The Crombie suicide--
克龙比自杀一事
I need his movements the last week.
我要知道他上周的所有活动
Oh, yeah, the bundler?
就是那个政♥治♥筹款人?
Shouldn't you be in federal court?
这不该是联邦法庭审的案子吗
I thought Cook County probably did its own investigation.
我觉得库克县当局应该也做了调查
Come with me.
跟我来吧
No, you can just send it over.
不 你直接寄给我就好
Kalinda, come with me.
凯琳达 跟我来
Okay.
好吧
Wow, you really are in a bad mood.
你心情果然很差
What's up?
怎么了
Dr. Randall Booth.
兰德尔·布思医生
Do you know who that is?
你知道这个人吗
I do.
知道
Thank you for not lying to me.
谢谢你没有骗我
Well, thank you for having so much faith in me.
谢谢你对我这么有信心
He was beaten within an inch of his life
他差点被一个
after surprising a burglar ransacking his office.
打劫他办公室的歹徒打死
Strangely enough,
奇怪的是
your firm won a case the next day that benefited from that assault.
你的律所获益于此 第二天就赢了桩案子
Are you making an accusation?
你准备提起指控?
No.
不是
I saw the assault report,
我看了这次袭击事件的报告
and your fingerprints were found at the scene.
犯罪现场找到了你的指纹
What?
什么
Now, I told the investigators what I thought.
我告诉了调查员我的想法
I thought you probably went to the doctor's office
我觉得你可能是当天早些时候
earlier in the day to question him,
去那间办公室对他进行了询问
and that's how your fingerprints ended up there.
所以你的指纹才会出现在那儿
And the police-- they wanted to question you.
警♥察♥本来要质询你
I told them
我告诉他们
this sort of assault was unlike you
你不会干这种事
and suggested they look elsewhere.
我建议他们查查别人
Thanks.
谢谢
But if I were you, Kalinda,
但如果我是你 凯琳达
I would try and figure out
我会努力弄清楚
how my fingerprints ended up at the scene.
为什么犯罪现场会有我的指纹
What did the assailant use?
袭击的凶器是什么
To beat the doctor?
打医生的凶器?
Yeah.
对
Never recovered,
没有找到
but the police think it was a baseball bat.
不过警方认为是棒球棒
I was elected by a five-point margin. In Ward 53.
我以5个百分点的优势 在53号♥选区胜出了
I could get a serial killer elected in Ward 53.
在53号♥选区 连环杀手都能当选
Okay, I got to go. Um...
好了 我要走了
I'll help if I can, but my hands are full with Florrick.
我也想帮忙 但福瑞克的竞选让我脱不开身
4/13/10, 11:16 a.m.
2010年4月13日 上午11点16分
This is Gold.
我是戈德
Yeah, Dad, it's me.
爸爸 是我
Yeah, your mom said you'd phone.
你妈说过你会打来
Did she tell you? She told me a strange story
那她和你说了吗 她和我说了个奇怪的事
about you wanting to move to Israel and live on a kibbutz.
她说你要搬到以色列一个集体农庄去住
It's not strange, Dad. I'm 18. I want to go.
这哪奇怪了 老爸 我18岁了 我想去
Yeah, of course, you want to go, but you're...
你是想去 但你...
2518 minimization-- 11:17 a.m.
2518最小化规定 上午11点17分
30-second break. Tap resumed.
30秒暂停 窃听重新开始
Hey, Alderman Wade.
你好 韦德议员
Hoping you could help us with that new detox center down on...
希望你能帮助我们的新戒毒中心项目...
This is Gwen Abernathy, from the Central City No Kill Shelter.
我是市中心反杀生庇护所的
I have a bit of a problem...
我遇到了点麻烦...
...trying to schedule an appointment
...试着安排个会面
to come talk to the high school...
谈一谈高中...
No, no, don't tell Peter.
别 别 别告诉彼得
Why not?
怎么
It's a detail; he hates details.
这是件小事 他讨厌这些琐事
I'll ask Alicia.
我会问问艾丽西娅
What's up with you, Eli?
你这是怎么了 伊莱
Everything you do, you shoot past the candidate's wife?!
你做什么事 都要请示候选人老婆?
No, I don't.
我哪有
Yeah, you do.
你当然有
Okay, I do. She's smart.
好吧 我承认 她很聪明
She's not like-- uh, what was that one in 2008?
她不像那个... 2008年那人是谁来着?
Oh, my God, Jenny.
我的天呐 你是说珍妮
Yeah.
当然
So does she know everything you're up to?
那么你做的任何事情她都知道?
Alicia? Uh, no.
你说艾丽西娅? 当然不是
You gonna tell her?
你会告诉她吗
I don't know, um...
不知道
She's burdened with a-- what do you call that thing?
她这人比较... 怎么说来着
A conscience.
有良知
Oh, yeah, that. Yeah, that.
哦 这个啊 对 就是这个
What's up, Martin? I'm kind of busy.
怎么了 马丁 我现在很忙
What did we say?
我们当初怎么说的
What the hell did we say?!
你♥他♥妈♥的还记不记得
Is this about the debates?
是关于辩论吗
No, Glenn Childs cannot stand on a soap box.
不行哦 查尔兹脚下不能垫箱子
You know what this is about.
你知道我说的是什么
You're right, but remind me.
应该知道 不过需要你提醒下
We said hands off families.
我们说好不涉及家人
Florrick has two kids.
福瑞克有俩小孩
My client has two kids.
我的客户也有俩小孩
They were off-limits.
说好不涉及他们
They are off-limits.
这话依然算数
Then what am I looking at?
那我看到的是什么
Tell me. I need guidance.
告诉我是什么回事
A fake Web profile.
网上一个虚构人物简介
A "Double rainbow" Video
一个"双彩虹"视频
of someone faking Glenn, Jr.'s voice.
有人假冒查尔兹儿子的声音
Sounds sweet.
听起来很可爱
It has Childs and his son in the same sleeping bag together.
查尔兹和儿子在视频中 睡在同一睡袋里
Google "Double rainbow" And "Glenn Childs, Jr."
谷歌♥下"双彩虹"和"小格伦·查尔兹"
Doesn't sound like us, Martin.
不是我们做的 马丁
Have you checked out Wendy?
你问温迪那边了吗
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Eli, that only works so many times.
伊莱 别推卸责任了
You know, we have stuff we can use, too.
你知道 我们也有可用的料
Stuff on Zach and Grace.
扎克和格蕾丝的料
That's right, I know their names.
别惊讶 我知道他们
Oh, my God, it's so beautiful!
我的天呐 太漂亮了
Don't do anything you'd regret, Martin.
别做让自己后悔的事 马丁
Or what?
不然怎么样
My only regret is thinking you'd stick to your word.
我唯一后悔的 是相信你会信守诺言
You want to make this about families,
你想把家人卷进来
this is now about families.
那我就成全你
Oh, Dad, Dad, get out of your sleeping bag...
老爸快 快从睡袋里出来
I don't know, Eli.
我不知道是谁做的 伊莱
But it's not us.
反正不是我们
Let me comfort you, son.
让我来抚慰你吧 儿子
Hey, Alderman. Got a moment?
议员先生 有空吗
Yeah. Why wouldn't I?
怎么可能没空
It's only 5:00 a.m.
现在可是凌晨5点
Oh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Did I wake you?
我吵醒你了吗
How much, Royce?
多少钱 罗伊斯
$30,000.
3万
So are we talking Islamic extremists here?
咱现在谈的是伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子?
So are we talking Islamic extremists here?
咱现在谈的是伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子?
It was a joke.
这只是个玩笑
They were laughing.
他们当时都在笑
I got the original.
我拿了母带
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表