Oh, Alicia, one more thing.
艾丽西娅 还有一件事
Regarding this, uh, leaked deposition.
关于这个庭外取证泄露事件
I had nothing to do with it. All three of us were there.
不是我♥干♥的 咱3个当时都在现场
It's just that... the firm is in a precarious position on this,
因为此事 公♥司♥现在处境微妙
so it would be helpful if your husband didn't exploit it.
所以 我们希望你丈夫不要利用这件事
Okay.
好
If you have any sway there.
如果他尊重你意见的话
She didn't do it? It's unlike her.
不是她干的? 她不是这种人
Uh, you phoned: my co-counsel, Mr. Baylon, is here?
你们打过电♥话♥ 我的协理律师拜伦在吗
Hello. I didn't know it was you.
你好 没想到是你
Miss Crozier. Yes.
克罗泽小姐 是我
Remember, from last year. We were on opposite sides. I do.
记得吧 去年我们还是对手呢 记得
Oh, I'm so sorry. I've forgotten your name.
抱歉 我忘了你名字
Alicia. Alicia, right. Mmhmm.
艾丽西娅 艾丽西娅 好
That's so funny; we'll be on the same side this time.
很有意思啊 这回我们是搭档了
I don't understand. I've been asked to
我不太明白 我被要求
replace Mr.Baylon as the counsel for the security firm?
接替拜伦先生代理保安公♥司♥
He's having some surgery.
他正在接受手术
He's... no, I-I just saw him.
他... 我刚刚还见到他的
I know. It was all very last-minute.
我知道 这次事发突然
It's-- I-- we're all kind of shocked.
我们大家都很震惊
But I'm here... and raring to go.
但我不是来了吗 跃跃欲试
Courtney... get Mr. Baylon on the phone.
考特尼 打电♥话♥给拜伦先生
Deviated septum.
鼻中膈弯曲
He gets elective surgery one day before the trial
他偏偏挑了审判前一天做手术
because he doesn't like the judge.
只因为他不喜欢这个法官
Oh, Alicia, he said you were expecting him,
哦 艾丽西娅 他说你在等他
so I put him in your office.
所以我让他进了你的办公室
Hello.
你好啊
You seem to spend more time here
貌似你现在花在这里的时间
than you did when you actually worked here.
比你离开前还要多呢
You still sharing Courtney? Everything's the same.
你还和别人共用考特尼? 一切如故
Okay. Well, I don't want to delay the drama.
嗯 那么好戏来了
You've been served. I've... For what?
你被传唤了 我被... 因为什么
State's attorney has asked me
州检察官命我
to head up an inquiry to look into the leak of Mr. Childs' deposition.
牵头调查查尔兹先生庭外取证外泄一事
Now, I'm going to try and expedite this, Alicia,
此事我会尽快了结 艾丽西娅
so that you don't have a cloud hanging over your head.
以免你总是如剑悬顶
Thank you so much. You're welcome.
太感谢你了 不客气
Personally, I know that you would never break the law in this manner,
我个人看来 你绝不会这样违反法律
so I'm sure it's just a formality.
所以我相信 这也就是走个形式
And if it's not,
但如果来真的
then we'll be pursuing a disbarment hearing.
我们就会争取吊销你的律师资格
See you soon.
回见了
You're not getting anything from me, Eli.
你从我这里什么也套不出 伊莱
I'm not burning my source. Source?
我可不会出♥卖♥♥♥我那个消息源 那个?
Or sources.
或者那些
You know why I love politics?
知道我为什么喜欢政♥治♥吗
People make sense.
因为政界人士不做无谓之事
They do things that make sense.
他们所做的一切都有意义
That's why this leak bothers me.
因此这次泄密令我困扰
It doesn't make any strategic sense.
它完全没有任何战略意义
It hurts Childs, because it makes his office look bad.
这损害了查尔兹 使他的工作看上去一团糟
It hurts Peter, because it places his wife under suspicion,
也损害了彼得 使他的妻子受到怀疑
and then I realized: that's the point.
之后我便意识到 这就是意义所在
Someone wants to hurt them both.
有人想同时攻击他们两个
And that got me thinking.
这又令我想到
Childs and Florrick have their hands around each other's throats.
查尔兹和福瑞克正互相掐着脖子不放
What a perfect time for a third person to enter the race.
这不正是第三人加入角逐的绝佳时刻吗
So who is it? Give me a quote.
那么到底是谁 你留两句评论吧
I'll see if they want to respond. They?
我来看看他们愿不愿意回应 他们?
Give me a quote. I'll see if he, she, it wants to respond.
评论一下 我看看他 她 它是否愿意回应
"These kind of dirty tricks--
"这等下三滥手段"
even if perpetrated by an unannounced third candidate--
"就算是个未声明参选的第三候选人使出来的"
are despicable."
"也仍然是可鄙的"
Got it.
记下了
She had my hand.
她握着我的手
I told her,
我对她说
"Whatever you do, don't let go"
"无论如何 不要放手"
And that's her? My fiancee. Yes.
是她? 是的 我的未婚妻
Juliette.
朱丽叶
The crowd was just so--
人群实在是太...
It was like fighting the ocean.
好像是在与海洋搏斗
I couldn't hold her. She went down.
我没能抓住她 她倒下了
Parents wanted an open casket, but...
父母本打算与她开棺告别 但...
the way she was trampled...
她被踩踏得实在是...
I didn't know a person could look like that.
我从没见过人变成那样
I'm sorry, Mr. Dylan,
抱歉 迪伦先生
but I need you to be strong for a little while longer,
但你需要再坚强一会
because the defense has to ask you a few questions.
被告律师现在要再问你几个问题
Objection!
反对
Sure. If you want. Sustained. Your witness.
行 依你 反对有效 该你了
Mr. Dylan, I'm very sorry for your loss.
迪伦先生 我对你未婚妻的不幸深表同情
Wish your clients were. I think they are.
希望你的当事人也是如此 我想他们也是
Speaking of my clients,
谈到我的委托人
they weren't the first ones you sued, were they?
你本来起诉的不是他们吧?
Objection! Your Honor!
反对 法官阁下
Approach the bench.
上前一步说话
Your Honor, the plaintiff first tried to sue the real culprit: the venue.
大人 原告本打算起诉真正的祸首 歌♥厅
Oh, come on.
得了吧
The venue staff opened the exit doors.
歌♥厅的工作人员打开了出口的门
That's what sparked the stampede and the only reason we're being sued
正是这样才引发了踩踏事件
is because the venue went bankrupt after the incident.
我们被起诉 只因为歌♥厅在这起事件后倒闭了
These are honorable people.
他们都是些可敬的人
I'm not going to stand by silently and let her disparage them.
我绝不会袖手旁观 任她诋毁他们
I- I'm sorry. Is that an argument?
对不起 你这也叫论据?
Your Honor,
法官阁下
who my client sued or failed to sue is immaterial here.
我的当事人曾想起诉谁 是无关紧要的
They are suing the codefendants now. That's all that matters.
他们现在正起诉共同被告 这就够了
The objection is sustained.
反对有效
Further questions of any previous suit is off-limits.
再有任何之前诉讼的问题 都是越界的
Now, step back.
都退下吧
I said, step back.
我说了 退下
So, is my skirt short enough?
我的裙子够短吗
Next time, ask that in front of the court reporter, ma'am.
下次当着法庭书♥记♥员的面 问这个问题
And we will discuss an appropriate fine.
然后我们可以商议 应处以多少罚金
Now, step back.
现在 给我退下
Put me in, coach.
教练 让我上场吧
Our strategy was to blame the venue on the panic.
我们用的策略是 指责歌♥厅造成现场慌乱
We can't blame security because they're our co-defendant.
但不能归咎保安公♥司♥ 因为他们是共同被告
There's someone else you can blame. Who?
其实你还可以归咎其他人 谁
The victims.
被害人
Do you have a problem with that?
你觉得妥当吗
You mean, as a lawyer or as a person?
你指作为一名律师还是一个人?
It's a rave.
那是一场锐舞派对
I'm sure the victims must have contributed to the panic.
被害人肯定对群体恐慌起了推波助澜的作用
The jury may not love it, but they'll believe it.
陪审团可能不喜欢这一事实 但他们会相信的
I'll get on it.
我就照这个思路办
He didn't get a seat at the gala.
晚宴没邀请他?
He didn't? No!
没他? 不会吧
Courtney? Can you get Kalinda for me, please? Sure.
考特尼 能给我把凯琳达找来吗 好
And Mr. Gold phoned.
戈德先生来过电♥话♥
Oh, I'll call him back later.
哦 等会我给他回电
What's going on?
出了什么事
Oh, nothing. It's the gala. The bar fund-raiser.
没什么 晚宴的事 法律界筹款
The partners bought five tables. Everyone wants to see who's invited.
公♥司♥买♥♥了5桌 大家都想知道谁被邀请了
And Ziegler wasn't.
而齐格勒没被请
Ziegler from tax litigation? Why not?
税务诉讼部的齐格勒? 为什么没?
Well... you know, probably means he's being laid off.
恐怕是快把他裁了吧
Ah. Um... Oh, don't worry,
额 哦 别担心
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表