What? Why does your Web site
什么 为什么你的网站
have a button that allows the reader
有一个按键 能使读者
to hide the page to keep anyone looking?
隐藏页面以防别人看到呢
Because you don't have to share
因为用我的网站的人
my philosophy to use my Web site.
不一定和我观念一致
You give good prep.
你证词预演真棒
I wanna light a cigarette.
我想抽支烟
Not in here.
这里禁止吸烟
I was joking.
我在开玩笑
Don't delve too deeply into
别太深究
the philosophy of your Web site.
你的网站的价值观
You have to offer context, but briefly.
你需要提这个内容 但尽量简短
It makes you sound like a crank.
否则会让你听起来像个怪人
Okay.
好的
What?
怎么了
I don't get it.
我不理解
You don't get...
你不理解...
how I can sleep with other people besides my husband?
为什么我能和不是我丈夫的人上♥床♥吗
Yes. I mean, why even get married?
没错 如果这样为什么要结婚呢
I love him.
我爱他
Yes... but what does that have to do in this context?
没错 但这和我们讨论的有什么关系呢
It means I want to spend more time with him
这意味着我愿意花更多的时间陪他
than any other man or woman.
而不是其他的男人或女人
I don't understand the reverse.
我倒不明白一夫一妻的情况
How do you have sex with just one man?
你们怎么能只和一个男人上♥床♥呢
Why would you want to do anything--
你们怎么能愿意
play cards, go sailing, go fishing, whatever--
只和一个男人玩牌
with just one person?
航海 钓鱼或者做其他事情呢
Because it would hurt them not to.
因为不这么做会伤害他们的
Yes.
没错
Yes, but that's not about love; that's about fear.
没错 但这不是爱 是恐惧
That's about jealousy.
这是嫉妒
If you love someone, don't you set them free?
如果你爱一个人 你不愿放他自♥由♥吗
No.
不愿意
You like to tie them down?
你愿意限制他吗
Yes. Basically.
基本上来说 是的
Aren't there men you look at,
难道没有男人你看得上?
and you just watch them...
当他们开门时 在星巴克排队
in a Starbucks line, opening a door, tying their shoes...
或是在系鞋带 你就那么盯着他们
and you just want to grab their hand
你只想抓过他们的手
and slide it up the small of your back?
轻轻放在你背上上下滑动
Or feel the touch of someone else's lips on your skin?
感觉别人双唇游走在你皮肤时触碰的感觉
The taste of someone else's tongue?
别的男人舌尖的芳泽
The pleasure of someone else's orgasm.
别的男人带来的的高♥潮♥的愉悦
Don't you want that?
你不想要吗
I have to go.
我得走了
Good work.
做得好
You look tired.
你看上去很累
Thanks.
谢谢
Cary. You called?
凯里 你给我打电♥话♥了吗
Did I? Yeah. An hour ago.
我打了吗 对 一小时前
You said it had something to do with Sean Briglio's murder.
你说和肖恩·布里吉欧的谋杀案有关
Oh yeah, yeah, no. I just... I wanted to see
对 我就想看看
if you had anything for me.
你有没有什么信息给我
Cary?
凯里
Just a minute. I'll be right back.
等一下 我马上回来
Sure.
没问题
I'm away from my phone at the moment,
我现在不能接电♥话♥
so please leave a message.
请留言
Look, Alicia, you need to answer this.
艾丽西娅 你得回这个电♥话♥
Nancy Crozier was meeting with Cary.
南希·克罗泽在和凯里见面
I'm a bit old-fashioned about these things,
我对这些事有些保守
so you'll have to walk me through this...
所以你得帮我一步步梳理一下
Oh, I don't think you're that old fashioned.
我不觉得你那么保守啊
Really? Thank you.
真的吗 谢谢你
Just... walk me through this.
就帮我梳理一下
What is a triad?
什么是三合婚姻
It's an open marriage among three partners.
是有三个伴侣的开放婚姻
I'm just... a Michigan girl.
我只是个密西根的传统女孩
Fresh off the boat.
长见识了
So... So, Miss Engler, let's turn to the victim now.
那么英格勒小姐 我们现在来谈谈受害人
Mrs. Engler.
英格勒夫人
Married six years, so...
已经结婚六年了
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Sorry.
抱歉
Mrs. Engler, how did you know the victim, Sean Briglio?
英格勒夫人 你怎么认识受害人肖恩·布里吉欧的
How did I know him? He used my site.
我怎么认识他的吗 他用我的网站
You never met him in person? Nope.
你从没私下见过他吗 没有
And... this credit card charge to the St. Martin,
那这个在圣马丁宾馆的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
February 16, 2010, who were you meeting then?
2010年2月16日 你见了谁
Uh... Who was I meeting?
我见了谁吗
Yeah. Um, you made a credit card charge
对 你在圣马丁宾馆刷♥卡♥消费
to the St. Martin on the same day that
那天正是布里吉欧先生
Mr. Briglio was meeting one of his "Dates."
与他的女友之一见面的日子
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
What does this have to do with the plaintiff's suit?
这跟原告的案件有什么关系
Yes, Miss Crozier, we seem to have run astray here.
是啊 克洛泽小姐 好像跑题了
Well, Your Honor,
法官大人
if Mrs. Engler met and slept with the victim,
如果英格勒太太与被害人见过面上过床
then this suit has even stronger merit.
那这个案子就更值得深究了
Your Honor, we request a short recess.
法官大人 我们请求短暂休庭
But, Your Honor, i was just getting to the best part.
但是法官大人 我就快问到要点了
Let's take a short recess.
短暂休庭吧
I think we can straighten this out. Don't you?
这个问题我们会理顺的 你说呢
They just found their murder suspect-- our client.
他们刚发现谋杀案嫌犯就是我们的当事人
Then, charge her.
那就起诉她啊
If you have something on her, then charge her.
你要是有证据就起诉她啊
I'm sorry I don't have enough chairs.
抱歉我这里椅子不够
My office is so small.
我的办公室太小了
Come on, Cary. What's your game?
得了吧 凯里 你想玩什么游戏
I don't have a game.
不是我要玩游戏
It's the game called prosecuting the bad guys.
这个游戏就叫做惩治坏人
You're feeding this information
你把这个消息提供给
to Crozier in a civil case against our client.
正在跟我们打民事官司的克洛泽
Yes, and I understand
是的 而且我知道
your client lied about not sleeping with him.
你的当事人在跟被害人上♥床♥这事上撒了谎
Sleeping with him isn't illegal.
跟他上♥床♥不犯法
You're right, but killing him would be.
没错 但杀了他就犯法了
Oh, come on.
得了吧
You think she killed him?
你觉得是她杀的吗
I think I'm investigating.
我觉得我还要调查
And you're using our civil case to further that investigation?
而你在利用我们的民事官司深入你的调查
Well, let's just say that I'm watching with rapt interest.
就当我在坐收渔人之利吧
Next time, call ahead, guys. I'll have cookies.
下次提前打个电♥话♥啊 我好招待你们
You slept with him, Stephanie?
你跟他上过床吗 斯蒂芬妮
He was into S and M-- it was too hardcore.
他喜欢玩性♥虐♥待 口味太重了
I-I told him not to contact me again.
我叫他别再跟我联♥系♥了
Okay. What have you got, Kalinda?
好 你查到什么 凯琳达
Well, as far as I can tell,
就目前来看
the murder case now has heat.
谋杀案正在升温
They were trying to connect briglio's killer
他们一直试图把布里吉欧谋杀案
to a serial castrator in Texas.
与德州的连环阉♥割♥杀手建立联♥系♥
That's how they overlooked our client.
所以漏查了我们的当事人
Okay. Our advice has changed, Stephanie.
好 我们要改变策略 斯蒂芬妮
It's better to starve Cary's investigation of your testimony,
最好别让凯里利用你的证词
so with your approval,
如果你同意的话
Alicia will make a deal on the civil,
艾丽西娅会与对方达成民事和解
and we'll turn to defending on the criminal.
我们转攻刑事辩护
What's going on with your buddy, Cary?
你那好兄弟凯里怎么回事
He seems intent on screwing us.
他好像存心整我们
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表