Should I have a problem?
我能有什么异议
Well, that's up to you, isn't it?
这取决于你 不是吗
Could've gone either way.
胜败乃兵家常事
No. He's deciding against us.
不 他想对我们不利
What do you want to do?
你有什么计划
What's going on?
这是怎么了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You.
你
What's your address?
告诉我你的地址
My address?
什么地址
Your old address, before you worked here.
你在这工作前的地址
2266 Weyburn. Why?
韦伯恩路2266号♥ 怎么了
I took this from Blake's car.
我从布莱克车上拿到的
And for some reason, it has your old address in it.
不知为何 上面有这个地址
What?
什么
He also wrote down a name.
他还写下了一个名字
Um, Marcie Raines?
玛西·瑞内斯
That was my neighbor.
她是我以前的邻居
Someone he interviewed over a month ago.
他一个月前和她见过面
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Excuse me?
怎么了
What are you doing investigating me?
你在调查我吗
You talked to my neighbor? Look...
你和我邻居见过面
Who the hell told you you could talk to my neighbor?
谁告诉你可以和我邻居见面的
Look, Alicia...
抱歉 艾丽西娅
Don't you dare try to calm me.
你别来烦我
It was just a simple background check.
只是个简单的背景调查
By who?
谁要调查
Who told you to background-check?
谁要你做的
I unfortunately can't say.
抱歉 我得保密
Don't you ever look into my background again.
你再调查我 有你好看的
Do you have a minute?
有点事找你
Sure.
好的
Oh, that's right.
对了
You wanted to talk when things calmed down.
你想事情平息了和我谈谈
During the death row appeal,
在上诉时
you said you wanted to talk about something.
你说有事要谈
Oh, no. I mean, yes.
不 是的
at some point.
算是吧
But this is something else.
但不是这件事
Someone told Blake to do a background check on me.
有人让布莱克调查我
Some...What?!
有这种事
He investigated my old neighborhood.
他查了我以前的邻居
He talked to my old neighbors.
和他们谈话
He said it was a background check.
说是要做背景调查
What's going on? --I have no idea.
这是怎么回事 不知道
It's just... No, you don't have to explain.
我只是 你不用解释
I'll find out. I didn't ask for it.
我会查清楚 我没有要他这么做
Diane didn't ask for it.
戴安也没有
And Bond?
会不会是邦德
I'll find out.
我会搞清楚
That's not what I wanted to talk about
这不是我那时想谈的事
It...
我想说
I know what it is.
我知道你想说什么
You...?
是吗
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Diane told me.
戴安告诉我的
Are we possibly talking about two different things?
我们可能说的不是一回事
Diane asked you to join her at her new firm.
她邀请你到她的公♥司♥工作
Yes.
是的
That's what it was.
是这件事吧
I wanted to tell you, but she invoked confidentiality.
我本想告诉你 但涉及保密条例
I get it. Don't worry.
我理解 没事
I don't want to go with her.
我不会离开
Good.
好的
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Okay. I'm going now.
好 我走了
Maybe another time, things will slow down.
也许事情会慢慢平静的
Yes, I phoned him.
是的 我给他打了电♥话♥
If you don't mind me saying so,
如果你不介意我这样说
that was a mistake.
那是个错误
Oh, I don't mind you saying so.
我当然不介意
The money he brings has strings attached.
他带来的资金有附带条件
You see, Mr. Gold,
戈德先生
I've just been so out of touch with the campaign.
我知道竞选的事太少了
I... I wanted to help, so I phoned an old friend,
我想帮忙 所以打电♥话♥给以前的朋友
someone who always kept me in touch.
他总能告诉我最近发生的事
I just...
我只是
haven't wanted to trouble you, ma'am.
不想麻烦你
Oh, yes. Well, I'm sure that's it.
我知道你是这个意思
Adam doesn't mind troubling me.
但爱德曼不怕麻烦我
Your Honor.
法官大人
You didn't play tonight.
你昨晚没来打球
Nope. Gotta prepare for trial tomorrow.
要为明天出庭做准备
Look, Judge...
法官
I feel like the other night, you and I got into it and...
我觉得那天和你搞得有点不愉快
It was just a game. That's all.
那只是打球而已
I've already forgotten about it.
我早忘了
me, too.
我也是
Except, in court, it feels like...
只是在庭上我感觉
you know.
你知道的
No. I don't know.
我不知道
Why don't you enlighten me?
有话直说
You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?
你不愿让我好过 对吧
Look, if you're trying to
如果你想
accuse me of something, counselor,
指控我什么的话
why don't you just come out and say it?
你最好明说
Okay.
好的
You're mad because I fouled you,
我对你犯规 你生气了
and you're taxing me in court because of it.
所以你在法庭公报私仇
You're letting the SA's office
你认可了公诉方
put any damn thing they want into evidence.
的所有证据
Maybe the SA's office would like to know
也许公诉方想知道
that you're having ex parte discussions with me,
你在庭外和我的这番讨论
about the case,behind their back.
有违职业道德
Watch it, Will.
小心点 威尔
No, you watch it. You're the...
你小心点 你可是法官
You need to recuse yourself.
你得退出此案
I'm asking you to recuse yourself.
我请你退出此案
No.
不
Then, let me withdraw,
那让我退出
because right now I'm doing a disservice to my client.
我参与的话对我的客户不公
No. We have got a jury.
不 我们有陪审团
I am not giving anyone grounds for mistrial.
我可不给任何人无效审判的机会
You took the case. You try it.
你接了此案就得负责到底
It's called defense.
这才是防守
You should learn to play some.
你还得学着点
That's the one to keep your eye on.
你得注意这个人
Right there in the center.
在中间的那个
He's the leader.
他是头
Now, he's not the most handsome.
他不是最帅的
He's not the richest.
不是最富的
He's not the... he's not the most knowledgeable.
不是最有知识的
But he's the pack leader.
但他是这群人的头
You see, people are like dogs.
人们就像狗一样
The way to read them is like dogs.
你看他们的行为和狗差不多
It's a pack mentality.
这是群体效应
How much do you make in a year?
你一年赚多少钱
I don't know. Varies.
不知道 不平均
But you work.
但你工作
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表