I haven't even talked to you.
我最近都没跟你说过话
Why won't you just let me say I'm sorry?
你怎么不让我说句对不起呢
Because you're not.
因为你没觉得对不起
I am.
你想错了
There's nothing else I can say.
我就是要说对不起
I text you, you won't text me back.
我给你发短♥信♥ 你不回
I try to wait for you after school...
我尝试等你放学...
You hurt my mom, my dad.
你伤害了我妈 我爸
I stopped.
我停手了
I said I'd stop, and I stopped.
我说了我会停手 我确实停手了
My parents are getting a divorce,
我父母要离婚了
and I just...
我只是...
That's funny?
好笑吗
Yeah, actually, it is.
是的 确实好笑
You think it worked once,
你觉得管了一次用
now it'll work again.
现在还能管用
What'll work?
什么会管用
I was trying to show you that I was sorry.
我只是想让你知道我很抱歉
Do you know how boring it is volunteering at a campaign?
你知道做竞选志愿者有多无聊吗
Do you really think I'd do it unless I really meant it?
如果我不是认真的 我会去干这个吗
So you meant it. Good-bye.
你确实是认真的 再见
I know Glenn Childs.
我认识格伦·查尔兹
So what?
那又怎样
No. I know Glenn Childs Jr.
不是 我认识他儿子
I don't understand.
我不明白
The Army did their own investigation of the scene.
军方调查了犯罪现场
They ran the prints from the house against military records,
他们将房♥子里的指纹和军方记录做了比对
and they only came up with one match-- Simmons?
然后 只有西蒙斯的符合?
Maybe that's all there were.
可能只有他一人的指纹
But he had told me that he had had lots
但是他告诉我
of people from his unit over to the house.
他们分队有很多人去过那栋房♥子
By rule, Criminal Investigation Command
根据规定 陆军刑侦司令部
has to turn over every piece of evidence that's relevant.
必须考虑所有相关的证据
Everything that's relevant?
所有相关的?
Well, who decides what's not relevant?
那么谁来决定哪些是不相关的呢
They do.
他们自己
So what do they do with the stuff that isn't relevant?
那么他们怎么处理不相关的证据呢
I'm entitled to see the file-- all of it.
我有权阅卷 全部内容
Yes, ma'am, but I cannot release that file to you
没错 但没有杰尼克少校的命令
without orders from Major Janick.
我不能把那些卷宗给你
And so where's Major Janick?
那么杰尼克少校在哪
He's gone for the day.
他今天不在
He'll be back Monday at 0800.
他周一早8点会回来
But we are due back in court tomorrow,
但我们明天就要开庭了
and if I have to get a court order...
如果非让我拿到法♥院♥裁定...
Ma'am, unless the major authorizes this,
女士 除非少校批准
that's exactly what you're going to have to do.
否则你只能去申请法♥院♥裁定
Is there a problem, Corporal?
有什么事情吗 下士
No, sir, Lieutenant Hicks.
没有 希克斯中尉
At ease, then. And get the file.
稍息 把卷宗拿来
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Sorry, Lieutenant Hicks.
抱歉 希克斯中尉
Congratulations on your commendation.
恭喜您获得了嘉奖
Are you going back, sir?
您会回去吗 长官
Back? No, I've been redeployed stateside.
不 我被调回本土了
I heard Fallujah was pretty hairy.
听说费卢杰很恐怖
As you were, Corporal.
你也一样 下士
No. No work.
别接 别管工作了
Yeah, it's Will.
我是威尔
Hi. Sorry to call so late.
喂 抱歉这么晚打给你
Uh, there's something you might use tomorrow.
有些资料你明天可能用得上
Can't you do this tomorrow?
不能明天再办公吗
Oh, Will, I'm sorry.
抱歉 威尔
I-I'll phone back.
我会再打来的
No, no. That's okay.
不 没关系
What's up?
怎么了
Um, well, this is what the CID deemed irrelevant.
这些被陆军刑侦部视为无关的证据
I, uh...
我...
Three pairs of fingerprints found at the crime scene.
里面有案发现场发现的3套指纹
We found matches for all of them in the military database.
我们在军方数据库里全都找到了对应的人
Three crime scene fingerprints that matched military personnel.
案发现场的3套指纹全是军人的
Three new suspects? Good.
3个新的嫌疑人? 很好
We'll work up subpoenas.
我们会想法让法♥院♥发传票
Thanks, Alicia.
多谢 艾丽西娅
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Kalinda.
凯琳达
What do you know about Derrick Bond?
你对德里克·邦德有什么了解
What do I know?
我知道什么
Well, I did the due diligence.
我做过调查
Everything I found, you have.
调查结果都告诉你了
What about Derrick Bond and Will?
那么德里克和威尔的关系呢
Sorry?
什么
As far as I knew, there was no connection between them.
据我所知 他们以前并不认识
I was the connection to Derrick.
德里克是我找到的
You're suggesting there's a link that you don't know about.
你是说 他们之间有你不知道的关系
I'm suggesting I'd like to be disabused of that notion.
我只是想打消这个疑虑
Then, I'll get to disabusing.
那么 这事交给我了
Three sets of fingerprints, Your Honor--
3套指纹 法官阁下
his unit leader Captain Gerald Gauthier,
他分队的领导戈捷
Private Luis Suarez and Corporal Bradley Vernik.
列兵苏亚雷斯 伯尼克下士
There were dozens of prints at the defendant's home,
被告家里曾有很多指纹
most of them unidentified.
大多数无法识别
But these were identified, Your Honor,
但这些是可识别的 法官阁下
and they weren't part of the discovery in state court
州法♥院♥没涉及这些
because the prints aren't in Chicago PD's database--
是因为芝加哥警局的数据库里找不到
only the military database-- so we've never seen them before.
只有军方数据库才有 所以我们以前没查到
Your Honor, we'll stipulate these men spent time at his home.
我方承认 这些人曾在他家中滞留过
Corporal Vernik has a military record, Your Honor--
伯尼克下士有军方案底 法官阁下
an assault charge against an ex-girlfriend.
他曾袭击过一名前女友
No official complaint was ever pursued.
但并没有正式起诉
The complaint was withdrawn.
那只是撤诉了而已
And you know this how, Mr. Gardner?
你是如何知道的 加德纳先生
It's in the military investigator's notes,
根据军方侦查员的笔记得知的
Your Honor, which also refer to phone records
而且上面还记录了
indicating repeated calls
被告家与伯尼克家之间的
between the defendant's home and Corporal Vernik's home.
多次电♥话♥往来记录
Your Honor, if defense counsel is insinuating something...
法官阁下 如果被告律师想要暗示什么的话
Oh, I'm... I'm doing more than that.
我要做的可不止是暗示
The prosecution's theory is that my client
控方认为
killed his wife because she was sleeping with someone else.
我的当事人因为妻子有外遇而杀死了她
I submit that someone else was Corporal Vernik,
我认为那个外遇对象就是伯尼克下士
in which case he's a prime suspect
而他应为首要嫌疑人
and we need to call him as a witness.
而且应该传唤他出庭作证
Your Honor, I'm afraid that's impossible.
恐怕这不可能 法官阁下
And why is that?
为什么
Corporal Vernik was killed three months ago in the Marjeh offensive.
伯尼克下士3个月前在进攻玛沙时阵亡了
Well, then, in which case we ask to call the other two--
那么我们要求传唤另外2人
Private Suarez and Captain Gauthier.
列兵苏亚雷斯和戈捷上尉
They're also in Afghanistan.
他们也在阿富汗
We can videoconference them.
我们可以进行视频质询
We can videoconference them.
我们可以进行视频质询
I'm not calling soldiers away from active duty overseas.
我不会占用正在海外服役的士兵的时间
Not for a fishing expedition.
因为你要求质询的根据不足
Well, then, we ask for a continuance
那么我们要求延期再审
until their testimony can be obtained.
延至可以获取他们的证词之后
Denied.
驳回
I already told you, Mr. Gardner.
我已经说过了 陪审团时间宝贵
Now, do you have anything else?
你还有其它要求吗
I move that you recuse yourself from this trial immediately.
我现在要求你立即回避本案审理
Excuse me, Mr. Gardner?
你再说一遍 加德纳先生
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表