分散你俩的选票
She could win. She's the only female candidate.
她有可能赢 她是唯一的女性竞选人
Damn right she could. We could've buried that bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥可能 我们本可以干掉这个贱♥人♥的
You think you could say that a little louder?
你敢再大点声说吗
I don't think those kids heard you.
我怕那些孩子没听见
We got to scare her off.
我们得吓退她
Up until the moment she announces, it's revocable.
只要她还没正式宣布参选 就可以让她退出
Okay. Do it.
好吧 干吧
The gloves come off?
真的准备动手了吗
Are you saying that she leaked Alicia's deposition?
你是说 是她泄露了艾丽西娅的庭外取证?
Yes. The transcripts went through her office.
没错 她办公室经手了文本
Take the gloves off.
那就干吧
Thank you, sir.
多谢 长官
Your Honor, I don't know
法官阁下 我实在不明白
what the defense counsel expects this to prove,
被告律师拿出这段录像是想证明什么
but there is no evidence
但没有证据可以表明
that this video is part of the already submitted exhibit.
这段录像是已提交的那段的一部分
The evidence is that the same person is recording the video.
证据就是 这两段录像系同一人录制
I don't think that's conclusive, counselor.
律师 我不认为这种说法足以令人信服
But it is persuasive, Your Honor.
但很有说服力 法官阁下
It has the same images in common, it has the same voice.
两段录像含有同样的画面和声音
"After the Fall"
《堕落之后》(美国剧作家亚瑟·米勒名作)
Yeah. Yes, it is.
是的 没错
I played Maggie in high school. No...
我高中的时候演过麦琪 不会吧
My goodness, that was a tough part. Um, Nancy.
天啊 那角色真难拿捏 呃 克罗泽
That's my daughter.
照片里是我女儿
Yale Drama.
在耶鲁戏剧学院
Really? Mmhmm.
真的呀 嗯
"I been killed by a lot of people,
"曾有很多人试图杀我"
"some couldn't hardly spell, but it is the same, mister."
"有些人连写字都不会 但到头来都一样 先生"
At my high school,
我高中那会儿
we had to take out all the dirty words.
我们得把台词中的脏话剔除掉
Your Honor... could I have a ruling?
法官阁下 我们能得出裁定结果了吗
You know, it's funny.
你知道吗 这很有趣
My daughter wanted to play Maggie,
我女儿最开始也想演麦琪
but I think she was a much better Holga.
但我觉得 她去演霍尔加要合适得多
So, is it an act? Is what an act?
你刚刚是在演戏吗 演什么戏
Why don't you take the next witness? Sure.
下个证人你来吧 没问题
You've worked as a medic at the arena for how long? Four years.
你在这个歌♥厅当医护 多久了 4年了
I've been at two dozen raves,
我经历过数十个锐舞派对
but I've never seen one as crowded as that.
但从没见过像这次这么拥挤的
That was bad, wasn't it?
事情有点不妙 对吗
It's our turn now.
轮到我们反♥攻♥了
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有其它问题了 法官阁下
I don't know much about this rave business.
我个人对锐舞派对不太了解
It's like a concert, right? Yes.
是不是和音乐会差不多 对
Except with loud music?
区别在于 震耳欲聋的音乐
It's kind of like trance-like music?
类似于迷幻音乐?
Yes.
是的
It sounds kind of repetitive to me.
这种音乐老是一个调儿
But what do I know? I like the Beatles.
但我也不太懂 反正我喜欢甲壳虫乐队
Objection.
反对
Sustained.
反对有效
Sorry. I will withdraw my musical opinions.
抱歉 我收回我在音乐上的观点
So I'm wondering if you can help me out with something.
现在我希望你能解答我的一些疑惑
What is that... there, on that woman's necklace?
这是什么 这儿 这女人项链上戴的
Oh. It's a pacifier.
哦 是个橡皮奶嘴
Like a baby's pacifier?
婴儿用的那种橡皮奶嘴?
Why would someone wear a pacifier to a concert?
为什么会有人戴橡皮奶嘴去参加派对呢
Ecstasy tends to make people grind their teeth,
摇♥头♥丸♥容易导致磨牙
and the pacifier is intended to stop that.
而橡皮奶嘴可以制止磨牙
You're kidding.
不会吧
I'm always amazed by the things I don't know in the world.
我常常为这世上我所不知道的事感到惊愕
Objection.
反对
Overruled.
反对无效
Now, that's one of the victims there, wearing a pacifier?
这是被害人之一 戴着个橡皮奶嘴
It is.
是的
So one could conclude that that person had taken the drug ecstasy?
所以这表明这个人吃了摇♥头♥丸♥?
Yes, but ecstasy tends to calm people.
对 但摇♥头♥丸♥通常会使人镇静的
It doesn't make them stampede.
而不会导致踩踏事件
It calms them? Like this?
就让人镇静成这样吗
I have no way to diagnose that.
这种情况我也没法解释
Now, in your first aid kit, at the arena,
你在派对现场的急救包里
you have over 50 packs of something called--
有50多包...
Ben... Benzodiazepines? Yeah...
苯... 苯二氮(用作镇静剂) 没错
Um, why so much of that?
为什么带这么多这个
It's helpful in treating PCP.
它有助于缓解服用五氯酚所带来的症状
PCP. That's another drug.
五氯酚 又是一种药
Is that one also calming?
这也能让人镇静吗
No. No, in fact, it's the opposite.
不会 事实上恰恰相反
It makes kids violent. Is that right? Yes.
这药会让人狂躁 对吗 对
Now, sometimes, these ecstasy pills are laced with PCP.
有时 摇♥头♥丸♥中含有一定量的五氯酚
Yes.
是的
Oh, my goodness.
哦 老天
I can see how this could happen.
现在我明白为什么会发生这种事了
No further questions.
没有其它问题了
Good job.
干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
...also expect a delay of 30 to 40 minutes on the Eisenhower Expressway.
...预计艾森豪威尔高速至少要堵上三四十分钟
So let's sit back and enjoy
所以 就让我们好好享受
Jane Jensen's "Luv Song".
来自简·延森的《小情歌♥》
**Hey, here's a love song for your boyfriend*
*嘿 这是一首为你男友而作的情歌♥
**A love song for your new boyfriend*
*一首写给你新男友的情歌♥
**He's gotta be cool like James Dean*
*他一定不羁如风
**And burn like fire*
*又像烈火般燃烧
**He's sweet like sugar*
*他像蜜糖一样甘甜
**Or like custard and desire*
*抑或甜如蛋糕 甜如情欲
**Never backs away from a good fight*
*面对大战不要踌躇不前
**Oh, yeah, never gets sleepy*
*还有 千万不要犯困
**He goes down all night*
*他要陪你战斗一整夜
**Love song for your boyfriend*
*这是一首为你男友而作的情歌♥
**Love song for your boyfriend*
*这是一首为你男友而作的情歌♥
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Go report it.
去举报呀
It's just petty harassment.
的确是无聊又下作的伎俩
You two and Alicia will say
你们俩和艾丽西娅都会说
you didn't leak Childs' deposition,
你们没有泄露查尔兹的庭外取证
what can they do, hold their breath?
他们还能怎么样 继续做无望的期待吗
It's costing us time.
此事在浪费我们的时间
But it's not costing us clients.
但没有让我们丢失客户
They like it when we get in the face of the State's Attorney.
客户们很愿意我们去折磨州检察官
Um, are you plus one?
你要加一席吗
Am I...?
什么
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表