Um, you know, right of publicity sounds good to me.
形象权听起来不错
And Blaylock, in his deposition, said Edelstein had a right
拜洛克的证言说艾德斯坦有权
to make his own movie, and that's the point.
做自己的电影 那是关键
The studio used him to make money,
电影厂利用他赚钱
and now they owe him that money.
现在他们欠他钱
Sam Moore v. The Weinsteins.
山姆·摩尔诉温斯坦电影公♥司♥一案
They're arguing
他们称
the movie Soul Men prevents them from being
电影《灵魂歌♥手》侵犯了他们作为
the ultimate beneficiaries of their trademarks.
他们商标权的最终受益人的权利
The only problem is, the studio can argue
唯一的问题是 电影厂可以说
it's a transformative work of art.
这经过了艺术的加工
Unless you start to chip away at it.
你可以一点一点地驳斥
How?
怎么驳斥
Look into their product placement.
调查他们的植入式广♥告♥
Okay. Everybody read, and we'll get together tomorrow.
好 大家看看 明天再会面
Be ready at 8:00.
八点准备好
Okay.
好
There were other people on that call, you know?
电♥话♥上还有别人呢 知道吗
I know. I was trying to embarrass you.
我知道 我想让你难堪
Oh, come on!
拜托
This isn't high school.
又不是在高中
What? This is medical marijuana.
怎么了 是医用大♥麻♥
It is not.
不是
Owen, put it out.
欧文 别抽了
It is. I have bad joints.
真的 我关节不好
This isn't Oregon.
这不是俄勒冈州
Put it out, Owen, or I'm...
别抽了 欧文 不然我...
I'll call Mom.
我给妈妈打电♥话♥
I'm dialing.
我拨号♥了
This is Mom and Dad's fault, you know.
这是妈和爸的错 你知道的
I had a difficult childhood.
我的童年很艰难
This is how I cope.
这是我的应对方式
I don't want to bail you out of jail.
我不想去监狱保释你
You never did it?
你从没做过?
Never! With Will?
没有 和威尔呢
Will's gonna be your go-to from now on, isn't it?
从现在起威尔是话题核心 不是吗
No. I just... I like the thought of you trying things
不 我只是...喜欢你尝试新事物的想法
and breaking rules that you never broke in high school.
高中没违反校规 现在可以补上
Come on.
来吧
I am having wine, and I am very happy.
我在喝酒 而且很开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Search warrant?
搜查证呢
Nice paintings.
画得不错
Thanks.
谢谢
You want to buy one?
你想买♥♥一幅吗
They're yours?
它们是你的吗
You're hurting your girlfriend.
你在伤害你的女朋友
My girlfriend. Kalinda.
我的女朋友? 凯琳达
You're hurting her by doing her bidding.
你听她的话是在害她
Oh, buddy, I don't do anything except for me.
兄弟 除了为我自己我什么都不做
We got a lot in common then.
那我们共同点还真多
Guys, don't forget the bedroom.
伙计们 别忘了卧室
You see, I don't mind this--
你看 我不介意...
random searches, hostile questions--
你们的突袭搜查或是尖酸的问题什么的
but I have friends
但我有些朋友
and they won't like this.
而这些人不喜欢你们这种做法
Oh, scary.
好可怕
Yeah, it's funny.
有趣的是
I'm always intimidated by threats
在我搜查人们的居所以前
until I search people's homes.
总是接到他们的恐吓
Then I see what books they own,
可在看过他们收藏的书以后
and it's hard to take their threats seriously after that.
就很难把之前的恐吓当真了
I like this one.
我喜欢这张
Don't you?
你难道不喜欢吗
It's just-- it's so raw.
这是原生态的
You've seen our search warrant?
你看过我们的搜查令了吧
Uh... I have,
看过了
but, uh, you didn't need one.
不过 其实你们不需要那玩意
I would have welcomed you in.
我很欢迎你们来
We found an e-mail on your computer
我们在你电脑里发现了你给毕夏普的邮件
to Lemond Bishop, discussing "ten pounds of office supplies"
关于十磅办公用品什么的
Here's a copy.
这是复本
It's not my e-mail.
那不是我写的邮件
Really?
真的吗
This was on your server.
是从你的服务器端口发出的
Yeah. Hacked, most probably.
对 估计我被黑客攻击了
So you don't know Lemond Bishop.
也就是说你不认识莱蒙德·毕夏普对吧
No, in my workday I have had dealings with Mr. Bishop,
不 我的工作让我与毕夏普先生有过交往
but they're all legal, and all licensed.
但都是合法的往来 有许可的
And that is not my e-mail.
那不是我写的邮件
What, someone broke into your place
就是说 有人闯入你家
to type an e-mail on your computer?
用你的电脑发过这样一封邮件对吗
Yeah.
对
Sure. That could happen.
当然 这是有可能的
I like this one.
我真的喜欢这张
Will phoned me to tell me something,
威尔之前给我打过电♥话♥想告诉我什么
but I never got the message.
但我却没收到那段留言
What?
什么
Will... phoned me, to tell me something...
威尔给我打过电♥话♥ 表白他的
passionate, and I never heard it.
心声 但我却没听到
How did you never hear it?
你怎么会没听到
I don't know.
我不知道
My phone gobbles things.
也许是我手♥机♥把留言吃了吧
It doesn't gobble things.
手♥机♥才不会自动删东西呢
What are, what are you, like, four?
你多大了 四岁吗
No, I-- the pictures I sent Mom...
不 还记得那次我传给妈妈的照片
Look, that is because you didn't include it as an attachment.
那次是因为你没把它们加在附件里
Please?
拜托
Can we not talk about my technological ineptness?
能不能不讨论我是个电子白♥痴♥这个问题了
Yeah, but how do you know
好吧 但是要是你没收到留言的话
he phoned if you didn't get the message?
你怎么知道他打过电♥话♥呢
I can't tell you, it's confidential.
我不能告诉你 来源是保密的
Your love life is confidential?
你的感情生活是保密的 是吗
Do I talk to him, that's the question.
关键的问题是 我问过他没有
Do I ask him what he said?
我有没有问过他他当时说了什么
Do you ask Will... what he said to you?
"你有没有问过威尔他对你说的是什么"对吗
Yes.
对
But he's in love with somebody.
但现在他与另一个人相爱了
I mean, not "in love," in something.
也许不是相爱 但是他们在交往
And she's nice, I really like her.
而且她人很好 我真的很喜欢她
And they like sports together.
他们都热爱体育
Always talking about
老是说什么
three-pointer this and three-pointer that.
这个三分 那个三分的
I know I just made fun of her voice, but
我只是在取笑她的声音
I do think that it would really be a mistake to ask him.
但我真的认为不该去问他
I'm conflicted.
我很矛盾
You're in love.
你坠入爱河了
I can't be.
不可能
Happens to the best of us.
谁都会有这么一天的
What do I do?
我该怎么办
What do I want you to do?
是我希望你怎么做
Or... what will you do?
还是 你会怎么办
Which one will I like more?
我会更喜欢哪一个
We get home.
我们回家
You... clean up a little,
你要好好梳洗一番
'cause you're looking a little rough around the edges.
因为你现在脸色不太好
You comb your hair, and you put on something nice--
好好梳梳头发 穿上漂亮衣服
but businesslike, you know, not too slutty--
工装 别穿得太性感了
and you go to him.
然后你去找他
And you say,
告诉他
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表