That's all.
仅此而已
The carpet fibers found at the crime scene--
罪案现场发现的地毯纤维
they are from a Socala Tweed Stitch carpet.
是来自于索卡拉斜织毯
And the defendant owns this carpet?
被告拥有这款地毯?
Yes.
是的
And yet I'm still baffled why you're here, Detective,
我还是很困惑为何你在这儿 警探
and not at some murder trial.
你该在刑事法庭上
Can you answer that? I can't.
你能回答这个问题吗 不能
All I can say is that the plaintiff subpoenaed me.
我能说的就是 原告方传讯了我
We need another suspect.
我们需要再找个嫌犯
See what you can do.
看看你能做点什么
Even the whiff of another suspect will help.
哪怕是捕风捉影来的消息都有帮助
Got it.
明白
God, this pisses me off.
上帝 我真恼火
Do you think she did it?
你认为是她干的吗
Stephanie? I don't know.
斯蒂芬妮 我不知道
Doesn't matter if she did.
是不是她都无所谓
This lawsuit's still bogus.
这个案子对咱们没好处
A photo I took earlier in front of the courthouse.
我刚才在法♥院♥门口照的照片
A gray metallic Audi.
灰金属色的奥迪
Now here's Stephanie's car, the photo used in court.
这个是斯蒂芬妮的车 这是庭上用的照片
It's what the valet testified
就是那服务生作证
looked like the car he saw racing off
看起来很像案发当晚
on the night of the murder.
疾驰而去的车
Now, they don't look much the same, do they?
现在 他们看起来并不一样 是吧
Until you put it at the scene
然后你把它置于现场的场景下
and put it under the same fluorescent lighting.
再调上同样的荧光灯色调
Who's this car belong to?
这车是谁的
The widow.
那位遗孀的
Dana Briglio.
戴娜·布里吉欧
You can point to her as the killer.
你可以指认她是凶手
You can't be leaving me, Kalinda.
你不能离开我 凯琳达
You're too good at this.
你干这些太在行了
It's time to move on.
是时候离开了
What are you, a Dylan song?
说啥呐 迪伦的歌♥词吗
You said you had my back.
你说过你支持我
What do you want from life, Will?
你对生活有何所求 威尔
What do I want?
我有何所求
I don't know.
我不知道
Suddenly, this is about me?
怎么突然就谈我了
You want the same things as Alicia?
你和艾丽西娅想要的东西一致吗
Alicia? I...
艾丽西娅 我
I don't know.
我不知道
There's a vast difference between us.
我俩之间有很大的差异
Because she's married?
因为她结婚了
Yeah, for one.
是 这是一个差异
And she has kids,
而且她还有孩子
and I...
而且我
What are we talking about here?
我们在这儿谈什么呀
She separated from her husband.
她和她的丈夫分居了
What?
什么
Alicia--
艾丽西娅
she separated from Peter.
她和彼得分居了
It's not...
这不是
There are too many issues.
情况很复杂的
I know. There always are.
我知道 永远都是
Why?
为什么
Why'd they separate?
他们为什么分居
It's not public knowledge, so don't tell her I told you.
这事没有公开 所以别告诉她是我说的
I'm not going to tell her anything.
我什么也不会和她说的
You know best.
你最明白了
Full confession...
实话实说
At one point early in the race,
竞选早期某个时刻
I actually thought Peter might lose.
我真的以为彼得会输呢
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断你们
Alicia, hello. What a surprise.
艾丽西娅 你好 真是惊喜啊
Do you have a moment?
你有时间吗
I do.
我有
I know you've heard me talk about her quite a bit,
我知道你们经常听我谈到她
but allow me to introduce...
但请允许我介绍
Alicia, this really is a surprise.
艾丽西娅 这真是惊喜
From now on, Jackie, when you want to come to my home,
从现在开始 杰姬 当你想到我家来
you will call me.
你要先给我电♥话♥
If you can't get me, call my assistant.
如果电♥话♥接不通 给我的助理打
If you can't get her, try again.
如果给她打不通 再试一次
Why are you so upset, Alicia?
艾丽西娅 你为什么这么生气
Jackie, do you hear my voice?
杰姬 你听到我的音调了吗
Do I sound upset?
我听起来生气吗
No, but these words are so hostile.
不 但是你说的话充满敌意
The next time you try to turn my children against me,
下次你再试图挑拨孩子们
I will keep them permanently off-limits to you.
我会让你永远都见不到他们
I didn't try anything.
我什么都没做
I... I-I tried to explain,
我 我试图解释
because no one else is explaining.
因为没有人解释
Jackie, I have come to understand
杰姬 我理解
that you need to hear things two times to absorb them,
你需要听两遍才能理解听到的东西
so the next time you try to turn my children against me...
下次你试图让我的孩子们敌对我
So disrespectful. I watched over them.
太不尊敬人了 我照顾过他们
Yes, and thank you.
是的 而且谢谢你
That's why I'm not cutting them off immediately.
这就是我为什么没有立即让他们和你断绝
They're Peter's children, too.
他们也是彼得的孩子
Yes, but they're not yours.
是的 但他们不是你的孩子
He'll get custody.
他会得到监护权的
That's unlikely.
这不太可能
He's the State's Attorney.
他是州检察官
Who banged a hooker 18 times.
他和一个妓♥女♥偷♥欢♥18次
Let's see where that ends up.
我们来看看会判给谁
Oh, my God, you're awful.
我的上帝 你太坏了
You don't know the half of it.
你才见识了其中的一半还不到
The next time you want to see your grandchildren, you call first.
下次你想见你的孙子孙女 先给我电♥话♥
I know what happened in your house.
我知道你的房♥子里发生了什么
I was your housekeeper, you know.
我曾经是你的管家 你知道
I have no idea what that means, Jackie.
我不知道这是什么意思 杰姬
Yep, like I said,
是的 就像我说过的
that's the car I saw skidding off.
这就是我看到疾驰而去的车
You saw this at St. Martin?
你在圣马丁宾馆看到的吗
Yes.
是的
But this is Dana Briglio's car.
但这是戴娜·布里吉欧的车
Excuse me.
不好意思
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Okay. On what grounds?
好啊 根据什么
Relevance.
关联性
What are they suggesting,
他们的意思是
that Mrs. Briglio killed her own husband?
布里吉欧太太杀死她自己的丈夫?
Yes, that's exactly what we're suggesting.
对 这就是我们的意思
Thank you, Miss Crozier.
谢谢你 克罗泽小姐
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
No more ridiculous than suggesting our client did it.
和你说我的当事人做的一样荒谬
I think I have to overrule that, Miss Crozier.
我认为必须驳回你的反对 克罗泽小姐
You introduced the car evidence;
你提供了汽车这一证据
they should be allowed the opportunity to refute it.
就应该允许有被驳倒的机会
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
But isn't the Socala Tweed Stitch carpet fiber
但是索卡拉斜织毯纤维
one of the most common types in North America?
在北美不是最普遍的种类吗
That's true.
是这样的
And have you tested all of the carpets belonging to Mrs. Briglio?
你检测过所有布里吉欧太太拥有的地毯吗
All of them? No.
全部吗 没有
Do you think you should?
你不觉得应该都检测一遍吗
Nope, I don't recognize her. You're sure?
不 我不认识她 你确定吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表