Then you know it was three months.
那你该知道我只雇了她三个月
Three months of a nanny taking care of my kids,
只雇了这保姆三个月 帮我照顾孩子
not Wendy's five years.
温迪那是雇了五年
Yes, but I also seem to recall a candidate at the last debate
那我该帮你回忆下 是谁在上次电视辩论说
who said, "You can't just say, 'Oops, my bad.'"
你不能只说一句"我错了"就完了
How do you think that sound bite's gonna play?
你觉得这段原音重现怎么样
You're a son of a bitch.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Not just that. You...
对 不仅如此 你...
you belong in the trophy case of sons of bitches.
你简直是混♥蛋♥奖的金奖得主
You think I'm in this job just to beat you, Peter?
你以为我做这份工作只为了打败你吗 彼得
Just to exercise power?
只为了享受权利?
I'm in this job to do good.
我在这里 是想伸张正义
What do you think, you're the only person who wants to do good?
难道你以为你是唯一想伸张正义的吗
Get out of here. Get out of my office.
给我滚 滚出我的办公室
Good afternoon.
下午好
As you can imagine,
如同各位所想
the demands of this job are all-encompassing,
检察长这一职位对各方面均有很高要求
and I've always said to myself,
我也一直对自己说
"Family first, job second, campaign third."
"家庭第一 工作第二 竞选第三"
And for that reason...
因为以上原因...
I am withdrawing my candidacy for this race.
我决定退出此次竞选
Get the candidate. They'll be calling for comment.
联♥系♥候选人 媒体一会儿就会要求评论
Are you gonna tell him who discovered the nanny?
你要告诉他是谁发现的保姆吗
No. I don't know.
不 我不知道
I promised Alicia not to bring the kids into the race.
我向艾丽西娅保证过 不把孩子牵扯进竞选
You didn't; they jumped in.
你没有 他们自己主动加入的
He's on. He's on.
接通了
Sir?
老板
It's a two-way race.
现在只有两人竞争了
I am leaving this race purely
我退出选举仅仅是
because of the pressures on my family.
因为这对我的家庭造成了压力
Yes!
太棒了
Oh, my gosh!
哦 天呐
You kids want
你们想要点
some corn bread?
玉米面包吗
Oh, not now, Jackie. We're okay.
现在不用 杰姬 我们什么都不用
So... he recovered his memory
那么 他恢复了
about being waterboarded in February of 2009.
2009年2月遭受水刑的记忆了
Yes, all the pain and suffering
是的 所有的痛苦遭遇
kept him from memorizing fully, until now.
使他一直不能完全记起 直到如今
Well, I guess our friend, Shen Yuan,
那我猜咱们的朋友申渊
caught on to America pretty quickly.
适应美国很迅速嘛
You're a good teacher.
你教得好
$30 million, and you stop handing over
三千万美元 还要你停止提交
dissident names.
异见人士的名字
I hate Chicago.
我痛恨芝加哥
It's a mean place.
这是个鄙俗的地方
Unlike Silicon Valley?
硅谷不这样?
Mm, all this...
所有这些
architecture.
建筑风格
We know the future, at least.
我们至少知道未来
We know boundaries are disappearing.
未来国界消亡
China, North Korea, they're all just concepts.
中国 北朝鲜 都只不过是些概念
Concepts holding us back.
拖我们后腿的概念
From what?
拖哪方面的后腿了
From a free flow of power and information.
拖了信息和权力自♥由♥的后腿
That is the future.
这就是未来
See, you guys, you're all
明白不 你们这些人
just fighting over things.
还在争这些东西
You've got a bag of pennies
别人都在刷♥卡♥了
when everyone else is using credit cards.
你们还在用一袋子硬币付钱
Things are dead.
这些东西早已毫无生气
Things are... uncool.
一点也不酷
No money...
一个子儿也不赔
and we'll agree to stop handing names to China.
我们同意停止提交名单给中国
Really?
真的吗
What happened?
怎么回事
Oh, you showed us the error of our ways.
你指出了我们行事中的错误
You're getting out of China?
你们要退出中国
We're considering it.
我们在考虑这么做
It's too much of a hassle, too protectionist.
中国市场竞争激烈 还有贸易保护主义
So, are we agreed?
那么 我们达成一致了吗
Good. Then we...
很好 那么我们
are out of here.
就走了
Here we go.
我们该开始了
In ten minutes,
十分钟后
either Bond will run this firm, or we will.
掌管公♥司♥的不是邦德就是我们
Good job.
做得好
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
You don't belong here.
你不属于这儿
What do you mean? I think we should talk.
什么意思 我认为我们应该谈谈
They're undervaluing you.
他们低估了你的价值
I won't.
我不会
I'm not interested.
我没有兴趣
I'm persistent.
我坚持
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
Well, here we are again.
我们又一次相聚在这里
On behalf of the name partners,
我想代表冠名合伙人
I would like to thank everybody for making the time,
感谢各位抽出时间
and I would like to introduce a new face,
我也借此机会介绍一位新面孔
Mr. Howard Lyman.
霍华德·莱曼先生
Here. One of the first partners in this business,
我是 是这家公♥司♥最早的合伙人之一
he thought he would return to the fold,
他愿意回到我们这个团体中
and we welcome you with open arms.
我们以张开的双臂欢迎他
Now, at this point, I must express
现在 此刻 我必须表明
some bafflement at the cause for this meeting.
我们召开本次会议是为了扫除一些障碍
I think you had some business, Derrick.
我认为你有些事要说 德里克
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Now, we've had some troubling reports of you...
我们一直在收到一些关于你的投诉报告
trying to steal clients and partners, Diane,
你试图带走客户和合伙人 戴安
and start your own firm. Now, the thing
你要自立门户 有一样东西
we need to value more than anything at this firm is cohesion,
我们需要比任何东西都珍视 那就是凝聚力
and that is the only reason...
正因为这样 我要...
What crap! Just vote.
废话什么呀 就投票吧
Thank you, David.
谢谢 大卫
I'd like to call a vote of all the equity partners
我提起一项所有股权合伙人的投票
to censure and dismiss Diane Lockhart
来谴责和解聘冠名合伙人
as an equity partner.
戴安·洛克哈特
Would you like me to hand over the gavel for this vote?
我要不要把小锤给你来主持这次投票
No. Keep it.
不 你留着吧
Do we have a second?
有支持提案的吗
Second. -Second.
支持 支持
Any debate?
有辩解的吗
Just call the question. Come on.
就赶紧提出来吧 说吧
By a show of hands,
我们通过举手表决
who agrees to censure and dismiss me?
谁同意谴责并解聘我
19, 20...
19 20
The motion falls short.
不够多数 动议不通过
You had me fire my head of litigation and put you in.
你让我炒了原来的诉讼部主管 让你上位
Yeah.
是呀
Why?
为什么这么对我
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
Are there any other motions?
还有别的动议吗
I move that we get rid of Bond
我提出我们甩掉邦德
and I get his office for my second secretary.
我要他的办公室给我的第二秘书用
Are there any seconds?
有支持的吗
Second it.
支持
By a show of hands,
举手表决
all those in favor?
支持的举手
This when I vote?
这个我要投票了是吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表